Underused Blitz Swiss! [SUBS ACCEPTED - ROUND 1 PAIRINGS POST 93 - JOIN FOR PRIZES!]

Slip

dancing to alarm bells
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
ROUND ONE IS POST 93
GOOD LUCK AND DON'T GET STRESSED (UNTIL YOU PLAY HAHA!)
UnderUsed BLITZ SWISS

1692748372941.png

art by ToaEevee, who goes by ToaEevee#3305 on discord​

Tournament Rules:
  • Blitz is a format where you have 30 seconds at team preview and 10 seconds per turn
    • If you lose on time or disconnect and don't reconnect in time you lose!
  • Matches will be played in UU format with the Blitz rule added, which can be done through the following command:
    • /challenge [user], gen9uu@@@blitz
  • You can also play in OU Blitz, but be sure to only bring Pokemon that are UU legal
  • You must use gen9uu teams, if the tier changes in the middle of the week, the change will not place until the next week.
  • All matches best of three, with draws not counting
  • Swiss format - everyone will play a certain number of rounds - if we have 32 sign ups, it will be 5 rounds. 64 sign ups will be 6 rounds. You do NOT get eliminated after a loss
  • See general tournament rules
  • Games can be streamed live with 5 second delay (shorter than normal because it's blitz)
  • Hosted by pokemonisfun - message on Smogon or discord (pokemonisfun on Discord) if you have questions
  • REPLAYS MUST BE POSTED OR YOUR MATCH MAY NOT COUNT

Prizes based off score and number of rounds:
If it's 6 rounds:
  • 6-0 gets $30.00 USD Amazon gift card (or other cash equivalent if you can't get Amazon, but I can only guarantee Amazon)
  • 5-1 who played in finals (went 5-0 then lost finals) gets $20.00 USD Amazon gift card
  • All other 5-1s get a free team AND a replay analysis (if they want it) from me
  • All other positive records (4-2) get a free team OR a replay analysis from me
If it's 5 rounds
  • 5-0 gets $30.00 USD Amazon gift card
  • 4-1 who played in finals gets $20.00 USD Amazon gift card
  • All other 4-1s get a free team AND a replay analysis (if they want it) from me
  • All other positive records (3-2) get a free team OR a replay analysis from me
If it's a different number, I will let you know the prize schedule during round 1

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)