Project SV OU Secret Santa! [DONE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a fun thought:
What if on the 1st of January (after the due date) each player used their team against the person who sent them the idea, that person using the team that they were given?

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
To everyone tagged below: please send me your ideas/add me to your forum PM on this within the next 2-3 days if possible -- the host is busy and I will take over this and make sure you all get teams within the next week, thanks!

fa500choicebadkyurem
Dead by DaylightKin+ak (✧∇✧)
SnackWasTakenSDK03
Sinotyrannus Mangiove97
arnimacarni1LDK
Slowpoke Fantoshimelonhead
Roller KYNM
NeveringStarULTRA SPACE JAM
zaydapoketrainerChieftaco33
Goose462 Chlora
TR23HydreigonTheChild
BT89LOrd Fernado
idiotpokemonerDeeplover24!
FinchinatorGamerWhosBad
Lightniongryangregory78
QuizzyMagcargo

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Happy New Year!

I went ahead and built all 27 teams today for the people who responded to the tags and added me to their PM request. Thanks for following instructions and I hope you all enjoy the teams!

Due to Matte having an IRL situation, they took a very justified and understandable leave -- nothing is their fault here and things just do not work out, unfortunately. There was a further delay by me having IRL stuff and then catching COVID, so I decided to just handle the teams now that I am back in-order as I did not want to make people wait any longer. Thanks for waiting and enjoy!

As a bonus, if anyone wants one of the teams I built, feel free to PM me on here or discord and I will try to pass over the import.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)