SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword & Shield Pre-Release SPOILERS - Check Post 2!

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Could Dracozolt, Arctozolt, Dracovich and Arctovish could be the fossils? It seems its two halves that can form into 4 mons!
Though it feels like something is missing. Where is the yellow dino's backside and green dino's front side? There's like 5 more combinations missing!

400 Pokemon. More than half getting cut is... disappointing. Unless there's a national dex.

Are we sure Zacian is *mono* fairy from that screenshot? It literally has a metal ability, and fairy/steel is pretty darn decent as an offensive typing.

Well 400 not counting mythicals but still you are right most of the complete pokemon roaster (national dex is dead) gone

Edit: Aparently its more than 600

I just noticed that the Eternatus screenshot has Zacian with the sword-in-its mouth sprite, and Zacian's page has a left arrow. Safe assumption that it's a form change for Zacian, and presumably Zamazenta will get one aswell?

Leakers too fast, anyway here's some unsolicited opinions

Indeedee: Looks like a Satyr-thing? Gives me Dark/Fairy vibes. Really cute, and probably the best mon from this gen
Vishes/Zolts: Looks like the combinable fossils. Great idea, could use some better execution. The Zolt half is kinda cute tho
Toxel's (Poison/Electric dino) evo: Pretty cool mon with a cooler typing. The only good furrybait mon from this gen
Dreepy line: Another good concept whose execution needs work. Kinda funny tbh, what with the final stage shooting Dreepies
Hatterene: Thankfully does not look as bad as the pic from the guidebook made it look. I thought it was gonna be a sperm thing floating in a bubble-head or something. Kinda cute
Flapple line: Thought it was gonna be a worm, but it's kinda funny-looking, especially with the parody Yveltal pose Flapple's got going for it. It might have a third stage, so we'll have to wait and see
Eternatus: The definition of overdesigned. All the little pieces making up its body make this the ugliest third legendary I've seen. Somehow, they managed to screw up the classic black and red color scheme with this one. Apparently the hand-thing is its alternate form, and it seems like it has a hydra-like form as well.
Galarian Mr. Mime/Mr. Rime: G-Mr. Mime has a funny face, and that's about it. Mr. Rime is actually a pretty cool design. Given that it seems to be smaller than Mr. Mime, I'm guessing Rime is an alt evo to (Galarian) Mime Jr.
Swordless Zacian: GOODGRIEFHESNAKED.jpeg

632 seems like a solid number to me. Hope that new pokemon are included in the post-game dex. I'm playing Pokemon Vega right now and I really appreciated having new Pokemon as a treat after beating the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)