The team of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
the loser gang (pokepast.es)

This is a team that is EXTREMELY cheesy and quite easy to counter, but use it on low ladder to climb with unsuspecting victims.

Rundown:</p><p></p><p>Eevee:

EV spread (Eevee) @ Eevium Z
Ability: Adaptability
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 HP / 124 SpD / 132 Spe
Calm Nature
- Protect
- Last Resort
- Helping Hand
- Baton Pass

This eevee set is what I built the team on. The team was built because I saw that there was a ladder for ND doubles popping up and I wanted to main it, since screw t*ra, I'm looking at everyone who voted DNB for tera in the second ND test, but anyways, I wanted to have some fun with doubles gimmicks, since I have every Pokemon in my hands. I remembered the EEVEEPASS team which was used in worlds, and I wanted to make it better. This eevee has last resort for evoboost, protect to stop fake out and baton pass to pass the evoboost to another mon, usually gothitelle. The helping hand is to aid in late game sweeps.

Clefairy:

smol (Clefairy) @ Eviolite
Ability: Friend Guard
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Protect
- Follow Me
- Aromatherapy
- Moonblast

What makes eeveepass eeveepass is not just eevee, but it's partner in crime, clefairy. Protect is for scouting and prevention of fake out, follow me is the main move to assist in getting a safe evoboost, and moreover, aromatherapy is to prevent sleep from ruining the strat, and moonblast is to do stuff when taunted. Simple, eh.

Smeargle:

austrian painter (Smeargle) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Moody
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 HP / 8 SpD / 248 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- King's Shield
- Spore
- Trick Room
- Transform

Smeargle does just two things. Transform, and ruin trick room strats. Smeargle can be a lifesaver, barely clinging onto sweeps when everything that can help is down, and transform gives you a get out of jail free card, making losing a mon less impactful. Spore and king's shield are quite situational, and aren't really what smeargle does best.

Gothitelle
telle me why (Gothitelle) @ Leftovers
Ability: Shadow Tag
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 100 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD / 148 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stored Power
- Tera Blast
- Cosmic Power
- Focus Blast

Gothitelle is the main baton pass abuser of the team, trapping and either setting up cosmic powers to become immortal or eliminating opponents with a great coverage of stored power (starts at 220 bp once boosts are passed), tera fairy tera blast and focus blast. Not bad.

Flamigo
Lospollosstandards (Flamigo) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Costar
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- Throat Chop
- Liquidation

If there's one Pokemon that seems to be destined to end up on this team, it's flamigo. An all out attacker to compliment gothitelle, it switches in either when eevee is boosted or when gothitelle is. The sash is to get more things done, and the moves are a random set of coverage. Tera flying makes bb a nuke.

Diance-Mega
DIAMONDS (Diancie-Mega) @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psych Up
- Draining Kiss
- Stored Power
- Psyshock

This set is to come in late game after gothitelle or flamigo is down and clean up with psych up and stored power. Draining kiss is a strange move, but since Smeargle has focus sash, if it transforms, tanks a hit but doesn't proc the sash, it can draining kiss to recover HP and be able to live another hit with the help of sash. Psyshock removes special walls.

I played around 30 battles with this, but forgot replays. here's the only ones i saved:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9nationaldexdoubles-1904205534
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9nationaldexdoubles-1904216025

Ones with marshadow:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9nationaldexdoubles-1904269894
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9nationaldexdoubles-1904283630

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)