SS - umbry vs Skysolo
SS - Luthier vs rylon
SS - Lunala vs Youngster_Bill
SS - SoulWind vs watashi
SM - termi vs Pohjis
ORAS - Chaitanya vs Kushalos
BW - Aeroblacktyl vs Pujo
Bo3 - TDK vs robjr

Zygarde-10% ban is implemented this week.

my legs hurt so much but its ok do your best! :D

Last edited:

Thiago Nunes

penguin council
RUPL Champion
Greedy Glastriers(2) vs (2)Xmas Xurkitrees

SS - Expulso vs EviGaro - Undoubtedly expulso is a player with a lot of talent and knowledge in lower tiers, but Evigaro is a player who has more solid build experience and has been showing a more solid gameplay.

SS - PinkDragonTamer vs ojr - Although ojr is on fire and his builds are fucking cool, gameplay of PDT delights me, for what i saw he has been showing more standard builds but receives the bold for the quality of plays that he has been presenting.

SS - Adaam vs bugzinator - Both are great players with big experience, but bolding Adaam cuz he has been getting better results in this tournament.

SS - Leru vs odr - ngl, I don't know about Leru in SS RU, although he has a great history in this type of tournament and a significant experience in the game at all, he is facing ODR who is the current champion of the circuit and has several other results in the tier that place him as a favorite for this battle.

Mighty Mudsdales(2) vs (2)Noble Noiverns

SS - TJ vs atomicllamas - A somewhat interesting game, on one hand we have TJ that dominates lower tiers and in its vast majority of participations comes out with good results, on the other atomicllamas that already has a great history in RU. Betting on atomicllamas for being a main and having more contact with the tier that makes him have a bigger possibility to pull a rabbit out of hat than TJ, but without a doubt it will be a tough match.

SS - lax vs Serene Grace - Both come unbeaten in this tournament if I remember well, they are players of enormous level but it is complicated to bet against lax who has one of the best gameplays in the community, even so due to what he has been presenting, a victory for Serene Grace would not be a surprise.

SS - TheFranklin vs Yaily - If I'm not mistaken, this is the debut of yaily, and also if I'm not mistaken, Franklin is undefeated with a strong 3-0 at the moment. Yaily is an opponent who can surprise a lot, got some good results in SS RU and has a very varied build, but due to Franklin's retrospect in the tournament he deserves the bet on his behalf. (good luck yaily!)

SS - Nat vs Sensei Axew - Game that promises to be one of the best of the week, two strong RU players where Nat has more results in all but I guess Sensei has been doing a better season, due to this, the bet is on Axew, even if the opposite result is not unlikely.

Dabbing Dadas(3) vs (1)The Deranged Hustlers

SS - umbry vs Skysolo - These two are players that are standing out in the SS lower tiers, betting on Skysolo because what he has been presenting seemed a little more solid than umbry, it does not differ much but it is enough for this bold.

SS - Luthier vs rylon - I think although last season contained great results from rylon like poffs from circuit and RU Open finals, Martinho has better gameplay and greater chances of winning.

SS - Lunala vs Youngster_Bill - Tough game, if I'm not mistaken both have very interesting builds, bolding Lunala for the greater experience in this type of tournament that gives a slight advantage.

SS - SoulWind vs watashi - Two players who are already recognized for their talent and have a very high level of gameplay, however, from the games I watched, I believe that SW is a little more likely to win.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Greedy Glastriers(4) vs (4)Xmas Xurkitrees

SS - Expulso vs EviGaro
SS - PinkDragonTamer vs ojr
SS - Adaam vs bugzinator
SS - Leru vs odr
SM - lighthouses vs Gondra
ORAS - Kink vs Xiri
BW - Amukamara vs DnB
Bo3 - Meru vs mncmt

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO GLASTRIERS

=========================

The Bebo's back! Barbaracles(3) vs (5)Sleepy Snorlaxes

SS - tlenit vs thiago nunes - I rate tlenit pretty highly as a player and think Bebo et al. can cook up something effective. winning vs Bugzi last week was a good one for nunes, who i also lost to -- kind of a choke but he did have some cool techs etc. favoring nunes here, an "upset" by leni is for sure possible though
SS - Bebo vs Decem - again, I like decem but Bebo's definitely a stronger RU player since he is near the top of the pool. Ive played plenty of tests with Decem and he's clearly good, but i have more faith in bebo's ability to innovate+build for himself; he has a greater understanding of the meta and is also a more accomplished player. Definitely potential for an upset here tho.
SS - Ark vs gorex - despite his boomer energy Ark plays SS RU some, he did in LTPL iirc? and got a win vs Feli in this tour. although it did come from head smash miss he got himself a solid position before clicking wrong steelix stab, so he deserves some credit. gorex has had rough losses in the last 2 and I think he's in a SS teambuilding slump rn, but he did also win wk 1. when it was gorex vs leni i thought leni would win, but with the reconfigured matchups i think this is more possible for gorex to get back on track - i see ark as a more linear player than leni, who is wild af
SS - GoldCat vs yedla - GoldCat's been very off form, losing his last 2, but yedla's also winless and the snorlaxes' ss hasnt been that great; gc is a creative teambuilder and this should be a good chance for him to bounce back
SM - Jaajgko vs Yay - We liked jaajgko and iirc wanted to grab him as a cheap sm if needed, but Yay's had a really good tour so far (2-0). dont follow sm much so :shrug: but ill go w yay
ORAS - Garay oak vs Star - Both these guys are undefeated and very good players, so this should be a great game. i think Garay's the strongest ORAS RU around so I'm gonna favor him, he's been playing the tier longer and they are both in equally strong form rn.
BW - dcae vs Finchinator - After finally getting wins in this goddamn tier I think finch is a little less tilted about it, he's also played it way longer than dcae and idt they have any BW builders so it would be unfair of me to not bold finch. Obv his history here shows that isnt a guarantee, so we'll see how that goes
Bo3 - TonyFlygon vs rozes - Rozes has been really impressive in Bo3 slot, getting off to a 3-0 start. Meanwhile Tony, also a very talented player, is 1-2 in Bo3. The series win over Nat is def impressive, but I'm favoring rozes here. Just like last week's series vs Odr, I think he will likely drop SS but win the two oldgens. Dropping SS is no guarantee, I just know that the snorlaxes have been lagging a bit in building for recent SS meta. (Both these players are also in SPL semis and will likely be focused to that -- good luck to them!)

Mighty Mudsdales(3.5) vs (4.5)Noble Noiverns

SS - TJ vs atomicllamas - TJ's good at picking up tiers and losing to watashi isnt bad per se, but I really like llamas in ru forum tours. Expecting him to bounce back after losses in the last 2 weeks
SS - lax vs Serene Grace - Picking against lax is definitely an upset pick by conventional standards. However, Serene is 3-0 and has looked very sharp this tour; I know he's doing a lot of RU in order to prepare for Slam and he'll def care a lot abt this tour. I really liked how lax played vs youngster_bill last week, his team was quite Volcanion weak but he navigated the tough mu very well. He's also 2-0, so def could win, but gonna bold Serene here
SS - TheFranklin vs Yaily - Ok I love Yaily but first tour game nerves are def a factor, plus Franklin's doing very well (currently undefeated) so it would be unfair not bolding him. Gl to yaily tho glad to see him in the lineup!!
SS - Nat vs Sensei Axew - honestly i hate playing vs nat, i think she's extremely consistent in games and i'll often make a bad call or 2 that sets me back because she rarely messes up. i feel like my friend sensei is a similar way. nat could def be busy with ost, and sensei has had a good record this tour, but bolding nat here
SM - Splash vs ima - I like ima in SM from the recent RUSD, and Splash had an impressive wk1 win against termi. I cant really choose here, gl to both!
ORAS - Ajna vs Mac3 - Mac is undefeated (1-0!) in oras in teamtours, and having previously managed for him I know he tries really hard and is a good player. I've played ORAS with him a decent amount before RUPL, and he def has interest in building and trying his own things. Ajna is excellent in ORAS, though, and mac's attempts to get the edge on standard builds may be less effective versus someone that can change up
BW - SOMALIA vs Lilburr - Somalia has a better record, I thought Lily's week 1 team was very bad ngl but the recent teams have looked a lot better so that rise makes me think it's about even. Lily won last wk and somalia lost last wk so what the hell ill bold lily bc momentum. i actually had somalia bolded at first. ngl every bw game is kind of a 50-50 lmao who knows
Bo3 - Feliburn vs Punny - Punny's undefeated in Bo3, Feli is also great, this should be an amazing series but I give Punny the edge as long as Sensei and Mace dont have him bring unmons

Dabbing Dadas(3) vs (5)The Deranged Hustlers

SS - umbry vs Skysolo - umbry's a really good player but skysolo is doing quite well for himself this tour, plus she has to learn all of ss ou for spl semifinals this week; this, along with me generally liking the teams from the hustlers a lot, makes me favor skysolo. def possible for umbry to win tho ofc
SS - Luthier vs rylon - luthier's stronger as a player imo, he may be 1-2 but i know he was unlucky last week. if this were week 2 predicts i would say that a lot of the magic from rylons circuit semis run seems to have worn off, but the win vs yedla was pretty strong so that's encouraging. luthier is definitely stronger than yedla, though, so we'll see if rylon can step it up for this
SS - Lunala vs Youngster_Bill - i think youngster_bill is a bit lacking in the playmaking department, he is using good teams but vs lax he had a positive mu then didnt really predict at all. the team clearly trusts him since he's still in the lineup, so hopefully he learns from previous weeks and/or gets a great mu. Luna has built some cool teams despite somewhat poor records with them so far, and even if the mu is a little negative i think she's a stronger player overall
SS - SoulWind vs watashi - both are obviously excellent players, so the outcome of this game will most likely come down to team support. the Dadas lost all four of their SS slot games last week, and I genuinely enjoy a lot of the Hustlers' teams there; fsr im always around for youngster_bill's games and he has really cool teams, so watashi might get a builder edge too
SM - termi vs Pohjis - def an upset to not pick pohjis in something, but i think termi's win over eifo last week was quite impressive. termi's also very much the type to tryhard these tours
ORAS - Chaitanya vs Kushalos - kush is one of the few ppl id bold over chait, who could def win -- im a big believer! -- but who also played very weirdly around kink's slowking to give it a chance when the game was otherwise certain to be his.
BW - Aeroblacktyl vs Pujo - even tho Pujo did the previously unthinkable, ending the streak by losing to Finch in BW RU:v4:, he also beat somalia last wk and aeroblacktyl is 0-3 which is enough to bold pujo
Bo3 - TDK vs robjr - rob's been really impressive in the Bo3s this tour, his win over ajna last week was great. TDK is very good too but idk robjr just stood out to me more ig? this could def go either way, of course, all of the bo3 pool is very strong. Rob do not let tdk get away with using the Rhyp toxtricity team yet again LOL

Good luck to all teams! I'm def enjoying the tour so far, the teams feel very balanced and the games are rly good (particularly the Bo3 series). Go glastriers lets get a win :)

Last edited:

Pepeduce

PepeDuce, le seul, l'unique ! #SGZ
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Greedy Glastriers(0) vs (0)Xmas Xurkitrees

SS - Expulso vs EviGaro : Le Focus Blast Noivern était malaaaade !!! Expulso can have it but Evi has the edge
SS - PinkDragonTamer vs ojr : I think it's barely even but ojr is very familiar with the tier rightnow, I can see him as winner here
SS - Adaam vs bugzinator : 50/50
SS - Leru vs odr : RU circuit winner :shrug:
SM - lighthouses vs Gondra : I like both as former teammates, there'll be tough.

The Bebo's back! Barbaracles(0) vs (0)Sleepy Snorlaxes

SS - tlenit vs Thiago Nunes : idk this is close I hope there'll be something heat
SS - Bebo vs Decem : I didn't know very well Decem i just knew he's a monotype main but I saw the replays and I really liked how he handle his match up. Bebo is strong that'll be tough.
SS - Ark vs gorex : Gorex will have it
SS - GoldCat vs yedla : Stronger than my bud Yedlou but but but if Yedla have a better MU he can win with odds in his favour. :henry: Allez Yedla quand même
SM - Jaajgko vs Yay : Jaajgko has already showed he liked SM during ru snake. Gustavo yay is really good and objectively is a little bit ahead but Jaaj is Ytuber and this is the difference.

Mighty Mudsdales(0) vs (0)Noble Noiverns

SS - TJ vs atomicllamas : Boomers gonna say I'm only bold the people he likes...and this is true. Seriously, Llamas is more experimented in the tier and like Evi brings heat things with a solid in-game
SS - lax vs Serene Grace : idk 2 good players, hf
SS - TheFranklin vs Yaily : idk Yaily but I know Arce9 and he's pretty good
SS - Nat vs Sensei Axew : Nat is the kind of player you don't like to face because she's very good at this game and you don't know what she gonna bring/ Moreover she ghas the confident with the good run in OST. Sensei Axew is becoming a Sensei Haxorus I can feel it, he won a PU tour recently iirc and constantly improve.
SM - Splash vs ima : idk

Dabbing Dadas(0) vs (0)The Deranged Hustlers

SS - umbry vs Skysolo : Let's go Umbry, she's strong at this game
SS - Luthier vs rylon : Another dude strong at this game, just have fun at this game buddy ;) However it's worth noting that Luthier is a Youtuber too and a solid player.
SS - Lunala vs Youngster_Bill : idk
SS - SoulWind vs watashi : good game in perspective
SM - termi vs Pohjis : This is Pohjis the goat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)