only post in this thread if ur at work

AI is coming for your CEO’s job!!!!

"keep focusing on developing synergies" "at a high level" "keeping true to our roots"
These are all out put from ChatGpt… can you believe it? i Cannot i distinguish from My CEO most recent “town hall” announcemet

no longer is MBA and harvard summer course aand no Soul required. To run fortune 500 company. Wow…

wontsomeone please think of these poor executives?????

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I’ve been working but my VM workstation has been glitching randomly where I’m trying 500 times to reboot and restart my VM session until it opens up

Last edited by a moderator:

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I’ve been working but my VM workstation has been glitching randomly where I’m trying 500 times to reboot and restart my VM session until it opens up
have you considered bringing the boss in to see your BSOD? seems like an irresponsible use of company time and resources to restart your computer frmo the time you clock in to the time clock out

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
have you considered bringing the boss in to see your BSOD? seems like an irresponsible use of company time and resources to restart your computer frmo the time you clock in to the time clock out
This is a very valid point, but this would be their response because ultimately im a contractor (so they dgaf):

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)