Spriting With Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
An article about the BW style of Pokemon sprites, some of the things I feel are unique to it, some of its problems. Point to how we have emulated it in CAP and XY Sprite Project. This may or may not be part of a larger section of serious articles on Pokemon spriting.

I'm also going to get princessofmusic to help me with a few points since she has immense spriting talent. Can we bring her into the writers workshop please?

Our qualifications: Being the sprite leaders.

Last edited:

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm fine with pom coming along. <3 Toast++ can give her access.

Yeah, I'd really like to see the discussion of the uniqueness and problems with those BW style sprites. Approved!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
An article about the BW style of Pokemon sprites, some of the things I feel are unique to it, some of its problems.
I have no strong opinion of this one way or the other, so that must be one sign that this is a topic that could use an ellaboration.

Our qualifications: Being the sprite leaders.
man I don't knowwwwwwwwwwwwww

(approved)

Toast++ can give her access.
No he won't, I already did that. :V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)