PU C&C Reservation List - Read OP Before Posting

Im taking Kadabra, should i make one for sash and one for life orb? Or should i combine the 2? Generally sash and lo play the same, key dif is that sash can force out faster mons/set up sweepers.

go for it, just write focus sash for now tho -ava

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: asa
im taking eldegoss, someone would just need to give me The ev spread.

sure just use max hp max def for now -ava

pannu

pokejeff
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
done with jelli and hats in qc, could i take ludicolo, garbodor, and glast?

yours - asa

Reactions: MZ

sugar ovens

blood inside
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Lemme try Eldegoss (Haffling's post doesn't seem? to be approved and it's been a while) and Cincinno. Will give GC a real workout.

Reserving Malamar.

malamar is not up for reservation at the moment (see the 'unreserved' tab) - asa

double editing, garbodor and glastrier are back up for reservation - still asa

BT89

go on, take everything
is a Pre-Contributor
may i take funny ice horse (glastrier)

sure - ava

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Reservations are updated to here and the OP is fully updated with what still needs to get done.
I've moved Dugtrio-Alola and Gourgeist-XL back to unreserved too, as best as I can tell they were reserved by Heracross2.0 and BT89, respectively, but neither ended up happening and both are working on several other analyses at the moment

Hera

Cute and genuine as ever
is a Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
PUPL Champion
Taking Aurous.

Reservations updated to here - MZ

Reactions: asa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)