Project National Dex Bazaar

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Scovillain Sun
Hmm I may or may not have built some Scovillain sun, definitely no inspiration from Chilli Dewd fr
Sun Tzu "The Art Of War" (pokepast.es)
View attachment 590770View attachment 590765View attachment 590766View attachment 590767View attachment 590768 View attachment 590769
The premise of this team is pretty simple. Set Sun. Kill everything.

View attachment 590771Mega Zard Y
Not only does this set sun, it can absolutely nuke shit given the chance. Sun boosted flamethrower hits really hard, scorching sands hits Heatran and solar beam can hit most ground and water types for good damage.

View attachment 590772Great Tusk
Uhh it spins and can hit really hard with Proto attack boosted CCs and Headlong Rushes. Icium Z Ice spinner can help tusk beat mons like Gliscor and other flying/ground types.

View attachment 590774Raging Bolt
Av literally lets this tank any special attack that isn't boosted too much and KO back with extremely powerful Dracos. Thunderclap allows this mon to stop potential sweepers, Volt switch brings momentum and Tera Blast Ground lets it hit Heatran and Aegislash for good damage.

View attachment 590775 Torkoal (Sun Tzu)
Other sun setter, provides more sun ig as well as rocks and a secondary spinner. Lava Plume can hit surprisingly hard doing roughly 50% to Val under sun. Ik that isn't that good but for a more defensive, supporting mon its not that bad.

View attachment 590776Gouging Fire
This mon goes fucking crazy under sun. DDance coupled with Proto attack make this completely basically unwallable. Heat crash and EQ are great for hitting a variety of things. I opted for Boots Morning Sun over Dragonium Z Outrage as it allowed Fire to stay on the field for longer while only sacrificing a small amount of offensive capability. Both work tho.

View attachment 590777Scovillain (Five Alarm)
The star of the team. Flamethrower and Giga Drain are both great STAB options with Stomping Tantrum being used to hit Heatran. (If you haven't guessed I'm scared of Heatran OK? Its a scary mon.) If you can get a free turn to click Growth then absolutely nothing can wall it and practically nothing can outspeed it thanks to Chlorophyll.

Uhhh I think that's all.
Oh wait This will not be a sample submission (Like it was ever gonna be one anyway)
Cool Team. Stomping Tantrum Scovillain is also gross on preview against Iron Moth & Heatran

Dead by Daylight

GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL. DO NOT PASS GO.
is a Contributor to Smogon
Cool Team. Stomping Tantrum Scovillain is also gross on preview against Iron Moth & Heatran
Yo, nice video. I Tera Grass'ed Turn 1 on Moth in order to take a Scorching Sands from Char-Y, but turns out I overpredicted there. I also had a mental malfunction and thought Knock Off removing the Heat Rock would decrease sun turns, so yeah, I lost that game. Cheers.

Clueless Heatran moment...
Yo, nice video. I Tera Grass'ed Turn 1 on Moth in order to take a Scorching Sands from Char-Y, but turns out I overpredicted there. I also had a mental malfunction and thought Knock Off removing the Heat Rock would decrease sun turns, so yeah, I lost that game. Cheers.
Share this to Pokeaimmd to make Scovillain OU.

about15gals

formerly about15guys
is a Pre-Contributor
Mono Demon HO
:jirachi: :cresselia: :sigilyph: :kommo-o: :zamazenta: :smeargle:

Pretty silly team I made, the idea was to just slap as many demon sweepers on a hyper offense team, and this is the result. It's actually shocking how consistent this was, and I'll probably be using it for when waterpon is inevitably suspected for reqs.

:normalium-z:
ULTRA DREAM (Jirachi) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Serene Grace
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Iron Head
- Stored Power
- Happy Hour
- Aura Sphere / Calm Mind

Z-Happy Hour Jirachi is pretty good on this team. The main benefit it has is being an incredibly potent cleaner, since once your other 4 sweepers pick up a ko or two, its much easier to just roll over your opponent with the strong stab options it has. Last move can pretty easily be cm to pick up additional boosts, but I'm using aura sphere as coverage for heatran and ferro, alongside being able to pick up a clean ohko on darkrai without having to worry about ihead

:kee_berry: / :covert-cloak:
Lumivoyage (Cresselia) @ Kee Berry / Covert Cloak
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Poison
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Moonlight
- Stored Power
- Moonblast

SP Cress is THE demon sweeper, and its probably my second favorite. I still think having this mon in c tier is criminal, but whatever. Its main use on this team is being a free 6-0 vs stall and most fat, as well as having good matchups into ho. Kee berry is the most consistent option, but if you absolutely hate Garganacl feel free to run Cloak instead. Mainly struggles with ferrothorn teams, which is what the next mon is for.

:weakness-policy:
X7124 (Sigilyph) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Magic Guard
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Cosmic Power
- Stored Power
- Heat Wave
- Roost

This mon is kinda awesome, and its my new favorite demon sweeper. It wasn't really on my radar until I put it on this team, and it's been able to put in incredible work. The main reason I'm using this over another Mguard option like Clefable is its natural ground immunity, and more prevelant weaknesses let it proc policy quite consistently thoughout a match. This is the team's lele and ferro check, and does a pretty good job at dealing with heatran as well. You actually can get the jump on a few relevant mons in the tier, namely bolt, who's total setup fodder for this mon. People often just completely write it off as a threat too, which is great for getting a surprise ko or two.

:salac-berry:
Cyberfantasia (Kommo-o) @ Salac Berry
Ability: Bulletproof
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Belly Drum
- Drain Punch
- Thunder Punch

Honestly if I was going to switch a pokemon on this team out, it'd be this one. It's not necessarily bad, but it feels like I'd rather have a different option, something like SD Glisc. However, if its able to get a free sub off and it isn't immediately broken, it's often just over for your opponent barring dozo in the back. Hilariously potent sweeper, just make sure to watch out for rilla and make sure it doesn't heal you enough to bypass salac.

:leftovers:
Rock Salt Pool (Zamazenta) @ Leftovers
Ability: Dauntless Shield
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Body Press
- Heavy Slam / Stone Edge
- Substitute
- Iron Defense

IDBP Zama is honestly just good. It's main use on this team is obliterating every waterpon and darkrai in sight, as taunt waterpon can be a massive issue for this team. Sedge over slam is a good option for zapdos, but since the rest of this team is so good against it I don't think its needed. It also rounds out the team with some good STAB fighting coverage, as well as baiting fairy and psychic moves for Jirachi to eat and set up on.
:focus-sash:
See Ya, Losers! (Smeargle) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magic Coat
- Ceaseless Edge
- Spore
- Mortal Spin / Rapid Spin

Finally, the most important part of every HO team, the lead. The main thing I wanted was strong entry hazard support, which smeargle provides. Magic coat is a great option vs faster taunt or web leads like opposing explosion lando or ribombee. Ceaseless is used over spikes as I don't have to worry about magic bounce which helps a lot vs msab or hatt structures. Spore is the generic broken move smeargle uses, click it on anything that doesn't have magic bounce and pray you get 3 turns. Mortal spin is just nice in general as its even more hazard control vs webs leads that win the 50/50, and in niche cases can poison annoying mons for this team like alo. Rapid spin is also a fine option if you're more worried about hazards and want consistent removal, but since half this team isn't grounded it's ok.

Replay: (i only got one because im lazy)
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9nationaldex-2038198921
Sigilyph is able to clutch a 1v5 vs bolt, banette-mega and haze clodsire

Sample team submission

Meowscarada balance

https://pokepast.es/9615038a0d2d71df
:Meowscarada: :Diancie-Mega: :Alomomola: :Gliscor: :Heatran: :Raging Bolt:

This is my first sample submission, so I’m sorry if the description isn’t that great. This is a balance lineup with the goal of applying hazard pressure with spikes gliscor while pivoting around to bring into position an offensive core with great coverage. Now to go into each mon:

:Diancie-Mega:
Standard 4atk set, incredibly hard to switch into. Since the team has no hazard removal, this also has to serve as a hazard prevention with magic bounce.

:Meowscarada:
A good physical attacker forming a great core with mdiancie and being a great offensive pivot. Uturn and knock are easy to click while triple axel is an amazing attack with protean. This set is running boots due to the lack of hazard removal on the team. Some matchups worth noting are: sub mons (especially serp) due to triple axel breaking the sub and killing them; waterpon, which is always outsped and threatened; meowcarada is also the team’s main tool against ursaluna, against which you pretty much have to sack and revenge kill

:Gliscor:
Taunt/spikes is an extremely underrated set. This set basically eats stall and most defensive mons for dinner. Ferro, garg, corvik and many more which dont care for the classic toxic set become spike fodder. At times even the opponent’s defogger is too slow and gets taunted, as is the case for corvik and most moltres sets. This is also the team’s best answer to ironpress garg. An amazing mon, very hard to force out and spikes are always good, especially when backed by taunt to prevent defogs or opponent hazards.

I will keep the next shorter, I promise.

:Heatran:
Spdef tran, no need to explain too much. Its goal is to annoy lele and mega scizor (flame body). Everything else it does is just a very welcome bonus and this is just pure meta heatran.

:Alomomola:
Another very meta one, amazing pivot with wish support included.

:Raging Bolt:
Setup sweeper, cleaner, great priority, main tera abuser. This thing just invalidates rain (especially non-ferro rain) and has a fun time against sun as well. Note that this is the only answer to most setup mons (set up yourself or kill them with prio). Its most important matchups are volc (click cm to +6 and you beat most volc sets) and iron press zamazenta, which otherwise sweeps the team with no effort (tera fairy and spam tbolt). Keep this healthy, its bulk, power, defensive tera and prio will save you against a lot of offensive matchups.

To wrap things up, the general playstyle is to focus on hazards early on into the match. While there is no hazard removal, 2 taunts, magic bounce, 2 boots and gliscor’s typing means that the team prevents hazards quite well and even when they go up you should be fine. Most of the time diancie or raging bolt are the win conditions, especially with good hazard play.

Thanks for reading this. Enjoy the team!

Sample team submission

Substitute Raging Bolt Balanced Offense
:Raging Bolt: :Heatran: :Landorus-Therian: :Scizor-Mega: :Darkrai: :Iron Valiant:

This is another submission for a Sample Team. I really like this team because it is offensively versatile without being passive. It also allows me to catch multiple team styles including opposing Balanced Offense, most weather teams, HO teams and a good amount of defensive and stall based teams. I also love how I have multiple Tera Abusers as the situation demands depending on who is the most threatening to my opponent's team. This team rules and I am glad to share it.

Raging Bolt @ Leftovers
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Ice/Fire
EVs: 76 HP / 252 SpA / 180 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 20 Atk
- Thunderclap/Thunderbolt
- Tera Blast/Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Dragon Pulse

The star attraction of the team. Raging Bolt with a Substitute equipped tends to be very dangerous to face since you can just sub on a predicted switch and forcibly make progress. Thunderclap is preferable since you are generally clicking Dragon Pulse most of the time anyway but Thunderbolt can come in handy against specific matchups like Tapu Lele and Diancie, who you otherwise have to use Tera Blast against. The goal of this set is to not OHKO your opponent's team but to instead force progress and chip onto your opponent's team. A good example is having Stealth Rock set while under a sub as your opponent switches in Great Tusk or Gliscor. They can use defog or rapid spin to clear the hazard but now they take massive chip that can either KO them or seriously damage them in the process unless they Tera, which is favorable as now that tera is wasted. This set also is great against threats like Zapdos, Tornadus-T, Urshifu, Charizard Y, Greninja and Alomomola among others. These things that would threaten you otherwise are now just targets to selectively snipe as the situation requires. Calm Mind is an option over Tera Blast but this can be risky as you can potentially be walled without it and that's not ideal. If you do decide to run calm mind, definitely use Thunderbolt as your electric attack.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Heatran does Heatran stuff. It did it in Gen IV and it can do it again. Get Stealth Rock up, taunt things and generally be a pain in the ass for your opponent's team like Garganacl, Moltres, Charizard again (especially with Tera), force progress against Toxapex (which Raging Bolt can either take advantage of or vice versa) and generally force progress. Flash Fire is for the opposing Heatran as even in a scenario where you don't KO them you can still chip them down to the point of irrelevancy. Overall a great answer to various threats and helps you in prolonged battles. Also your best check to Iron Threads since you can kill back with Magma Storm.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet/Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Defog

Landorus is the abuser of rocky helmet and provides the defensive backbone that helps you force chip and progress alike. Landorus' job is to punish electric spam and to be your hazard control should that become necessary. Leftovers is an option for passive healing but I love Rocky Helmet too much most of the time. Tera Water exists for Weavile, an otherwise annoying Pokemon if Raging Bolt goes down, and helps you against ice attacks (besides Freeze Dry obviously.) U Turn for pivoting. What else do I need to say. It's Landorus.

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
Tera Type: Bug
EVs: 248 HP / 112 Def / 128 SpD / 20 Spe
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Close Combat
- Roost

Defensive Swords Dance Mega Scizor is the mega of choice for the battle. This thing can be hella obnoxious for your opponent to beat since it has simultaneously great bulk and excellent late game potential. There are plenty of games I have had where I honestly just click swords dance 4 times and then win because the opponent lacks the means to actually stop this. Scizor's steel typing is also useful as a backup to dragons in case Heatran dies or is forced to tera. Just watch out for Tapu Lele, as this thing hates that.

Darkrai @ Choice Scarf/Choice Specs
Ability: Bad Dreams
Tera Type: Poison
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Trick/Focus Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb

Darkrai is very strong and has good cleaning potential with just these moves. With all your teammates providing such good fighting and ground attacks, Focus Miss (i mean Blast) isn't as necessary but if you want you can drop trick for it. Choice Scarf I prefer for the extra speed but Specs is certainly usable, forcing extra damage and becoming harder to switch around. Trick has to be used effectively but can ruin walls when piloted effectively. Plus, you can never be too safe against Mega Diancie and fairies in general with Tera Poison threatening to wipe them out and trick ruining those that try to wall you.

Iron Valiant @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Close Combat
- Spirit Break

Lastly, we have physical Booster Energy Valiant who is there to provide whatever you need, whether it's wallbreaking or late game cleaning. We all know how great this thing is so I'll leave it short.

Threats and Annoyances

Ursaluna: While everything on your team is capable of hitting Ursaluna hard, this thing is scary to face at full HP and can threaten to eliminate things through sheer power. Have to play around carefully.

Ferrothorn: This mostly applies to offensive Ferrothorn more so than defensive sets but this durian can be a real grinch to face. Tera Fire is an option on Raging Bolt purely because I get tired of this thing every so often. With substitute, Ferrothorn ceases to be an issue but if you adopt Tera Ice you have to force chip onto Ferrothorn and wear it down through strong hits.

Mega-Steelix, sometimes Iron Threads: While the former is almost never seen, Mega Steelix hard walls Raging Bolt, isn't very afraid of Scizor and is an attacker that Iron Valiant can't handle well unless you get a Swords Dance up. Iron Threads meanwhile is more common and something you should play around carefully.

Tapu Lele: This is an enemy you should always keep in mind as it can be a hindrance. While scarf can be dealt with usually fairly easily, calm mind, specs and assault vest sets can be a real pain in the ass. Definitely need to be careful as this thing existing ruins Mega Scizor.

Mega Swampert: The one thing on rain teams that can be tough to stare down at full HP. While Raging Bolt destroys rain otherwise, Mega Swampert needs to be chipped down with Dragon Pulse and into range. Or you can just Tera Grass and kiss Swampert goodbye. That works too.

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
hellowo :3

here i am going to be dumping all the teams i built for nd row vs us
also gna be plugging my ndfl dump post since that also has some good teams
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ndfl-i-set-team-dump-thread.3734080/post-9948685

the ho is broken and the id zama squad is so fire

anywayysssssss
teams used:
Sample Submission
Kayzn vs Lameflame W
:zamazenta: :garganacl: :ferrothorn: :slowking-galar: :tornadus-therian: :landorus-therian:
this team is fire, adapted from the original maw version i think skeleton given to me by ryuji and chris idr
maw version

Sample Submission
Gewwge vs Zio W
:medicham-mega: :tapu-koko: :iron-moth: :landorus-therian: :ferrothorn: :weavile:
wasnt a fan of the old sealoo sample att and wanted to take my own spin on it. this struggles a bit vs volc but if u twave it ur good, or win first.

other squads
Sample Submission
:medicham-mega: :iron-crown: :dragonite: :landorus-therian: :rotom-wash: :weavile:
standardish medi build, minicking a similiar structure to xray ho

:medicham-mega: :ogerpon-wellspring: :weavile: :ferrothorn: :zapdos: :landorus-therian:
this was originally a spikes turn waterpon + mmedi then i realised spikes turn waterpon was horrible garbage, idk not too happy w the squad but prob still fine

Sample Submission
:scizor-mega: :landorus-therian: :zapdos: :samurott-hisui: :slowking-galar: :clefable:
wanted to build with offzap, thought it went well w spikes hisamu and mzor, team overall works well, have to play aggresively vs sd gliscor and generally need to tera with gking, otherwise v cool build

Sample Submission
:lopunny-mega: :darkrai: :ferrothorn: :gliscor: :clefable: :tornadus-therian:
helped someone from smogcord w this and it ended up quite cool, rai is a very peculiar mon

Sample Submission
:tyranitar-mega: :ferrothorn::tornadus-therian: :heatran: :landorus-therian: :urshifu-rapid-strike:
very funny team, taunt plot torn breaks shit well and u can turn on zap so u can trap it w tar, scarf shifu and tar clear everything else.

ndfl teams
Sample Submissions

:dragonite: :serperior: :landorus-therian: :volcarona: :iron-boulder: :scizor-mega:

:zamazenta: :tyranitar-mega: :gliscor: :toxapex: :ferrothorn: :landorus-therian:

if anything gets to samples i hope its one or both of these two, these teams are amazing and lack much notable issues

thats all from me, bye!

Last edited:

Oculars

I CANT BE FADED
is a Tiering Contributor
So since we've basically confirmed that sleep clause will be removed then sleep banned by a council vote (Shoutout the NDOU room poll where this was literally the least popular option) I've decided to assemble the hardest sleep spam in the game. With webs up you have three super strong sleep abusers with lilligant being able to sleep 82.5% of the time with wide lens. On top of this the team has gravity boom lando to block spin attempts and make all your sleep moves 100% accurate vs the pokemon slowed down by webs (which now includes fast foggers like torn that are grounded because of gravity), Lilligant hisui with hustle effectively has base 197 attack and can dish out massive damage even to mons that resist (and can sleep them too) making it a massive threat under gravity. Banded tera ground tusk is a backstop vs stall teams as it 2hkos everything with gravity up and all the sleep guys can abuse offense teams pretty easily.

Yes this teams playstyle is a bit extreme but spam this all over ladder before sleep is quickbanned and have some fun.

Shoutout Kin+ak (✧∇✧) Patar136 ant4456 Epicgamergod69 For keeping metagame discussion thread lit.

Sulo

the blade i hold
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Team Rater Alumnus
National Dex Leader
hi, i've been out of kickoff tour for a while but wanted to share some teams that i thought were ok
* = sample submission

:kyurem: :landorus-therian: :garganacl: :lopunny-mega: :alomomola: :iron-crown:

wasn't feeling like making anything spicy so i just went with a (very very slightly modified from the game i actually used it in) kyulop, defensive core covers for mons that the two struggle vs like lele zap iron valiant etc, lacks breaking power a bit but you can still attempt to play the long game in some mus and outlast breakers

:grimmsnarl: :iron-crown: :dragonite: :scizor-mega: :volcarona: :urshifu-rapid-strike:

demon crown was cool and att it wasn't really picking up in usage too much so i decided to use it + 4 other bullshit sweepers. volc can probably afford bug buzz here because crown is gonna beat a lot of what that hits anyways (mainly heatran). i didn't put too much thought into this icl but it won me games so...!

:latios-mega: :corviknight: :gliscor: :tapu-lele: :alomomola: :heatran:

this team has a corv, but i don't think it's completely balls, especially on this team considering the fact that it's useful to take back momentum vs lele and gives me an ok way to pivot into msciz and torn and revenge kill with another mon. it also frees up glisc slot and lets me run sd (or spikes if you prefer that), giving me a better mu into fat and appreciating mtios taking out mons it thuds against like dozo ferro etc

:gliscor: :zamazenta: :slowking-galar: :heatran: :rillaboom: :raging-bolt: *

rilla + rbolt is a cool combo rn; rbolt beats flyings and bops ferro with z and rilla wins, p simple concept and the supporting cast isn't really too interesting so i'll leave it at that.

:weavile: :scizor-mega: :moltres: :toxapex: :clefable: :landorus-therian: *

this team has a negative pex mu i feel but otherwise i think it's really solid, weav traps and chips stuff like zap volc etc and msciz deals with offensive weav checks like lele, and molt baits and chips tran with sands and brings weav in against stuff like glisc so it can break more often. garg mu is shored up by pex + clef, with pex offering slightly more insurance against waterpon too.

:garganacl: :zamazenta: :slowking-galar: :heatran: :ting-lu: :tornadus-therian: *

curse garg is pretty fun atm, and the better mu into glisc gking stuff makes zama a logical partner to me. ice beam gking also works well alongside these two for similar reasons, and fsight is nice with zama too. ting-lu was here just to be safer against iron crown / darkrai cheese stuff but you can probably justify it being a glisc too.

that's all i got for now, bye

It is for Sample submission (if it is still going on)

https://pokepast.es/dfa1569344790352

I always wanted to make a team for Charizard Y, and after countless failure, tries, and feedback, I am proud to present my finalized Yard team.

d9e58779a9781b9d6637899541102f28.gif

My main attacker. My move choice can be confusing to some people, so I will explain why I chose these move sets specifically.
Reason why I chose flamethrower over Weatherball is that using weatherball makes you even weaker against other weather team such as rain or sand, and chilly reception from glow king can be a great disruption for fire spam. Additionally, if sun turn expires, you have no access to fire stab and lose the game that you could win if you run flamethrower.
I felt Air slash and scorching sands aren't really necessary for me, so I used focus blast to damage the pink blobs better.

786.png

Secondary attacker. It is a classic scarf lele, so I don't have much to say, but I felt sun boosted hp fire is a great option to be extra prepared for ferrothorn and mega scizor. Lele's psychic spam deals with yard's counter such as toxapex or clodsire very easily. Psychic terrain for priority protection was nice as well.

landorus-therian.jpg

Utility mon No.1
Intimidate + defog is a great combination for support mon, especially for Charizard-Y. Eq covers some hole that Yard and lele can't easily cover such as Heatran or glow king. U-turn is a great move to maintain offensive momentum, allowing lele or Yard to punch a giant hole in the opposition side.

다운로드 (3).jpeg

Utility mon No.2
Along with landourus, ferrothorn takes the role of pressuring opponents for my late game clean up. Gyro ball punished squishy set up sweeper like iron boulder, leech seed + protect + leftovers is a disgusting combination to recover health very easily.

raging-bolt.jpg

Wall breaker No,1
Someone recommended me to try dragomium-z raging bolt for a wall breaker, and it worked perfectly for this team. Neutral coverage of electric and dragon move makes raging bolt a fierce early game wall breaker. If you add cm boost, or proto boost on it, this mon will easily take down 2-3 opposing mons by itself. Thunderclap was very good for dealing damage when raging bolt is low on health or clearing pokemons that are alive on low health.

1006.png

Wall breaker No.2
I recently switch my Valiant from mix to physical attacker to deal with special wall and glow king.Sd+ encore is a great stall breaker, and if you add bolt for dondozo, corv, and toxapex, you can clear most of the annoying wall with ease.Tera steel was great for toxic blocking and great defensive typing of steel allowed to set up SD easily.

Threats

No.1: Trick room

This team focuses on snowballing from early game, but teams like trick room that brings immediate power is a major threat to this team, and trick room sweeper (Ursa, Mawile, Marowak, etc...) is too strong to block with land, ferrothorn and other mons. You just need to pray your opponent is bad at trick room or get incredible luck.

No.2: Rain
It depends on how you can deal with Pelipper, if you ko it fast, it is very easy to beat the rest of the team, but if you can't ko quickly, you just have to watch all of your mon dropping to a strong fish.

It is first for me to write detailed introduction, so the writing can be very badly written for someone, but I would recommend trying this team. It has balance of wall breaking capability and offensive fire power, Utility, and support.

1yr

formerly I❤BerryKind
:meowscarada: :gliscor: :slowking-galar: :heatran: :diancie-mega: :urshifu-rapid strike:
team with a lot of pivot and speed control! meowscarada helps with easy fast and safe uturns and things that wall it like zapdos and moltres and corviknight get MAULED by mega diancie. We have slowking galar for some good pivots into one of our wallbreakers for easy kills and heatran for mons like scizor who can bullet punch diancie while setting up rocks on charizard y and band urshifu to smoke everythings PACK endgame and defog uturn gliscor for pivot and defog while also walling like everything ever. (the only thing that poses a real threat is kartana which you get get around by making reads and chipping it with meowscerada)

1yr

formerly I❤BerryKind
:Samurott-Hisui: :Tornadus-Therian: :great tusk: :scizor-mega: :slowking-galar: :kyurem:

this super duper awesome offense team consists of samurott hisui for speed control and spikes it has scizor to tank mons like kartana and mlop while also giving us a reliable pivot and beating mega diancie, we have torn-t for good late game sweeps and great tusk to tank volt switches and to give us a reliable rapid spinner, we also have slowking galar to tank iron valiant and enam while also giving us a good pivot into kyurem who gets a defense boost by snow so he can come in and destroy everything.

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
:corviknight: :gliscor: :tapu-fini: :tornadus-therian: :clefable: :venusaur-mega:

sd gliscor is broken so bu corv is the solution. bu corv in general is also a crazy wincon, and just wins most matchups on preview. think this team can out-offense most matchups, or just out-matchup them. mvenu is a crazy matchup mon too, and generally farms the ones corv doesnt.

:corviknight: :gliscor: :tapu-fini: :tornadus-therian: :cresselia: :venusaur-mega:

another version which feels better, ld cress means corv wins more, twave also broken.

NOT A SAMPLE SUB!

:latios-mega: :iron-valiant: :gliscor: :toxapex: :ferrothorn: :landorus-therian:

genius latios team. win game.

sample sub.

Last edited:
Madvillainy

(Sample sub)

:Iron valiant: :tyranitar mega: :Alomomola: :Slowking galar: :Garganacl: :gliscor:

Building Process

Started off with an idea of Specs Ival destroying shit and then added Mttar for Glowking and also to potencially cripple Gliscor.

I then added Garg because I'm legitimately obsessed with it (also bulky wincon or sum idk) and and a GlowMola core to check opposing Garg, Ival and to pivot in Ival/Garg with a wish.

Gliscor is the very undervalued final piece to this team that brings an immunity to an otherwise very ground and (slightly less) electric weak team.

Threatlist

:Scizor-Mega:

If this comes in go immediately to Garg and start using Iron Defense or go Glowking and Flamethrower (tera if u think it's spdef), Max Atk is the worst set u could face

:urshifu-Rapid-strike:

SD Shifu is a barely workable mu, if it is sub u pretty much pray and try to do something with Garganacl and if it's not sub you have slighlty more control of the situation but still a bad mu

Other Versions by Slash Death (thx brotha)

https://pokepast.es/67091873c5d3d703 (Pex+Rilla)

https://pokepast.es/9deef7e7efe83a11 (Pex+Ferro)

By me

https://pokepast.es/6d4dfd6b8803acf2

(Weird dozo version because rmoon is being sussed and who would have guessed it's still broken asf, at least it checks the threatlist ig)

Ig these are also sample subs

Last edited:

ChrisPBacon

idola deus
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis the defending SM Circuit Champion
:corviknight: :gliscor: :tapu-fini: :tornadus-therian: :clefable: :venusaur-mega:

sd gliscor is broken so bu corv is the solution. bu corv in general is also a crazy wincon, and just wins most matchups on preview. think this team can out-offense most matchups, or just out-matchup them. mvenu is a crazy matchup mon too, and generally farms the ones corv doesnt.

:corviknight: :gliscor: :tapu-fini: :tornadus-therian: :cresselia: :venusaur-mega:

another version which feels better, ld cress means corv wins more, twave also broken.

NOT A SAMPLE SUB!

:latios-mega: :iron-valiant: :gliscor: :toxapex: :ferrothorn: :landorus-therian:

genius latios team. win game.

sample sub.
ur such a snake bro this is my team

Ineros

Mirror Mirror, who is staring back at me?
is a Pre-Contributor
Yay another teamdump (with hopefully higher quality teams than last time)
Sample submissions
https://pokepast.es/4669b9a91ecef2b7
This team uses specs Darkrai as breaker in conjunction with fsight + a good, defined defensive core in glowking/glisc/corv. Ferro is there to set more hazards so Darkrai breaks easier along with knock so then those hazards actually harm stuff and force progress easier. Fini is used as speed control + checks/cripples darkrai’s checks like zama and pex. Bu Corv is the main wincon, being a solid defensive presence while being very threatening to balance teams lacking a pex.
https://pokepast.es/cf7b10d52e028163
This team has a full explanation here, but I’ll just restate the TL:DR here:
“This is a Mega Mawile team that is built on making mmaw force progress against balance structures and pivoting it in safely with Slowkjng Galar and Landorus. With other breakers like Zamazenta and Waterpon, Mmaw’s job is much easier. With great hazard support from heatran and it weakening mmaw’s checks, Mmaw is able to clear teams much easier.”
https://pokepast.es/eb3e0fe793544772
Here is another Mmaw team (yeah… I really like this mon), but this time it’s Mmaw on hyper offense. Koko is the screens setter of choice as it enables boulder and lucha, 2 pretty big threats on Ho that can help overwhelm their shared checks along with mmaw like Lando, Glisc, pex, and Glisc. As well as the steels like corv and msciz. Taunt lucha is used to deny any status from these mons + prevents pex from using haze or mola from using wish. Volc is here to bring better mu into steels plus is a great setup sweeper in its own right.
https://pokepast.es/68859cc32a457b9b
This team uses raging bolt as a great breaker along with Mmedi, as they have pretty good synergy with each other. Bolt helps with flying stuff like zap and torn that Mmedi may have trouble with, while Mmedi helps break through things that can check raging bolt pretty well like mtar, Garg, Glowking, and Ferro. Waterpon helps against ground stuff like tusk and ting Lu / glisc as well as be a good breaker in its own right. Scarf Lando acts as speed control and an ok fogger and heatran helps in the msciz and lele mu as well as check ferro which bolt doesn’t like. Glowking is here to provide fsight support for the breakers (mainly mmedi), help against ival, and be a good pivot in general.
https://pokepast.es/3fd8396102abf641
This is a mmedi semistall that uses mmedi as the main wincon that is built throughout the game. With para from discharge zap and a little hazard stack core in ferro + clef, Mmedi has an easier time being built as a wincon in most scenarios. With a great defensive core in Ferro / Glisc / pex, Mmedi has something to fall on when it’s outsped. Zapdos with hp ice and heat wave help against msciz and grounds that trouble double Prio mmedi like Glisc and Lando. Iron head on Ferro sounds weird, but it’s used to get a better mu into kyurem.
https://pokepast.es/3ccc089211dcaf85 This team has literally been my favorite to use in recent memory. Mtias is the main wincon here, using a great defensive typing to check things like mmedi, yard, and waterpon. Funnily enough, it is amazing against arch asw because it just roosts after arch Dracos you and then you start roosting more/setting up calm minds. Because it’s pursuit weak, Zama is here to threaten darks like Weav and Mtar. Koko is here to help against offensive flyings like offensive zap and nplot torn as well as forcing progress against Glisc with hp Ice. The same Ferro Glisc pex core from before is here as well. Spikes from Glisc help force progress and help wear down Mtias’s checks like msciz, iron crown, mtar, and ting Lu. This team also doesn’t really need fog either because it’s longevity against spikes and hazard stack is pretty good.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9nationaldex-2038696396 here is a replay of this mtias team (This was in winter ssnl and this was the only game I won in that tour LMAO but I feel this game showcases it well)

Dead by Daylight

teamdumps are all the rage? alright then

:tyranitar-mega: :great tusk: :iron valiant: :corviknight: :alomomola: :volcarona: -- Melancholy Hill, Plastic Beach, Gorillaz (sample sub)
pretty basic balance / bulky offense, BU Tusk and Volc are very threatening sweepers, so choose your wincon; Mega Tyranitar chips answers to both, while Val is speed control and Alo / Corv is the defensive core

:shuckle: :hoopa-unbound: :enamorus: :heatran: :kartana: :iron boulder:
some Webs HO, passed this with Mega Medi > Kart to themonkeydidit for NDFL and was optimized to this by him before the game

:gardevoir-mega: :heatran: :tornadus-therian: :urshifu-rapid-strike: :slowking-galar: :weavile:
built this for Lunatic's Workshop Week 1 when we had TP MGarde as a sub and I helped Ineros a bit with their team, Mega Garde lures stuff like Ferro / Crown for Specs Tran to OHKO the whole damn tier with Specs Tera Fire Eruption. Very fun team to play with.

:torkoal: :gouging fire: :great tusk: :iron treads: :ogerpon: :tapu lele:
very offbeat Sun with both CB Gouging and CB Tusk to shred most defensive cores to dust, Treads is a good HO lead. Grasspon takes on Waters and Grounds while being able to boost Speed (think ARTYMASION suggested this? thank you) and become a huge threat with SD / Meadow Plate-boosted Ivy Cudgels. Lele is speed control and appreciates the two Band users ripping Steels apart.

more teams will come tomorrow. farewell.

Dead by Daylight

more teams have arrived! rejoice!

:tapu koko: :raichu-alola: :greninja: :iron moth: :iron treads: :enamorus:
once got swept by an Alolan Raichu in terrain and decided to use it. insanely fun team to just click buttons with, Surf > Grass Knot to hit Glisc / Lando for SE damage and not just neutral, you can run Psychium Z or Electrium Z on it if you want a Z-move user. Gren kills Grounds, Moth is generally completely unwallable under terrain and its few checks get taken advantage of by this team, Treads is your bread and butter hazard controller, and Enam is speed control outside of terrain + a Ground immunity.

:heatran: :slowbro-mega: :great tusk: :serperior: :raging bolt: :enamorus:
more unorthodox version of the TP M-Garde team, Mega Slowbro is significantly bulkier = easier Teleports / you don't even have to mega always because Regen is that nice to have. Tusk keeps hazards off. Serp appreciates Tran annihilating everything. AV Raging Bolt is a nice stopgap vs stuff like Specs Lele since you want to preserve Tran's HP. Enam is speed control yet again, as well as a Ground immunity yet again.

:hoopa-unbound: :rotom-wash: :scizor-mega: :iron valiant: :slowking-galar: :urshifu-rapid-strike:
CB Hoopa-U is a nearly unwallable breaker that crushes most balance and stall teams with its insanely strong Hyperspace Fury. It also pairs very well with Iron Valiant, as the two tackle each others' checks. Urshifu-RS is for Fire-types and speec control, while Mega Scizor is a potent revenge killing option with U-turn to, you guessed it, bring the two breakers in. Rotom-W + Glowking form a core that makes it very easy to get the main breakers in.

:glalie-mega: :landorus-therian: :cloyster: :meowscarada: :heatran: :iron valiant:
quite possibly the most out-there idea of all these teams: Boomspam. used to be a thing in old gens, now it's back to the forefront of this team. You've got three nukes, use them tactically to remove what you need for the breakers in the back. Mega Glalie can force some switches, set hazards, do some decent damage with Return, and blow itself up. SD Lando-T is rocking Normal Gem to make its Explosion insanely strong, and it can blow up on some checks to the core. Finally, Shell Smash Cloyster can either sweep late-game or use Shell Smash early-game to pick off maybe one or two things before blowing itself up with Normal Gem Explosion. The last three members really appreciate the massive chip that they get off the previous Explosions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)