Tournament Ubers UU Kickoff - Round Two [339.92$ prizepool currently] [SEE POST 35 and 80- PLAY ON SMOGTOURS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
PLAY ON SMOGTOURS FOR THE REMAINDER OF THIS ROUND - https://smogtours.psim.us/
DLC MOVES, ABILITIES, MECHANICS, AND POKEMON ARE NOT VALID FOR THE REST OF THE ROUND
IF YOU PLAY ON MAIN AND YOU USE NEW DLC STUFF, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
SMOGTOURS WILL NOT UPDATE UNTIL AFTER THE END OF THE ROUND AND SHOULD BE USED THIS ROUND

Extension deadline:
Delta4 > Death of Mimikyu - cc julyzo Delta4
Farce Of The Death > Huxley187 cc Whammerist Farce Of The Death
RL < Gerrychu29 cc Alice Kazumi Gerrychu29
1800saber > roxie cc bronzo 1800saber

played on main but idt the dlc is even implemented yet? ggs
There's some new moves, but it doesn't look still implemented considering I cannot teach Double edge to Arceus, a move basically everyone could learn by TM back in the day and a new TM, nor Scorching sands to Moltres despite learning it back in gen 8... No, it's not implemented yet.
It doesn't matter, because this is an UU tier meaning we won't be able to play any fully evolved pokémon up until next year, so the only new additions are the new TMs, and most of which are kinda worthless.

Hey, I msg'd my opponent and they responded to me on Monday. We didn't set a solid time but they haven't responded to me in a couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)