Tournament Pet Mods Premier League II [MANAGER SIGN-UPS] (TEAM CUSTOM AVATAR PRIZE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulluxx

[Regional Manager of Big Shifu]
is a Community Contributor
Welcome to the second ever Pet Mods Premier League! This thread is for the signups for those who wish to manage in the tour. Information about the tournament can be found in the Pet Mods Discord Server

Logo by Albatross (RIP Restrictions)

PMPL Logo.png

There will be 4-8 teams for this tournament depending on signups
When signing up, you must have an assistant manager by or before the deadline, and may purchase yourselves for 15k prior to the auction itself

This year's format is:
  • M4AOU
  • HGOU
  • FE SV
  • MBH
  • Alt EX
  • Burgundy
  • Joltemons
  • Crystal: Sevii Islands

Managers will be chosen based on activity in Pet Mods, overall experience but specifically competitive experience in Pet Mods, and whether they are positive forces in the community.

Additionally if you would like to take the reigns of any teams from previous editions you may.

Workers' Union of Gensokyo
Close Combat Comrades
turnTier 1 Boomers
Manicunos Manicunos
Phantomire Gourgeists
Po-Town Probopass

Manager Signups will be up until next Sunday, the 23rd

Last edited:
Last PMPL was characterised for having multiple communist teams, in the wake of such views being spread in the community, it felt appropriate to introduce an antogonistic force to represent us.

Let me formely invite you all to join...
Captura de pantalla (703).png

Team: United Tropius Company
Manager and CEO: Gekokeso
Assistant Manager and HR department head: woo
If interested in being drafted, feel free to upload your CV's in our discord server:

https://discord.gg/s6ZdKRn7Wv

Join us, the company where evil is part of job description.

Larry

formerly Leru
is a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Manager: me!
Assistant Manager: Stone Cold
Team Name: Dave's Dachsbuns

Stone Cold and I are currently managing: SMPL, ADVPL, UUFPL, NPL, SSPL and just finished CAPCL.

Dave has managed many big tours including SPL and WCoP, collecting no less than six trophies in the process. I also managed in WCoP and SCL once. I also made finals of the Modern Gen 1 tournament recently, proving my familiarity with Pet Mods. Dave and me believe that our competence among many tiers (I played a total of 10 different tiers in official team tournaments while going positive in most) and experience will also translate to Pet Mods and we look forward to managing a team in this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)