The Competitor: Issue #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I had intended to release this issue last weekend, but I've been so busy moving between home and university lately that I didn't have time to finish up what I had planned to do. Sorry to those who worked on it for taking so long to get this out, and sorry to anyone who was looking forward to it. But it's here now anyway so don't worry!

PDF Version thanks to Symphonyx64

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
this is amazing and i love that spl logo on page three can we make the real one red like that

keep up the outstanding work

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
This is even better than the first Issue. Good job to everyone who put their effort in this!

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus
Ahahah nice . I liked Iconigs and Bloo's interview!
I thought maybe I would have been a prop considering last year I went 2-8 and this year. 6-0.

Great write up guys.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Ahahah nice . I liked Iconigs and Bloo's interview!
I thought maybe I would have been a prop considering last year I went 2-8 and this year. 6-0.

Great write up guys.
props to your luck bud... wait till you face a Real dp player

iconic please have my babies; i lost it in the middle of lecture when i read about earthworm donating to charity. good work everyone who put this together :)

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I made a PDF Version for easy viewing on tablets and smartphones. When viewing on a computer, view in full screen mode or "zoom to fit" if it doesn't fill up the whole page.

Cheers.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
gj with this eo is hilarious. also starmie getting critted is choking bloo

also @Eradd or whoever wrote the LN article, i'd like to point out that even if I had made Lady Salamence a legitimate trader then as the GM I am allowed to overrule the trade. Also no comment on panamaxis trying to trade himself xD?

get your information straight: conflict asked what i would take for pana and i answered with wilson46 + pearl etc, maybe you should talk to both sides before writing shit. (this pissed me off)

If you wanted the whole story you should of asked how I was away with no internet access for 3 days and asked pana to make the midseason bid if i couldnt get back in time. Then when i returned I see that panamaxis has been traded away... there was no foul play on either side it was just a trade made by an assistant manager without the GM's consent and it got reversed lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)