Project National Dex Bazaar

https://pokepast.es/7fb2ba39da7abceb
Here it is the thing you have all been waiting for MEGANIUM (no one was waiting for this)
So this team uses meganium to shuffle out mons to help prevent sweeps and force progress with hazard damage as well as being a somewhat effective cleric, celesteela bolsters the teams longevity, volcaorna provides a win condition, tapu Lele gives speed control and sammurott-hisui provides hazards.

Dead by Daylight

GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL. DO NOT PASS GO.
is a Contributor to Smogon
Gonna drop my builder for A Lunatic's Workshop here. If you don't know what A Lunatic's Workshop is, here's a brief overview.

An Intro to A Lunatic's Workshop
A Lunatic's Workshop is a project that I hope to maintain. It mainly focuses on the teambuilding competition, insofar as to build creative yet working teams that can actually function in this metagame. So without further ado, this is A Lunatic's Workshop.

Color Code
Green: Playtested (Numerous times)
Yellow: Playtested (Once or twice)
Red: Fully theorycrafted

1:
:alomomola: :kyurem: :gliscor: :scizor-mega: :iron valiant: :heatran: Choice Band Alomomola
2:
:wo-chien: :skeledirge: :alomomola: :gliscor: :skarmory: :toxapex: Wo-Chien Stall
3: :sinistcha: :dondozo: :chansey: :garganacl: :gliscor: :heatran: Sinistcha Stall
4: :dragonite: :heatran: :ursaluna: :alomomola: :samurott-hisui: :zapdos: Choice Band Dragonite
5: :sandy shocks: :tornadus-therian: :iron valiant: :kyurem: :dragonite: :heatran: Sandy Shocks Offense
6: :dragonite: :garchomp: :iron valiant: :magnezone: :volcarona: :kartana: DragMag
7: :hippowdon: :excadrill: :dracozolt: :tornadus-therian: :scizor-mega: :urshifu-rapid-strike: Dracozolt Sand (System of a Down - Toxicity)
8: :rillaboom: :hoopa-unbound: :hatterene: :camerupt-mega: :stakataka: :enamorus-therian: Rillaboom TR (Teambuilding Comp Winner & System of a Down - Chop Suey!)
9: :pinsir-mega: :dragonite: :great tusk: :heatran: :iron valiant: :kartana: Mega Pinsir Flying Spam (Gorillaz - Rhinestone Eyes)
10: :grimmsnarl: :kommo-o: :ursaluna: :blaziken: :scizor-mega: :thundurus-therian: Screens on Crack

Anyways, have fun with these teams and see you in DLC2.

Last edited:
Gonna drop my builder for A Lunatic's Workshop here. If you don't know what A Lunatic's Workshop is, here's a brief overview.

An Intro to A Lunatic's Workshop
A Lunatic's Workshop is a project that I hope to maintain. It mainly focuses on the teambuilding competition, insofar as to build creative yet working teams that can actually function in this metagame. So without further ado, this is A Lunatic's Workshop.

Color Code
Green: Playtested (Numerous times)
Yellow: Playtested (Once or twice)
Red: Fully theorycrafted

1:
:alomomola: :kyurem: :gliscor: :scizor-mega: :iron valiant: :heatran: Choice Band Alomomola
2:
:wo-chien: :skeledirge: :alomomola: :gliscor: :skarmory: :toxapex: Wo-Chien Stall
3: :sinistcha: :dondozo: :chansey: :garganacl: :gliscor: :heatran: Sinistcha Stall
4: :dragonite: :heatran: :ursaluna: :alomomola: :samurott-hisui: :zapdos: Choice Band Dragonite
5: :sandy shocks: :tornadus-therian: :iron valiant: :kyurem: :dragonite: :heatran: Sandy Shocks Offense
6: :dragonite: :garchomp: :iron valiant: :magnezone: :volcarona: :kartana: DragMag
7: :hippowdon: :excadrill: :dracozolt: :tornadus-therian: :scizor-mega: :urshifu-rapid-strike: Dracozolt Sand
8: :rillaboom: :hoopa-unbound: :hatterene: :camerupt-mega: :stakataka: :enamorus-therian: Rillaboom Trick Room (Teambuilding Comp Winner)
9: :pinsir-mega: :dragonite: :great tusk: :heatran: :iron valiant: :kartana: Mega Pinsir Flying Spam
10: :grimmsnarl: :kommo-o: :ursaluna: :blaziken: :scizor-mega: :thundurus-therian: Screens on Crack

Anyways, have fun with these teams and see you in DLC2.
Holy fucking shit that's a lot of teams

Ineros

Mirror Mirror, who is staring back at me?
is a Pre-Contributor
https://pokepast.es/4528a48d8bbfa4b3
Have had a lot of fun with this team recently and have had ok success with it in testing as well.
IMG_4798.png:this is what I built around here. It is nice speed control that also helps with this team’s crippling weakness to lele and shuts down bulkier cores otherwise almost impossible to break with trick. Ice punch is there to help against chomp/Lando matchup and iron head is self-explanatory. Tera steel keeps its lele-checking abilities to a degree while also helping it 2hko koko, ohko ival, and 2hko Garg.
IMG_4799.png:You may be wondering, “Why this over Mola?”. Simple: ival. I saw that Rachi wasn’t really a good check into ival and decided to put this. It’s the standard set but it has an ev spread made to survive 2 scorching sands from yard after burn damage. It’s just a good blanket check into a lot of things overall (including setup sweepers which just snowball here without much effort).

IMG_4800.png:This rounds out the world famous Glisc-pex core. Not only does it have a a great defensive typing with 2 almost neccessary immunities, but it also functions as a stellar wincon! Sd Glisc helps force progress against heatran-Ferro/Mola cores (unless you run into band Mola. Then….good luck.). As mentioned earlier, it helps as a check to heatran so Rachi can do its thing easier and breaks down defensive cores so rachi can clean.
IMG_4801.png:For balance, defog support is usually neccessary. Even though there’s half boots here, I didn’t really feel like opposing tornt knocking my entire team, thus being weak to hazards. Imo tornt is the best fogger and brings nice knock support as well as forming a semi-volturn core with rachi. Helps with the spikes/tusk weakness that rachi and Garg have as well as forming a nice Regen core with pex.
IMG_4802.png:When building, I noticed that Rotom wash kinda destroyed my whole structure, and I thought kyurem was a good fit here. Helps deter Mola from flip turning as well as destroying the other waters this team hates. It’s the standard subroost set so it actually makes progress against balances/BOs that rely on Mola/heatran as an ice resist. It’s also an ok but shaky waterpon check (but waterpon destroys everything anyways).
IMG_4803.png:I needed rocks so then hazard chip could help Rachi/kyurem apply more pressure. Tera dragon helps with the waterpon and yard matchups (and forces lele into a weaker stab). Salt cure is as annoying as ever and pressures steels that rachi does not like. Iron defense on a rocks Garg may seem weird and even bad but it helps Garg become a solid threat with Tera and prevents it from being toooo passive as it is with protect.

I don’t have any replays atm but will hopefully have some soon

Ineros

is a Pre-Contributor
Ok I know that this is a 2nd post in a row but I wanted to do a team dump in the time of Christmas. This is like my “gift” for people who are starting out and want to use something spicy yet something somewhat decent at the same time. Then they can learn more later on as they play the tier!
https://pokepast.es/48c555497b5fa433 This is a Tapu bulu BO based around the breaking core of bulu and Luna with Luna supporting those 2 as well as a Zama for speed control.
https://pokepast.es/caf20aeb01a38d9d This team is based around band shifu. It uses fsight glowking as an amazing partner for shifu and mtar to set rocks and pursuit trap lele and torn which shifu really struggles with. This team struggled against raging bolt, so in light of its buffs I decided to add a Tera blast fire excadrill. This team was largely based upon dead by daylight’s dracozolt sand.
https://pokepast.es/106e313368c04a4d This is a scream tail balance. Despite being nowhere on the VR it does have some nice traits, mainly a psychic resist and encore which set it apart from Mola. Although scream tail is very passive, np tornt and sd Glisc help punish opponents being passive towards scream tail.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9nationaldex-2016486319-e4av7hmf72488oyt0mdjpvljipt15lypw Here is a replay of the team!
https://pokepast.es/7f3734a4524f56fe This team is based around a slither wing kyurem core, as they have good synergy with each other as slither wing helps check msciz, Ferro, and pivots in kyurem on Mola while kyurem beats flyings like torn and zap and bulky waters like pex, Mola, and washtom. Banded slither wing is kinda bad so here it is defensive as it has a nice ground resist and will o wisp. Besides that, it is pretty normal: you have Lando as speed control, Mola for wishpass, and Garg as a wincon.
https://pokepast.es/28addc4a3a015301 here is raging bolt balance. Although it may sound weird, bolt does have a dragon typing and taunt which sets it apart from other pivots like Zapdos and Tapu koko. It also is very threatening even without cm with a great 137 base spatk. Besides that you have Mola to help with its lack of recovery and glowking to help against ival and lele. Banded Zama takes advantage of glowking’s fsight and bolt’s pivoting. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9nationaldex-2014694854-e12moryocrzt9zgd6zu0c60t7wk4l6wpw Here is a replay!

Merry Christmas! I hope you have fun with these teams :)

https://pokepast.es/691b73c686bff5f4

I saw that cudgel had a +1 crit chance, razor claw has a +1 crit chance, +2 crit chance means 50% crit, default ogerpon gets a STAB boost and a speed boost when tera'd, so it SD's once, teras, and wreaks havoc with grass/fairy coverage. The nice thing is the speed boost stays after switching, therefore one can have the Lando x Zap coverage to hit steels and poisons, Zap hits the flying ones. Most everything else folds to the powerful boosted Ogerpon attacks. Last three mons are fairly self-explanatory, Garg chips down, Chomp provides rocks and a nuke, Lopunny also helps to hit steels and provide coverage.

So Yeah

Edit: the reason for critical hits being desirable is that they go past defense boosts (Think garg), and provide an additional effective +1 to attack without needing a turn to setup.

Kyo

In Limbo
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
National Dex Leader
VR Council is preparing to vote on the first round of sample teams post-DLC 2. If you have any teams created for the new metagame you'd like considered for sample voting, please post them here. A short explanation is also appreciated. Soft deadline on this will be Friday night so that we can complete voting over the weekend.

edit: no Darkrai teams please. It is not currently legal outside of the suspect ladder and, if it does become legal in NatDex OU, we may hold a quick vote at a later date to incorporate this into the sample teams

Dead by Daylight

Slightly less unhinged team this time, being Specs Aegislash Offense.

:sv/aegislash: :sv/zamazenta: :sv/garchomp: :sv/diancie-mega::sv/moltres: :sv/ogerpon-wellspring:

This team pretty much follows my core building philosophy, which is "find a good breaker and build around it". A small note is that this team was created when Aegislash was OU; however, it still functions in the current metagame. This is a sample submission, although I'd consider it a fringe one.

Specs Aegislash is a very strong breaker with its good STAB combination and base 140 Special Attack in Blade form. While it is slow, the rest of the team has enough defensive utility to cover for its weak points. It also checks Tapu Lele and Iron Valiant as well as can be done, as only HP Fire and Shadow Ball can truly break through Aegislash and you can scout with Mega Scizor to return to Shield form. Tera Ghost lets you unleash nuclear Shadow Balls, but defensive Teras like Tera Flying or Tera Water can be used as well.

CB Zamazenta breaks a lot of things Specs Aegislash struggles with; most notably, it takes on Dark-types like Ting-Lu and Hoopa-U that can shrug off Aegislash's Shadow Ball with ease. It also hits Steel-types, like specially defensive Heatran and Ferrothorn, that Aegislash would otherwise need to predict against. Finally, it offers a Dark neutrality, meaning that it comes in on the aforementioned Dark-types and hits them hard.

Swords Dance Garchomp is a terrifying wallbreaker. I got a recommendation to have a Ground-type on the team from TheRainQueen, and duly put Garchomp as our Volt Switch stopper and offensive Fire resistance. SD + Dragonium Z Outrage can blow past bulky walls like Ting-Lu, and EQ is always a rather spammable attack. It appreciates Aegislash's ability to take on Fairy-types, while it takes on the Fire-types that threaten it.

Mega Diancie rounds off the offensive core with a very strong Moonblast and ability to take care of Flying-types like Tornadus-Therian. While 4 attacks may seem odd at first glance, Garchomp already has Rocks readily available. Running 4A lets it surprise Steel-types by hitting them with either Mystical Fire or Earth Power, depending on what's effective.

Moltres comprises the first half of our defensive core. It's able to take on threatening Ground-types like Great Tusk and punish otherwise threatening attackers, like Mega Lopunny and Kartana, with a burn on contact. It also takes on Knock Off Mega Scizor, which Aegislash can't handle in Blade form. U-turn also lets Moltres bring in the threatening offensive core.

Ogerpon-Wellspring is running a bit of an unusual set, but Spikes facilitate the team's breaking capabilities and it pairs nicely with Moltres, namely being able to completely block Water-type attacks. Ivy Cudgel can be dropped, but it's a fantastic STAB move that gives Ogerpon good damage output even in its support role. U-turn is also another variable slot, but it helps the team flow much better between its individual members. Finally, Power Whip allows Ogerpon to hit Alomomola, although it is likely very droppable for another utility move like Knock Off or Synthesis.

Ineros

is a Pre-Contributor
https://pokepast.es/5f6416364fc64fac
Ok, this is a new team I made. This will be a sample submission. The whole premise is based around a Ogerpon-wellspring and mega lopunny balance core, using pivots such as the aforementioned mega lopunny, lando, and glowking to get in the main wincons; np tornt and Ogerpon. My building process was formed through a method where I put things that threaten the core on a piece of paper and added things that beat those checks, and then I added that mon’s checks as well to see if it synergized nicely. Turned out it didn’t exactly work as there was a prototype of this team, but it got to this point because of that method.

:Lopunny-mega: This is the main thing I built around. When I was looking for a mon to build, I wanted to use something that was good but wasn’t on the current samples; this thing was perfect. It’s still an amazing glue mon, being speed control and dealing with things like darkrai, Ogerpon, weavile, and even more fast threats and dealing huge damage to slower mons like Ferro, heatran, Garg, and kyurem (excluding Tera). Not only that, it’s a great pivot as well, bringing in waterpon on bulky waters like pex and Mola as well as grounds like Lando and Glisc.
:Ogerpon-wellspring: This thing synergizes amazingly with mlop. First, though, let’s explain the set. It’s pretty standard, except we have taunt instead of the usual encore. This is to help completely shut down Mola using wish/toxic and to still help vs Rotomtryggles wash, as I felt I struggled enough against it. It also helps stop a tera’d glowking twave waterpon or pivot out. The rest is pretty standard, though. Now, why does it synergize so nicely with mlop? Well, look at the main things that beat Ogerpon; mons like Tapu koko and np tornt can take advantage of its good but still exploitable speed tier, but mlop deals with both of them. Not only that, Ogerpon can struggle against sd kart and Ferro as well as dangerously speed tying with opposing Ogerpon, and mlop deals with all of these. In return, since mlop struggles against bulky waters and grounds that I mentioned earlier, waterpon is the perfect teammate. Mlop also struggles with rain abusers like mswamp and barraskewda, so waterpon is here to beat those (not to mention waterpon can cleanly ohko defensive zap with Tera and +2, and 2hko with just 1 of those requirements.)
:Slowking-Galar: This isn’t to say the core is without flaws, however. You still can’t switch into ival, koko, or enam in any form with this core. Rilla grassy glide spamming you is also an issue. Enter glowking! It takes basically every fairy move directed at mlop, and gives the team an ival check. It’s also an important defensive piece, switching in on mons like pex and kyurem as well as being able to Regen stall garganacl of all things. With Tera steel, it also becomes a good lele check as well as giving it a lot more resists to mons like Mdia and np torn. Not only that, it provides amazing fsight support for a fighting mon like mlop, pressuring pex and Mola while also making zap and molt not so free switch ins anymore. In return, mlop deals with all the darks and the pursuit users that glowking hates, as well as beat steels like Ferro and heatran. Twave is a secondary form of speed control that helps out the wincons in Ogerpon and tornt blow past faster stuff. The ev spread is to take opposing mlop returns easier.
:heatran: Even with Tera steel glowking, I saw that this team still had some things it couldn’t really beat under normal battle circumstances. I’m of course mainly referring to Tapu lele, but also stuff like Corv, Skarm, and msciz really stuffed what I had, so I put heatran. It is also a check to Zapdos which this team has very limited options against otherwise. Toxic is (I think?) not as common nowadays but it helps wear down a lot of stuff with Tera such as raging bolt and gouging fire (once again, with Tera) as well as Rotom wash, waterpon, and alomomola. Although this team doesn’t have Mola, which is a great partner for heatran, Tran is still able to do its job well with smart and careful play. Also gives a semi defensive answer to np torn.
:Tornadus-Therian: speaking of, this mon is (and I will continue to say it) the best defogger imo. It can just do so much through the course of the game. It acts as a wincon mainly, blowing past many bulky offense/balance cores with ease, especially with team support in glowking/heatran. It also is a defogger like I mentioned, which helps with the spikes weakness this team has. All of the main checks that np torn has are all dealt with by glowking and heatran, and these checks include Tapu koko, iron valiant (under quark boost), Tapu lele, iron crown, and Zapdos.
:Landorus-Therian: this is my ground for the team. Before you get the pitchforks and try to kill me saying I should use Glisc, I didn’t really feel like Glisc fit on this pivot-centric team, as just slapping a Lando set on Glisc wouldn’t really work. Lando is my blanket check into Phys attackers like mmaw and mmedi as well as mlop, which all (except for mlop) destroy Glisc. Defensive glisc is also very passive, which Lando certainly isn’t. It also has Rocky helmet to chip tusk and opposing Lando, which is another advantage over Glisc. Rocks are a very useful asset to this team, as mlop appreciates the hazard support. Besides that, Lando does normal Lando things. Tera dragon is to help against waterpon while also helping against yard and Volc.
And that’s the team! One weakness I noticed while writing this post is against weavile: you need to play very, very carefully around it with heatran and mlop and not get farmed by pursuit which kills basically everything here except for Lando heatran and mlop (and Lando dies to taxel).
(I also want to give a shoutout to the NDOU chat for giving opinions on it as well as RunicPower413 and Dead by Daylight for helping me test/giving me motivation to even make the team lol.)

Copy of Untitled 1 (pokepast.es)
This shit will def not be a sample submission.
I was messing around with the concept of a double dance Fini and NP Darkrai. Little did I know at that point that I wasnt allowed to submit a team with Darkrai in leading to me nearly posting a team with it. In the end I put Walmart Darkrai (xurkitree) in as a replacement caus it Basically did the same thing. (Not really but go along with it)

Ogerpon Wellspring
This is the most common waterpon set (I think) and everyone knows what it does well. Ivy Cudgel gives 100bp water STAB while Horn leech is 100% accurate (I now hate power whip) and provides a small amount of recovery. SD sets up on mons that cant threaten it and encore can stop setup.

Mega Scizor
Another standard set, Bullet punch is Technician boosted priority and U-turn helps gain momentum. Roost adds longevity and SD can allow Bullet punch to clean up games or just dish out major damage.

Tapu Fini
Now this is a very interesting set given to me by Toxic Ariados. It utilises Calm Mind and Iron Defence in conjunction with misty terrain to make this basically unkillable. Stored Power is an obvious choice and Draining Kiss helps it recover. Tera steel helps block toxic outside of terrain.

Cinderace
Now this may seem like an odd pick but hear me out. I didnt want something like Tusk as Landorus is just better (objectively) and I didn't really like any defoggers on this team. Not only did Ace provide hazard control but it also gave me another pivot and Wisp. Tera grass makes this actually really good into Waterpon, being able to burn it and do big damage with Pyro Ball.

Landorus Therian
Standard Lando set. EQ mandatory, U-turn gives a slow pivot and Toxic and rocks are good support options. 30 speed evs to underspeed other landos in slow U-turn wars.

Walmart Darkrai (Xurkitree)
Now I am a great lover of Z hypnosis Darkrai and hearing I couldnt use it I was very sad. Basically just stuck the set on Xurk .Different coverage sure but kinda similar. Tail glow replaces Plot and it becomes very dangerous. Hax reliant? Yes. Dangerous? Also Yes.

Would I rather Darkrai was here? Yes I would. Am I pissed? Yes, yes I am.
Funny fast emu go brrrrr

edit: you know i might make this a sample submission caus why not

Last edited:

seth

the mint
is a Tiering Contributor
Team dump.. These are all the same wow.....

:tyranitar_mega: :iron-valiant: :alomomola: :slowking-galar: :ferrothorn: :landorus-therian:
https://pokepast.es/14522775911cb167
made this fairly early into the wishturn mola era, still farms thru all meta shifts. valtar broken

:urshifu-rapid-strike: :garganacl: :ferrothorn: :landorus-therian: :tapu-lele: :zapdos:
https://pokepast.es/857d719791d51fe3
i have made this same 6 like 4 times and it is foreva powerful. shifulele + Big gargler can clean up most mus w good play

:garganacl: :kyurem: :samurott-hisui: :lopunny-mega: :landorus-therian: :ferrothorn:
https://pokepast.es/070dc577b44ddfae
pads sd hamu is sooo chill was originally legendary boots ferro + sd glisc but i like Mr Dorus more.

:tapu-lele: :ferrothorn: :gliscor: :moltres: :kyurem: :ogerpon-wellspring:
https://pokepast.es/7ff2202854eff2c3
broken kyu pon click click clickdefensive core speed control lele these teams r all the same lolololol

:raging-bolt: :scizor-mega: :zamazenta: :landorus-therian: :moltres: :ogerpon-wellspring:
https://pokepast.es/7b969d5369a1b6dd
His Majesty, Le Elefante, The Grand Kings Massive Neck.

:tapu-lele: :iron-valiant: :polteageist: :volcarona: :iron-treads: :kommo-o:
https://pokepast.es/4194122a412215db
fun psyspam, pot was originally CinCity but that mon is dogdicks never fkin swept once +1 tera fire blast didnt kill ascizor wtf??

:corviknight: :gouging-fire: :clefable: :gliscor: :toxapex: :lopunny-mega:
https://pokepast.es/5f1d6793cb1660ae
i think sealoo orhidin gave me the SkarmGreg fat concept but i jst couldnt make it work so wentr big corv. sets feel weird but team has 100% Wr sooo

:toxapex: :landorus-therian: :venusaur-mega: :iron-valiant: :heatran: :ogerpon-wellspring:
https://pokepast.es/a4780fa64bcc6ef7
team i spammed in kgb era w waterpon over kgb, still farms.

all sample subs.. i guess :blobuwu:

The current stall sample is a disgrace to this world that must be purged that being said this obviously Is a sample submission
https://pokepast.es/4af798a3e7ea70a4

:dondozo:
The man himself john smogon the stall lover
This is the main wall for setup sweepers body press bc I like not losing to waterpon but it can be changed out for basically whatever.

:gliscor: this makes the team far less susceptible to hazards also it's gliscor he just works we all know what he does

:Chansey:
The main special wall
She does what she always does.. take hits then chip whilst healing the damage off.

:clefable:
THE PINK FUNNY IS REAL ️️️️
Anyways uhhhh she does rocks and knocks off

:garganacl:
The teams main win condition which does what it always does.. deal residual damage and constantly pressuring the opponents team

:toxapex:
Last but not least the bunker man provides great utility and also has haze (I don't like mola here) and I needed my regenerator for the team.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk

red fintans

fintan is actually blue
MolaLuna + Mega Lopunny
probably going to be the only standard looking team i ever build (look it doesnt even have a ferrothorn)

https://pokepast.es/779130d323da94d4
:alomomola::ursaluna::lopunny-mega::amoonguss::heatran::landorus-therian:
amogus helps with the crippling fighting weaknesses by beating :iron valiant::zamazenta::enamorus::ogerpon-wellspring:(hate her) and somewhat :lopunny-mega: also, after tera checks ::gouging fire::weavile: also because i hate them too
heatran has flash cannon for funsies vs :iron valiant::enamorus: thinking im not a threat and setting up (if u predict wrong they murder you though)
shifted rocks to lando as a result
the threat of spore from amogus also forces a lot of switches so doubling around that and making use of mlop mola lando as pivots puts luna in the front safely often

(can i go back to building regidrago now?)

edit: sample submission (prayge)

Last edited:
:charizard-mega-y: :iron-crown: :great-tusk: :tornadus-therian: :raging-bolt: :meowscarada:
https://pokepast.es/ca4cb9a9121c95f3

This is a sample submission showcasing a team built around Charizard Y and AV Iron Crown.
I want to credit Tanaka's Show for the Raging Bolt set which inspired me to build this team, thank you!

Charizard Y is the main mon in this team. Providing sun for Tusk and Bolt, while being able to destroy Steel types for Meowscarada. It's an incredible wallbreaker that requires immense support from its teammates.

Iron Crown provides pivot and offers future sight support for Yard, along with walling and beating Iron Valiant, Mega Diance, and Tapu Koko which are all a burden for Yard teams. This is why I found this set to work really well with Charizard Y.

I picked Meowscarada for this team, this is another mon I am a huge fan of. Knock Off and U-turn gives great support to this team. I chose to run Choice Scarf on it as it provides amazing speed and can take care of mons like Iron Boulder, +1 Dragonite, and Greninja. Overall just a great wall breaker for this team, providing speed control as well.

Great Tusk is the ground for this team, another partner that works well with Yard. This mon can potentially abuse sun and act as a physical wall for mons like Mega Tyranitar, Mega Lopunny and Gouging Fire. I chose rocks over rapid spin since this team does not have a rock setter, but feel free to use spin over it if you’d like.

Tornadus-T is really just an incredible defogger, which is great for Yard’s cripping weakness to rocks. Bleakwind storm is being used over Hurricane incase sun is active and taunt is great as it can stop rocks from being set up and status moves from pokemon like Heatran, Ferrothorn and Ting Lu.

Raging Bolt takes the spotlight in this team. This spread allows it to lure Gliscor and gives it the sheer bulk to set up Calm Minds easily. It can also potentially take advantage of Yard's sun making it a terrifying mon.

Last edited:
Nuthin But A "C" Thang
(Sinistcha offense)
https://pokepast.es/d6e9f51afcb5aad6

Ik it's prob late but fuck it ig, yes this team is a sample submission centered around a glimmora + sinistcha lead core where glimmorra sets up rocks and tspikes and sinistcha (who has a positive into like every spinner besides icium z tusk) blocks the attempts of spinning from from the likes of Iron Treads, Excadrill and Great Tusk (again, non Icium Z tho you can eat Icium Z if you are not switching in) but also is a optimal check to rain teams and Ogerpon-Wellspring and Urshifu ensuring you the opponent doesn't out-offense you easily.

Hoopa-u provides great wallbreaking/stallbreaking capabilities to the team punishing almost any mon that isn't offensive with a powerful banded Hyperspace Fury that's even more pratically unswitchable with Tera Dark.

Raging Bolt provides a similar defensive/offensive role to sinistcha but it's even better against rain once it Teras killing flying types and takes the water types well and also is good against sun killing or crippling anything switching in and resists Yard's stabs and grass type attacks too. It also provides good speed control and revenge killing tools in Thunderclap and a good pivoting tool in volt switch.

Iron Moth + Tapu Lele are great cleaners who appreciate hoopa's and bolt's wallbreaking shenanigans and also have good synergy with each other.
Besides that they provide good speed control tools (mainly Lele but yeah) and a desperate check to Iron Boulder late game (Tera Ground Moth).

This is NOT a sample submission (if those are still going on)

I was watching the very cool and epic BKC vs JimCool match (do check it out), and during the adv match BKC's snorlax nickname caught my eye.
As "The Unviable One" came out facing paralysis, 3 layers of spikes and sand, it still proceeded to finish off two key parts of Jim's team. This groovy performance gave immense motivation to go forward with a terrible idea. What if we use the unviable one in a tier where it is truly unviable? Thus, I created...
THE (that's the team theme)
:sv/snorlax: :sv/tapu koko: :sv/darkrai: :sv/landorus-therian: :sv/iron boulder: :sv/ferrothorn:

:snorlax:
The star of the team and the biggest challenge to make work. The lax sets of old require too much support to make it work, so I decided the only way to use it is as a funny lure set to assist its more viable teammates. Normal gem self destruct is as much as a meme as you would think it is, but the numbers you can reach are frankly absurd and really help out a certain boulder in the back.
:slowbro:
+1 112+ Atk Normal Gem Snorlax Self-Destruct vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowbro: 373-441 (94.6 - 111.9%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO
:landorus therian:
-1 112+ Atk Normal Gem Snorlax Self-Destruct vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Landorus-Therian: 270-318 (84.6 - 99.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
112+ Atk Normal Gem Snorlax Self-Destruct vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Landorus-Therian: 403-475 (105.4 - 124.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
:gliscor:
112+ Atk Normal Gem Snorlax Self-Destruct vs. 244 HP / 0 Def Gliscor: 306-360 (86.9 - 102.2%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
:great tusk:
+1 112+ Atk Normal Gem Snorlax Self-Destruct vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Great Tusk: 438-516 (100.9 - 118.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
:alomomola:
+1 112+ Atk Normal Gem Snorlax Self-Destruct vs. 4 HP / 252+ Def Alomomola: 459-541 (97.2 - 114.6%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

Lax's special bulk also came handy in eating up occational prolem mons like :darkrai:, :slowking-galar:, :volcarona:, :charizard-mega-y:, :heatran:, and :kyurem:. It was also nice having a mon who can last minute trade at low health. Tera water was chosen just because its a good type.

:tapu koko:
Koko is absolutely amazing in the new meta. It checks some of the biggest threats like :raging bolt:, :medicham-mega:, :darkrai:, :urshifu:, :zamazenta: and :ogerpon wellspring: and helps enable THE BOULDER. Free u-turn and wallbreaking doesn't hurt either. Tera electric is good as emergency muscle against threats like tera :garganacl: and ensuring the kill against :alomomola:, :scizor-mega:, and :charizard-mega-y:.

:darkrai:
Newest kid on the block (and the reason this team becomes outdated in 2 to 3 days) and it is frankly pretty good. Specs darkrai just chunks so many pokemon and after using tera dark it becomes...nightmarish. Its pretty simple, force it in against the mons koko hate like :landorus-therian:, :gliscor:, :slowking-galar:, :ferrothorn:, and :iron crown:.

He does the same thing he has been doing for a decade. Take hits and retaliate with massive damage with your pick of support. For the team defog works the best. The ev's came to me in a dream, but i think the gist is
-252 hp is a stat dump.
-192 attack and adamant helps to reach damage thresholds with z-fly and earthquake i think, shown below.
-16 def is a dump.
-48 speed reaches 230 which creeps standard sets on pokemon like :gliscor: and :scizor-mega:.
:great tusk:
192+ Atk Landorus-Therian Supersonic Skystrike (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Great Tusk: 390-462 (89.8 - 106.4%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO
Destroys g-tusk
:dragonite:
192+ Atk Landorus-Therian Supersonic Skystrike (175 BP) vs. 80 HP / 0 Def Dragonite: 342-403 (99.7 - 117.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO (broken multiscale)
If you pull off very minor chip you can pick up a kill
:gliscor:
192+ Atk Landorus-Therian Supersonic Skystrike (175 BP) vs. 244 HP / 0 Def Gliscor: 271-319 (76.9 - 90.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Poison Heal
Not 100% practical but it can come up.
:ferrothorn:
192+ Atk Landorus-Therian Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 44+ Def Ferrothorn: 130-154 (36.9 - 43.7%) -- 99.8% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
192+ Atk Landorus-Therian Supersonic Skystrike (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 44+ Def Ferrothorn: 229-270 (65 - 76.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Picks up the kill against dex ferro most the time.
:scizor-mega:
192+ Atk Landorus-Therian Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 112+ Def Scizor-Mega: 118-139 (34.4 - 40.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
192+ Atk Landorus-Therian Supersonic Skystrike (175 BP) vs. 248 HP / 112+ Def Scizor-Mega: 204-241 (59.4 - 70.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Picks up the kill against bulky scizor after rocks.
-1 192+ Atk Landorus-Therian Supersonic Skystrike (175 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Landorus-Therian: 238-282 (74.6 - 88.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
-1 192+ Atk Landorus-Therian Supersonic Skystrike (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Landorus-Therian: 169-199 (44.2 - 52%) -- 16.4% chance to 2HKO
Just chunks lando for later boulder abuse
:tornadus therian:
192+ Atk Landorus-Therian Supersonic Skystrike (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 40 Def Tornadus-Therian: 375-442 (103.5 - 122%) -- guaranteed OHKO
nuke
:tapu lele:
192+ Atk Landorus-Therian Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tapu Lele: 237-280 (84.3 - 99.6%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
:moltres:
192+ Atk Landorus-Therian Supersonic Skystrike (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Moltres: 357-421 (92.9 - 109.6%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO
192+ Atk Landorus-Therian Supersonic Skystrike (175 BP) vs. 248 HP / 148 Def Moltres: 306-360 (79.8 - 93.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
:zamazenta:
192+ Atk Landorus-Therian Supersonic Skystrike (175 BP) vs. +1 0 HP / 0 Def Zamazenta: 390-458 (120 - 140.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
192+ Atk Landorus-Therian Supersonic Skystrike (175 BP) vs. +1 252 HP / 4 Def Zamazenta: 390-458 (100.5 - 118%) -- guaranteed OHKO

:Iron boulder:
This guy is a menace. Banded mighty cleave just demolishes the majority of neutral pokemon after rocks and its speed tier is incredible, which just reaches stupid levels under terrain. The objective is simple, make your way in on THE BIRDS, fires, and pretty much most slower offensive threats. Tera fighting provides valuable defensive utility in taking priority and earthquakes while granting THE BOULDER fighting stab to obliterate steels like :ferrothorn: and :kartana:, normally good switch ins.

:ferrothorn:
The defensive backbone required to allow the team to function. Leech gives the whole team pseudo recovery, rocks are rocks (broken), and ferro is the teams knocker. Ferro feasts on the tier's waters, grasses, grounds, electrics, and dragons. So pretty much 80% of the tier. Tera ghost really helps to dance around the fighters, scizor and spin block (always handy).

THE Threatlist:
:Lopunny-mega:
Fast fighting type which outspeeds everyone and can potentially win on the spot. Forces tera ghost, boom, or a well played boulder.
:medicham-mega:
Mid speed fighting type which outspeeds half the team and can potentially get a kill every time it comes in. Try to forces pressure on it with specs rai and koko. Tera ghost, boom, or a well played boulder also help.
:iron valiant:
Fast fighting type which outspeeds everyone and can potentially win on the spot. Forces tera ghost, boom, or a well played boulder.
:zamazenta:
:darkrai:
Specs is scary and so is z-hypno if they are lucky. Just dont get flinched and bulk it out using lax, ferro and lando.
:damp rock:
Keep ferro healthy and use boulder to outspeed everyone. Get off a z-fly if possible.

What do I think of the team? Its quite fun and lax actually surprised me with not being unusable. It got off some funny clips such as ohko'ing a slowbro and somehow losing 1v1 vs a tera ghost kyurem (thanks twist). The team also gave me some hope for darkrai not being as bad as I thought it would be, its quite nice actually. So yeah, thanks for the inspiration BKC and Jim and I hope y'all have fun with the team for the 2-3 days its legal :)

THE photos and links and stuff.

1704600985667.png

Dead by Daylight

Lost! - Coldplay: AV Goodra-H + Avalugg Stall

:goodra-hisui: :gliscor: :dondozo: :alomomola: :avalugg: :blissey:

Why Hisuian Goodra over just Blissey?
Hisuian Goodra
Blissey
+ Access to phasing with Dragon Tail to rack up hazard damage
+ Reliable recovery in Soft-Boiled
+ Typing that lets it (partially) take on Ogerpon-W
+ Good utility in Stealth Rock and Toxic
+ Knock Off access, letting Spikes be fully effective
+ Consistent damage in Seismic Toss
+ Comparable special bulk / lower HP stat (more effective Wishes from Alomomola)
+ Able to absorb all status thanks to Natural Cure (not hindered by burns)
+ Not Taunt fodder from the likes of Torn-T
+ Not as weak to opposing Knock Off users

This is not a sample submission.

I was looking at the builder one day, and randomly thought "Let's build AV Hisuian Goodra." This thing is practically unkillable on the special side, and has pretty good all-around bulk that lets it take strong hits on both sides of the attacking spectrum. While it does have significant longevity issues, its sheer bulk made it worthwile (at least in my eyes) to fit on a stall team where Alomomola could pass Wishes to it and potentially heal it back up.

Team Breakdown

:goodra-hisui: Hisuian Goodra is a great special wall with a decent enough Attack stat to hit some things hard. Crucially, it has access to Dragon Tail, letting it rack up hazard damage. This forms a potent combo with Knock Off, letting Goodra-H both remove Boots and rack up damage from them. Additionally, it is EV'd to never be 2HKOed by Ogerpon-W's +2 Ivy Cudgel, which is a mon that greatly threatens the team.

:gliscor: Gliscor forms a very synergistic defensive core, as it takes on the Fighting- and Ground-types that threaten Hisuian Goodra and puts them on a timer with Toxic. It also sets Spikes, which Hisuian Goodra can amplify with KnockTail. Overall, it has enough longevity to stay with Hisuian Goodra and check the threats it struggles to deal with.

:dondozo: The physical wall of the team, Dondozo takes on most, if not all, physical threats. Curse + RestTalk gives Dondozo a way to be a solid wincon on a teamstyle with very few, while it benefits from forcing the physical threats out thanks to racking up Spikes damage. You can run a second attack (Body Press) to threaten Waterpon, but I don't know if it's worth it.

:alomomola: The Mercy of the team. Hisuian Goodra is the main recipient of Alomomola's massive Wishes, but any member appreciates the quick healing in a pinch. Not much else to say here, as this is just the standard set.

:avalugg: A very offbeat pick here, but Avalugg is our hazard removal. On a team as dependent on hazard stacking for damage as this team, having Rapid Spin over Defog was key. Avalugg, while offbeat, is quite possibly the physically bulkiest mon in the game, and forms a rather nice defensive pairing with Dondozo to wall most, if not all, physical attackers. Avalanche also allows it to threaten teams pretty handily off of a stray hit, as its Attack stat is not to be underestimated.

:blissey: Blissey is the secondary special wall on this team, which is certainly a sentence. It does have its benefits over Hisuian Goodra as outlined above, and its access to recovery is a big one because it can actually stave off repeated assaults from things like Tornadus-Therian. Standard Blissey shenanigans are going on with this set.

Threatlist

:alomomola: + :ursaluna:
A well-played Ursaluna, with Wish support, runs through this team. While stacking hazards makes its life hell as it loses over a third of its HP every time it comes in, and Avalugg can take it out if the Ursaluna player isn't careful, but if it's played well, it 6-0s.

252+ Atk Guts Tera Normal Ursaluna Facade (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 246-290 (62.4 - 73.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO: well.

:ogerpon-wellspring:Wellspring is always an issue for stall teams that use mono-attacking Dondozo as their only Unaware mon. While Goodra-H can Dragon Tail it out and hazards make its life hell (can't hold HDB), repeated assaults will break Goodra-H, and the rest of the team (bar Tera Avalugg) struggles to take it on.

Trick :iron valiant: Regular Iron Valiant, while annoying, is easily scouted and PP stalled. Where it gets difficult to deal with is Trick. None of this team wants to have a Choice item, and your best friend is trading for it 1 for 1 with the hobbled mon.

Knock Off Spam: While annoying, Knock Off is fine if Gliscor can activate its Toxic Orb, as it then becomes very simple to absorb a Knock Off. However, it is deathly afraid of a Knock Off, as are most of the team members bar Blissey to an extent. Your best bet is to try and safely activate your Toxic Orb, or let Blissey get Knocked and make it your designated Knock switch-in, which is an unideal spot.

Lost! - Coldplay: AV Goodra-H + Avalugg Stall

:goodra-hisui: :gliscor: :dondozo: :alomomola: :avalugg: :blissey:

Why Hisuian Goodra over just Blissey?
Hisuian Goodra
Blissey
+ Access to phasing with Dragon Tail to rack up hazard damage
+ Reliable recovery in Soft-Boiled
+ Typing that lets it (partially) take on Ogerpon-W
+ Good utility in Stealth Rock and Toxic
+ Knock Off access, letting Spikes be fully effective
+ Consistent damage in Seismic Toss
+ Comparable special bulk / lower HP stat (more effective Wishes from Alomomola)
+ Able to absorb all status thanks to Natural Cure (not hindered by burns)
+ Not Taunt fodder from the likes of Torn-T
+ Not as weak to opposing Knock Off users

This is not a sample submission.

I was looking at the builder one day, and randomly thought "Let's build AV Hisuian Goodra." This thing is practically unkillable on the special side, and has pretty good all-around bulk that lets it take strong hits on both sides of the attacking spectrum. While it does have significant longevity issues, its sheer bulk made it worthwile (at least in my eyes) to fit on a stall team where Alomomola could pass Wishes to it and potentially heal it back up.

Team Breakdown

:goodra-hisui: Hisuian Goodra is a great special wall with a decent enough Attack stat to hit some things hard. Crucially, it has access to Dragon Tail, letting it rack up hazard damage. This forms a potent combo with Knock Off, letting Goodra-H both remove Boots and rack up damage from them. Additionally, it is EV'd to never be 2HKOed by Ogerpon-W's +2 Ivy Cudgel, which is a mon that greatly threatens the team.

:gliscor: Gliscor forms a very synergistic defensive core, as it takes on the Fighting- and Ground-types that threaten Hisuian Goodra and puts them on a timer with Toxic. It also sets Spikes, which Hisuian Goodra can amplify with KnockTail. Overall, it has enough longevity to stay with Hisuian Goodra and check the threats it struggles to deal with.

:dondozo: The physical wall of the team, Dondozo takes on most, if not all, physical threats. Curse + RestTalk gives Dondozo a way to be a solid wincon on a teamstyle with very few, while it benefits from forcing the physical threats out thanks to racking up Spikes damage. You can run a second attack (Body Press) to threaten Waterpon, but I don't know if it's worth it.

:alomomola: The Mercy of the team. Hisuian Goodra is the main recipient of Alomomola's massive Wishes, but any member appreciates the quick healing in a pinch. Not much else to say here, as this is just the standard set.

:avalugg: A very offbeat pick here, but Avalugg is our hazard removal. On a team as dependent on hazard stacking for damage as this team, having Rapid Spin over Defog was key. Avalugg, while offbeat, is quite possibly the physically bulkiest mon in the game, and forms a rather nice defensive pairing with Dondozo to wall most, if not all, physical attackers. Avalanche also allows it to threaten teams pretty handily off of a stray hit, as its Attack stat is not to be underestimated.

:blissey: Blissey is the secondary special wall on this team, which is certainly a sentence. It does have its benefits over Hisuian Goodra as outlined above, and its access to recovery is a big one because it can actually stave off repeated assaults from things like Tornadus-Therian. Standard Blissey shenanigans are going on with this set.

Threatlist

:alomomola: + :ursaluna:
A well-played Ursaluna, with Wish support, runs through this team. While stacking hazards makes its life hell as it loses over a third of its HP every time it comes in, and Avalugg can take it out if the Ursaluna player isn't careful, but if it's played well, it 6-0s.

252+ Atk Guts Tera Normal Ursaluna Facade (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 246-290 (62.4 - 73.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO: well.

:ogerpon-wellspring:Wellspring is always an issue for stall teams that use mono-attacking Dondozo as their only Unaware mon. While Goodra-H can Dragon Tail it out and hazards make its life hell (can't hold HDB), repeated assaults will break Goodra-H, and the rest of the team (bar Tera Avalugg) struggles to take it on.

Trick :iron valiant: Regular Iron Valiant, while annoying, is easily scouted and PP stalled. Where it gets difficult to deal with is Trick. None of this team wants to have a Choice item, and your best friend is trading for it 1 for 1 with the hobbled mon.

Knock Off Spam: While annoying, Knock Off is fine if Gliscor can activate its Toxic Orb, as it then becomes very simple to absorb a Knock Off. However, it is deathly afraid of a Knock Off, as are most of the team members bar Blissey to an extent. Your best bet is to try and safely activate your Toxic Orb, or let Blissey get Knocked and make it your designated Knock switch-in, which is an unideal spot.

Truely the stall ever
Lesgo for the heat
Love it
This is probably enough lines

Scovillain Sun
Hmm I may or may not have built some Scovillain sun, definitely no inspiration from Chilli Dewd fr
Sun Tzu "The Art Of War" (pokepast.es)
1704914635390.png
1704914284621.png
1704914303133.png
1704914313644.png
1704914480483.png
1704914571251.png

The premise of this team is pretty simple. Set Sun. Kill everything.

1704914655027.png
Mega Zard Y

Not only does this set sun, it can absolutely nuke shit given the chance. Sun boosted flamethrower hits really hard, scorching sands hits Heatran and solar beam can hit most ground and water types for good damage.

1704914835428.png
Great Tusk
Uhh it spins and can hit really hard with Proto attack boosted CCs and Headlong Rushes. Icium Z Ice spinner can help tusk beat mons like Gliscor and other flying/ground types.

1704915045089.png
Raging Bolt
Av literally lets this tank any special attack that isn't boosted too much and KO back with extremely powerful Dracos. Thunderclap allows this mon to stop potential sweepers, Volt switch brings momentum and Tera Blast Ground lets it hit Heatran and Aegislash for good damage.

1704915706656.png
Torkoal (Sun Tzu)
Other sun setter, provides more sun ig as well as rocks and a secondary spinner. Lava Plume can hit surprisingly hard doing roughly 50% to Val under sun. Ik that isn't that good but for a more defensive, supporting mon its not that bad.

1704915959375.png
Gouging Fire

This mon goes fucking crazy under sun. DDance coupled with Proto attack make this completely basically unwallable. Heat crash and EQ are great for hitting a variety of things. I opted for Boots Morning Sun over Dragonium Z Outrage as it allowed Fire to stay on the field for longer while only sacrificing a small amount of offensive capability. Both work tho.

1704916248671.png
Scovillain (Five Alarm)

The star of the team. Flamethrower and Giga Drain are both great STAB options with Stomping Tantrum being used to hit Heatran. (If you haven't guessed I'm scared of Heatran OK? Its a scary mon.) If you can get a free turn to click Growth then absolutely nothing can wall it and practically nothing can outspeed it thanks to Chlorophyll.

Uhhh I think that's all.
Oh wait This will not be a sample submission (Like it was ever gonna be one anyway)

Attachments

thebestever543

I COULD BE BANNED!
:lopunny mega: :tapu Lele: :gouging fire: :weavile: :landorus therian: :ferrothorn:

Team importable: https://pokepast.es/fcd7a898a833549f

Many of you know me as the Celebi guy. I build a lot of teams using him, not only because I think he’s viable and overlooked but mostly he is simply my favorite Pokémon ofc. However, I fear in my quest to salvage Celebi in modern gens that I have hurt my reputation as a player and as a builder. I wanted to make something for the non-believers and hopefully restore some credibility to my name. With that being said, let’s dive into the team.

This team is very solid. Not a ton of bad matchups but not too many amazing matchups either. Some big threats you should watch out for:
:Darkrai: :raging bolt: :iron valiant:

Soecs Darkrai has no switch ins on this team so it’s important to deny entry to the best of your ability and pressure with hazards. In emergencies, weavile can switch into pulse and threaten with cb axel. However, you risk the speed tie, so do your best to avoid this situation. Tapu Lele and Lop can both threaten an ohko and switch in as well. They’re much safer options but still lack longevity, as does most of the team.
Raging Bolt is one of the most threatening pokemon in the tier. Z Draco allows it to pretty much claim a kill each game and under sun it threatens weather ball on Thorn. Out of Sun this team deals with it relatively well. You can threaten with lele, weavile and Lando, while also able to chip with thorn and revenge kill it with anything.
Every Valiant set other than SD will probably come in and claim a kill. Speed boosters are much more threatening but can be forced out by thorn + tera or gf/lando if they tera steel.

:Lopunny Mega: Fake Out + Terrain can be annoying but it’s still great to lead with and clean certain games. Toxic for Mola, Slowbro, Zapdos etc. Nothing else really needs to be said about this mon, fantastic anti-offense and great lead.

:tapu Lele: Great cleaner and revenge killer. HP fire provides great support for weavile, being able to weaken mscizor along with providing immunity to BP while terrain is active.

:gouging fire: SpDef is a great yard check, completely neutralizing one of the strongest wall breakers in the tier. Bulky dd is a great wincon, especially verse mola structures with tera steel you have free setup verse passive mons. Can also utilize tera to setup on z torn and kill with blitz. Overall, fantastic and extremely versatile Pokémon.

:weavile: cb weavile + tapu lele are a great offensive core. Weavile can trap gking while lele can soften weaviles common checks. Low kick can ohko mtar and it hits other things harder like thorn, treads and tera normal luna.

:landorus therian: the absolute goat. nothing else needs to be said.

:ferrothorn: the only steel on the team which can prove to be overwhelming at times. Dual Hazards + tera ghost to spin block and immunity to fighting. Necessary for chipping down mola and makes weavile much more threatening.

I kept it short, if u have any questions please ask. I can make an extended version of this post gets a lot of support. Thanks for reading, thebestever543 :Celebi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)