Resource Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread

nada e ninguem

formerly Kyuss
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey, I'm new to PU. I've been trying this team with grassy terrain, and wondering if its good and could have any edits. https://pokepast.es/922360cc7c0cc10f
Weeks later, but still. I like the idea of not so dedicated grassy terrain. Right at first glance i can notice a big vulnerability to Rotom-H. Replacing Duraludon with Goodra or swapping Sandaconda with Gastrodon might help against it. I'm also skeptical about Hitmonlee's role in the current configuration. It typically comes in, activates Unburden or uses Rapid Spin, but it's too easily countered without an attack boost, contributing little to the team. Consider replacing Mach Punch with Swords Dance to enhance Hitmonlee's impact and ensure it provides more value during its time on the field. Also consider using Knock Off over Stone Edge to better threaten anti-spinners. Rapid Spin is kind of not ideal also, as it keeps you helpless against fairies, you can think about making it a fully committed sweeper and give Defog to Scyther, it'll have an easier time removing hazards anyway. A good midground would be Sandslash (spin + rocks) > Sanda, Goodra over Duraludon, Poison Jab, Knock Off and SD > Spin, Mach and SE on Lee also, also changed Staraptor to + Speed and odd HP to have one extra switch in on rocks, made Thwackey Adamant + Grassy Glide + Tera Grass to have a valuable prioirity and optimal HP number for Terrain recovery. It's a very shallow overview, you are still vulnerable to most psychic/fairies, but you can get some insights.

https://pokepast.es/60c557c16e285406

Weeks later, but still. I like the idea of not so dedicated grassy terrain. Right at first glance i can notice a big vulnerability to Rotom-H. Replacing Duraludon with Goodra or swapping Sandaconda with Gastrodon might help against it. I'm also skeptical about Hitmonlee's role in the current configuration. It typically comes in, activates Unburden or uses Rapid Spin, but it's too easily countered without an attack boost, contributing little to the team. Consider replacing Mach Punch with Swords Dance to enhance Hitmonlee's impact and ensure it provides more value during its time on the field. Also consider using Knock Off over Stone Edge to better threaten anti-spinners. Rapid Spin is kind of not ideal also, as it keeps you helpless against fairies, you can think about making it a fully committed sweeper and give Defog to Scyther, it'll have an easier time removing hazards anyway. A good midground would be Sandslash (spin + rocks) > Sanda, Goodra over Duraludon, Poison Jab, Knock Off and SD > Spin, Mach and SE on Lee also, also changed Staraptor to + Speed and odd HP to have one extra switch in on rocks, made Thwackey Adamant + Grassy Glide + Tera Grass to have a valuable prioirity and optimal HP number for Terrain recovery. It's a very shallow overview, you are still vulnerable to most psychic/fairies, but you can get some insights.

https://pokepast.es/60c557c16e285406
Thank you so much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)