TTTech5000
jonfilch4500
lepton3500
pannuracotta3000
ojr3000
Clementine3000

Beka

Vocavitque Deus mihi domum ad caelum.
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
BROKEN LU VERSION 2 (without colors this time)
2v2 : papiloco [Blanched absorbed]
AAA : PandaDoux
AG : PDT [Swastik absorbed]
BH : A loser
GG : Mossy Sandwich [ironwater absorbed]
MnM : Greybaum [Hats absorbed]
NFE : 5Dots [Jett absorbed]
STAB : LBDC

Cheerleader: Ren and myself

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Erin's BH Player Encyclopedia
Here I list a ton of BH players in alphabetical order to give you my thoughts on them. I'll try to talk about things you might not have already known about the players before, so consider this a scouting report of sorts. Note that not all these players have signed up. Managers are in green. Make note that players from similar backgrounds (French community, Chinese community, SinnohRemakes2) will likely perform well together.

a loser: loser is good, he's a starter-level player. i think the main issue he has is just being a little inconsistent vs weaker players, i can definitely see up-and-coming people like tttech, onyx, and tea guzzler having good chances vs him. however he can definitely beat everyone in the pool, and in general he's a pretty great team player, fantastic at shaking off tilt and keeping morale high.

A Touch of Crazy: active sr2 user, invented imprisonform zac-c. not sure if you can convince him to come back, though. he was drafted alongside loser for ompl 9 zoomers and went 0-1 losing to yolk. he has a very gen 7-ish playstyle with mons like kartana, registeel, and metronome xern, and would probably thrive with current meta picks like spectrier.

Aethernum: i ran into him a couple times on ladder during last omwc (he was on team europe). his teams look very standard but he's been inactive on ladder for a few months now.

anaconja: anaconja is just an enigma to me despite being my friend. when he's not using other people's teams, he inexplicably builds good ones himself and does fine with them. he's known for being a camo starter and spamming regen. that said, i don't really think his bh teams are very diverse in terms of playstyle, and i would like to see more silly stuff from him. i think really weird ideas and teams make him a much more inspiring player.

astralydia: lydia is more than capable of holding her own against starters. she's been quite active recently and i think her recent vr post shows a great understanding of the metagame. that said i think she's a bit too rigid in her understanding of the game; i don't think she can really be cteamed but i remember being really inspired by this game from bhlt and i would like to see lydia incorporate some of these slower, passive ideas into her own teams.

avyrie: avyrie is cool, they're a competent player and are very active. recently i've mostly seen them take other players' teams so i expect them to be a strong tester but maybe less helpful at fixing teams or offering suggestions. still definitely worth drafting even ignoring their proficiencies in other oms.

Ballfire: ballfire has been going for about 5k in mocks which seems about right to me. in bhlt we saw him bringing mostly hyper offense and stall, and he did get a win on onyx onix 7 which is pretty good.

BandedBodyPress: ladder hero who uses a pretty safe bulky balance team. i'm so glad we're getting new boomers in this metagame

beauts: i've seen some neat teams from them in the past (and they're fine at piloting them), but they don't come off as a very flexible builder to me and haven't joined many bh tours. could be wrong on this it's just the impression i get.

Career Ended: if you want to scam the entire draft, career ended is the player most likely to do that for you. he's still a very budding bh player but he's obnoxiously good at finding winning plays and plans, and on top of that he's made some good teams as well. he beat loser in bhlt before losing to quojova. i could absolutely see him starting and doing well if he tryhards this. that said i'm not sure how susceptible he is to cheese.

cityscapes: it's me! in this tournament i'll be expected to build 7 good teams and play 7 good games over 7 weeks. if you want to do your research on how i am in team tours, read the logs in this post. i may be busy with school and my cs project.

Codename C.A.T.: legendary gen 7 enthusiast. looking at his replays he tends to enjoy specs etern type stuff but can play a little impatient sometimes. he's a ladder player so he won't do silly things. i would recommend him to try out different types of builds (maybe something more offensive would fit his tastes better) and contact managers for tryouts.

damflame 3: france's bh player, known for extravagant alt names. damflame had a rough run in omwc against formidable opposition, losing vs mamp, stresh, and me and beating loser. i don't know if i'd trust them as a starter given the way anaconja exploited their playstyle in bhlt, but as support they look like one of the better options. their teams and plays are generally pretty strong.

Darkrai Retribution: this guy is cool, he doesn't really play in tournaments but he has a solid ladder performance. he hides every game so i hate him. give him a try, you won't be disappointed

Dragonillis: dragonillis often brings wacky offense, but can make balance work as well. i don't know where he gets his teams but i assume he builds some of them himself? not sure. anyway he's a good pilot and if he slots into bh with team support i could see him doing pretty well.

DuGuo: i haven't played against him personally, but duguo made it to r4 in bh open with mostly nihilslave and tea guzzler teams before losing to damflame offense. i think he needs to work on unusually fast or slow games and he'll be set.

Greybaum: a player with some very interesting ideas. check out this game vs lydia where he brought soak galvanize zekrom with doom desire steela.

hybone: they played mnm for china in omwc and made bhlt playoffs. they brought pretty standard stuff and lost to tttech. i think hybone is absolutely a fine player who can sub in if need be. however, their activity must be called into question: two of their omwc pools matches didn't happen. definitely do your research into that if you plan on drafting them.

idea: idea is easily draftworthy but i haven't seen them in months. wonder where they went

Ilovescaldburns: hispanic's bh player. they haven't really been seen since wc, so you might need to seek them out or contact dorron/nalorium if they aren't on smogon. anyway, for omwc they built a pretty demonic team featuring paraspam + sticky web + sd regigigas months before it became the commonplace set it is today. although the regigigas had drain punch for some reason, the team was pretty alright & interesting but ilovescaldburns showed they have a ways to go in terms of piloting it (most illustrative is their game vs aesf when they had a pretty good position but lost several mons to etern for no reason).

ItsChew: from what ive seen, chew is a tryhard who uses mostly sevag and ivar stuff. he made bh open semis with a win over lydia which is not bad at all, and has practiced a bit on ladder too. i'd like to see him more involved in the building process and would enjoy seeing him around sinnohremakes.

Ivar57: ivar is a strong builder & player. his omwc performance was impressive considering europe's relative lack of bh support. i think he's slightly overrated and isn't guaranteed to do well without support, but in practice sevag is probably just gonna pick him up in which case he'll be totally fine.

Jqlove: stab player for china in omwc. jqlove is good, they put up a solid performance in bhlt including this pretty impressive set vs dragonillis before losing to tea guzzler due to not having any ground resists. from my personal experience facing them, they can miss strong ideas sometimes but tend to avoid obvious mistakes and in general have a solid grasp on bh mechanics.

Ka1xo: mostly i see them playing camo bh with a pretty defensive team. not sure how they do in regular bh.

Kabilapok: kabila made bhlt playoffs with what looked like his own teams and lost to nihilslave (who's currently in finals). he has some really creative stuff so i highly recommend getting in touch with him.

KeeganSkymin4444 (Soul Dew Latias): sdl is known for constantly using the same 2 teams for 90% of games. he's honestly a pretty good player and is top 10 on ladder whenever he's active (which is pretty often). i'm not sure how good he is with unfamiliar teams, i would expect him to at least hold his own though, this dude has seen every interaction in bh 10 times over.

leonxu (leon6): china's bh player in omwc. has some really neat ideas and knows game mechanics but can struggle to find a plan to make progress. hasn't been seen since world cup.

Lunatic Hai (Churro): active sr2 user, known for making sample teams since the dawn of time. i don't see him playing a whole lot but he does a fine job adapting the boomer gen 7 playstyle to gen 8. draft him with other boomers probably.

MagearnaTheBoss (Magxys): couldn't find any bh replays of them besides this funny one. i think it's mostly on them to reach out to managers for tryouts. show them your heat!!!!!

MAMP: mamp! he's known for bringing aggressive stuff and trying to exploit opposing players in any way he can, though not always having every threat covered (see: vs loser in omwc). that said, i think you can mostly just toss him into the bh slot and he can manage himself, he's very good at shaking off losses and moving forward.

Nihilslave (Asou & Chihiro): few people know this but nihilslave is actually one of the driving forces behind the growing chinese om community w/ players like hybone, jqlove, and duguo. he runs this channel on bilibili (chinese yt) where he uploads bh content. anyway, he's been pretty strong in ladder tournament with a current finals run, but i've kinda been doubting his recent motivation (see this post). definitely talk to him beforehand if you plan on drafting him.

Onyx Onix 7: on a good day onyx can build any team and beat any person. on a bad day he will think every flaw in his teams and every person he lost to are conclusive evidence that he is a terrible player who deserves to burn eternally in the pits of natdex bh. onyx has vast potential but keep this in mind when drafting him.

Quantum Tesseract: qt is very strong on ladder and tends to get solid records when playing bh in team tours as well. that said, they'll also be extremely expensive so their bh prowess may not be worth the cost. treasure town talonflames strats are not good.

quojova: quojova isn't perfect but it's very difficult to point to areas where he's weak. he has a very fluid playstyle and tends to be very open-minded in the builder. you can even put him in other slots like how we threw him in aaa in world cup.

Redflix: made bhlt playoffs and lost to tea guzzler in unfortunate circumstances. i think his teams are a bit too passive; in a lot of the games i saw he was just stuck defending for way too long. i think he has the ability to improve at this though.

SlightlyAngryKevin: pretty chill guy who's been learning the meta for quite a while now. he hasn't really played in many tournaments (iirc) and is a bit inexperienced compared to some others but i could see him doing fine as a sub. mostly he brings a stall team that he made.

Stall_2_U_Fall (The Ruby Kitty): ruby kitty is a ladder hero who mainly builds stall, but has a pretty wide assortment of stall builds, some of which are actually incredibly annoying to play against. she's also friends with sevag and ivar iirc, so if you can't find her then you can maybe ask them to get in touch.

Stolen Identity (yolk): one of the most underrated players ever, yolk's debut was on tyrants last year with me, where he went 1-1 losing to stresh and beating crazy. he also provided some invaluable support for me and my teams. the thing with yolk is he tends to have things going on irl, and you'll definitely have to ask him to sign up cause he won't do it himself.

Storm Eagle: active sr2 user. storm eagle has mainly been preoccupying himself with owning gen 7 bh shell smash zoomers (a noble pastime), though he has dabbled in gen 8 a bit. he's pretty active, builds everything, and will support a bh sub slot, but he is NOT confident about his skills so you need to come to his house and force him at gunpoint to sign up.

sugarhigh: sugarhigh has mostly been known for spammy offense (weather/gambits/dmaw) as of late, but this isn't the only style he can competently play. look at this game from ompl 7 for example. i think he could be really good paired with another offense builder like onyx onix, damflame 3, or ilovescaldburns.

Tea Guzzler: the rising star of bh. this will be his first big team tour experience, i wouldn't throw him in with no support but i also wouldn't let him rot on the bench. let the man play!!!

TTTech: i've said before that i think tttech has improved a lot since omwc. this is impressive cause it's very easy to just go into game after game with a safe null registeel setup like his, but he seems to be really questioning both his builds and his plays to cut out the bad stuff. i hope to see him continue this trend in ompl.

tzaur: a bh channel regular who hides most of their games. from what little i've seen of them they like using very slow balances and are comfortable being extremely patient before getting opportunities (once i saw them wait like 130 turns to get cb kart in lol). assuming they're interested in signing up, they're pretty active so i could see them being a good asset to the team.

willdbeast: will is very enigmatic. he comes up with insanely creative ideas, but has not played in many tours at all recently. i assume he'll mostly be supporting the bh slot here which is a shame cause i really want to see him play more.

xavgb (stresh): stresh is very good but he's spent most of his time in spl/ost recently like a nerd. he's great at being patient and understanding long term win conditions & progress even when it looks like nothing is going on, and this is evident in his teams.

XxSevagxX: if there's anything sevag is really good at, it's just getting in touch with other bh players to test. if he self-buys, he won't need any support on the team cause his support will just be whichever other starters he isn't playing that week. if he doesn't self-buy, then he'll be consistently working with the starter he gets (though he will need to pick that starter carefully). that said, player-wise i think sevag has been a bit inactive lately and has mostly been screwing around with snorlax. he did win bh open but i feel like in a sense he "needs to get back into things" (not that i doubt his ability to do so).

Last edited:

Fc

Waiting for something to happen?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Ubers Leader
THE OFFICIAL AG PR'S FOR OMPL XTM

Done with the help of lotiasite, we both ranked our top 16 (in case you needed 8 starters and 8 subs fsr) while not including ourselves and just averaged out the rankings between the 2 of us, leaving 17 total players. We had a few changes in playerbase since the last pr made literally 2 days ago so we made a new one with and without some people.

1. Skarph
2. Bacon
3/4. Loti / Fc
5. Trade
6/7. pdt / Wsun1
8. crying
9. Seldanna
10. Jerryl309
11/12. Chlo / Swasik
13. Ballfire
14. 80 yrs
15. Crunchman
16/17. Nevelle / Velvet
1. Skarph
2. Baconeatinassassin
3. lotiasite
4. pdt
5. Trade
6. Wsun1
7. Crying
8. Seldanna
9. Chlo
10. Swastik
11. Jerryl309
12. Ballfire
13. Crunchman
14. 80 yrs
15. Velvet
16. Nevelle
1. Skarph
2. bacon
3. Fc
4. Trade
5. wsun1
6. pdt
7. crying
8. Seldanna
9. jerryl
10. ballfire
11. swastik
12. chlo
13. 80 yrs
14. nevelle
15. velvet
16. crunchman

Better than half of these but they're tour players don't waste them in AG: TPP, FlamingVictini, Finchinator, mncmt, The Strap, jrdn, Andyboy

These players are really good fundamentally, no need for them to be wasted in AG where they can get Butterfree'd 7 weeks in a row.

If I didn't list you I either forgot or l2p + cope + ratio

LOTI YELLED AT ME FOR REASONINGS
Written by me:
Skarph above bacon because bacon has iffy activity and might not be active every week, while Skarph is coming off winning circuit finals. Bacon had the better AG Snake performance but Skarph barely edged him out here. Both should be really expensive and will perform in a big way more than likely.

Loti and I both ranked each other third, no Icemaster or Fardin in this so we both agreed we'd be next if not counting ourselves and I know for a fact we both think we're better than the other. Self sufficient and understand the meta well.

Trade is an incredible pilot all around, but from what I know isn't fully wanting to play AG in this tour. Regardless of that his teams and play are always really solid, shown by the incredible AGPL for a very cheap price. All around slot that could move if one tier doesn't go well, solid buy.

WSun1 and pdt tie for the next slot, but for slightly different reasons but generally are skilled enough to start at the same level. pdt's play is arguably superior overall, but Wsun has an eye for prep and puts a ton into his games while also being a solid clicker. pdt needs more teambuilding support but with proper builds he can do what he did in UMPL and top the pool, or have a season like this AG Snake where he flopped. Both are a little inconsistent but generally some of the best players in the pool.

Crying is another really good clicker, who I believe has been getting better at building as well but may be wrong on that. She understands AG well and has had deep runs in ladder tour, seasonal, and did decent in circuit poffs. Solid pick that also could go in essentially any slot off pure playing ability, but for sure one of the best AG slots.

Written by Loti:

Seldanna (Zayele) is a strong player and builder who hasn't really had the chance to play SS yet, since she's mostly been stuck in ORAS. However, her SS performances in Bo3 in AGPL were strong and she is a great pilot in general

Jerry needs building support but as a player he's done really well in team tours (I think 15-5 across Snake 1, UMPL, AGPL, and Snake 2). He's got a really good understanding of both the game and the meta, just don't get him alone

Chlo and swastik were tied but definitely have differences; chlo hasn't played much SS but is obviously an incredible player overall, and her performance in the only SS seasonal she joined was good as well. she could also be flexed into other slots if necessary. Swastik is a lot more in tune with the current meta and has improved a lot recently, but still struggles with some of his builds and playing more drawn-out games. Both are strong picks as either starters or subs

Ballfire has had some good performances in team tours and is getting better at the game, though his teambuilding sometimes has holes that can be exploited. He's a consistent player all around and can be relied on to get a few good wins. can probably also be flexed into BH since i think he plays

80 yrs is very unknown but had a great debut in snake, going 3-0 in SS AG. He is very confident in his teams and his play and would be a good sub, but might not contribute a lot to support

Crunchman also has good records in AGPL and snake 2 and knows how broken HO is. Probably motivated and willing, I think he's 4-2 or 5-2 across his ag team tours. Might not use ditto enough, so be careful

velvet is largely unproven but is still in winners bracket for seasonal and has played well in AG in the past, including gen 7 and gen 6.

The Nevelle is 6-0 vs me and is a great pickup if you need someone to play Finals tiebreak and bring exclusively Polteageist smash pass. Otherwise he has also not played SS ag much and probably doesn't know what a defensive core is.

The Fc (PLEASE get me for stab and not ag), Astralydia, Byleth, Pannu, Luisin, PA, LBDC, Avery, Ren, honestly just get some tour players, again if I didn't list you I either forgot or l2p + cope + ratio

Last edited:

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
MOCK 9

PRICELIST
Sylveon.24500
Fc20000
crying17000
FlamingVictini12000
damflame 37000
Z Strats6000
TPP5000
papiloco4500
Jett4500
Darkrai Retribution3500
Clementine3500
Ballfire3500
London133000
Tea Guzzler3000
Simbo3000
Byleth16000
beauts15500
avyrie12500
Ivar5712000
Mubs10500
lepton9000
longhiep3417500
Eli7000
85percent4000
Jojos3000
pannuracotta3000
Quantum Tesseract26000
a loser12000
King Leo V10500
Finchinator10500
ez10500
Greybaum8000
TTTech7000
PandaDoux7000
TectonicDestroyer6500
zioziotrip5000
anaconja5000
Onyx Onix 75000
DuckeryDoodle4000
jerryl3093000
cityscapes18000
Vrji13500
WSun112500
DerpyBoi11000
The Strap11000
Ren9000
Mossy Sandwich9000
Jqlove9000
chlo8000
Mirbro7000
DuGuo7000
Kris5000
baconeatinassassin21000
Jordy18500
Jrdn10000
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d9000
mh7500
Trade6500
jonfilch6000
TJ5500
mncmt3500
Heracross2.03500
Revenge Killer3000
Instruct3000
RICEMAN3000
Andyboy23000
quojova20000
pdt16500
MAMP13500
Avery9000
Lily8000
Redflix7000
Nihilslave6500
tlenit6500
The Dragon Master4000
berryalcremie3000
elleapple3000
shiloh19500
DugZa13000
Stareal13000
lotiasite9500
yuki6500
Beka6500
Mr.Bossaru3000
FrostPixel3000
Clasmia3000
Codename C.A.T3000
Skarph20500
iapt13000
LBDC10000
PA7000
Blanched7000
MZ7000
luisin7000
Mark K5500
Itchy5000
Ransei5000
ojr4500
Ainzcrad4500
Lancer Fr4000
Quantum Tesseract26000
Sylveon.24500
Andyboy23000
baconeatinassassin21000
Skarph20500
Fc20000
quojova20000
shiloh19500
Jordy18500
cityscapes18000
crying17000
pdt16500
Byleth16000
beauts15500
Vrji13500
MAMP13500
DugZa13000
Stareal13000
iapt13000
avyrie12500
WSun112500
FlamingVictini12000
Ivar5712000
a loser12000
DerpyBoi11000
The Strap11000
Mubs10500
King Leo V10500
Finchinator10500
ez10500
Jrdn10000
LBDC10000
lotiasite9500
lepton9000
Ren9000
Mossy Sandwich9000
Jqlove9000
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d9000
Avery9000
Greybaum8000
chlo8000
Lily8000
longhiep3417500
mh7500
damflame 37000
Eli7000
TTTech7000
PandaDoux7000
Mirbro7000
DuGuo7000
Redflix7000
PA7000
Blanched7000
MZ7000
luisin7000
TectonicDestroyer6500
Trade6500
Nihilslave6500
tlenit6500
yuki6500
Beka6500
Z Strats6000
jonfilch6000
TJ5500
Mark K5500
TPP5000
zioziotrip5000
anaconja5000
Onyx Onix 75000
Kris5000
Itchy5000
Ransei5000
papiloco4500
Jett4500
ojr4500
Ainzcrad4500
85percent4000
DuckeryDoodle4000
The Dragon Master4000
Lancer Fr4000
Darkrai Retribution3500
Clementine3500
Ballfire3500
mncmt3500
Heracross2.03500
London133000
Tea Guzzler3000
Simbo3000
Jojos3000
pannuracotta3000
jerryl3093000
Revenge Killer3000
Instruct3000
RICEMAN3000
berryalcremie3000
elleapple3000
Mr.Bossaru3000
FrostPixel3000
Clasmia3000
Codename C.A.T3000

ag - pdt
nfe - tlenit/elle/mamp
mnm - andy/avery
2v2 - redflix/lumi
bh - yeah
stab - the dragon master
aaa - quojova
gg - lily/nihilslave/mamp

Last edited:

Byleth

Retirement
Spinda Wheels (every slot has broken stresh or ith support) PART 2:
BH: Stresh
AAA: Jrdn
MnM: Jordy
STAB: jonfilch
GG: mnmct
NFE: S1nn0hC0nfirm3d
2v2: Trade
AG: baconeatinassassin

Supports/Subs: RICEMAN, Instruct, Revenge Killer, Heracross 2.0, mh, TJ

ggs

Tuthur

haha
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
THE OFFICIAL AG PR'S FOR OMPL XTM

Done with the help of lotiasite, we both ranked our top 16 (in case you needed 8 starters and 8 subs fsr) while not including ourselves and just averaged out the rankings between the 2 of us, leaving 17 total players. We had a few changes in playerbase since the last pr made literally 2 days ago so we made a new one with and without some people.

1. Skarph
2. Bacon
3/4. Loti / Fc
5. Trade
6/7. pdt / Wsun1
8. crying
9. Seldanna
10. Jerryl309
11/12. Chlo / Swasik
13. Ballfire
14. 80 yrs
15. Crunchman
16/17. Nevelle / Velvet
1. Skarph
2. Baconeatinassassin
3. lotiasite
4. pdt
5. Trade
6. Wsun1
7. Crying
8. Seldanna
9. Chlo
10. Swastik
11. Jerryl309
12. Ballfire
13. Crunchman
14. 80 yrs
15. Velvet
16. Nevelle
1. Skarph
2. bacon
3. Fc
4. Trade
5. wsun1
6. pdt
7. crying
8. Seldanna
9. jerryl
10. ballfire
11. swastik
12. chlo
13. 80 yrs
14. nevelle
15. velvet
16. crunchman

Better than half of these but they're tour players don't waste them in AG: TPP, FlamingVictini, Finchinator, mncmt, The Strap, jrdn, Andyboy

These players are really good fundamentally, no need for them to be wasted in AG where they can get Butterfree'd 7 weeks in a row.

If I didn't list you I either forgot or l2p + cope + ratio

LOTI YELLED AT ME FOR REASONINGS
Written by me:
Skarph above bacon because bacon has iffy activity and might not be active every week, while Skarph is coming off winning circuit finals. Bacon had the better AG Snake performance but Skarph barely edged him out here. Both should be really expensive and will perform in a big way more than likely.

Loti and I both ranked each other third, no Icemaster or Fardin in this so we both agreed we'd be next if not counting ourselves and I know for a fact we both think we're better than the other. Self sufficient and understand the meta well.

Trade is an incredible pilot all around, but from what I know isn't fully wanting to play AG in this tour. Regardless of that his teams and play are always really solid, shown by the incredible AGPL for a very cheap price. All around slot that could move if one tier doesn't go well, solid buy.

WSun1 and pdt tie for the next slot, but for slightly different reasons but generally are skilled enough to start at the same level. pdt's play is arguably superior overall, but Wsun has an eye for prep and puts a ton into his games while also being a solid clicker. pdt needs more teambuilding support but with proper builds he can do what he did in UMPL and top the pool, or have a season like this AG Snake where he flopped. Both are a little inconsistent but generally some of the best players in the pool.

Crying is another really good clicker, who I believe has been getting better at building as well but may be wrong on that. She understands AG well and has had deep runs in ladder tour, seasonal, and did decent in circuit poffs. Solid pick that also could go in essentially any slot off pure playing ability, but for sure one of the best AG slots.

Written by Loti:

Seldanna (Zayele) is a strong player and builder who hasn't really had the chance to play SS yet, since she's mostly been stuck in ORAS. However, her SS performances in Bo3 in AGPL were strong and she is a great pilot in general

Jerry needs building support but as a player he's done really well in team tours (I think 15-5 across Snake 1, UMPL, AGPL, and Snake 2). He's got a really good understanding of both the game and the meta, just don't get him alone

Chlo and swastik were tied but definitely have differences; chlo hasn't played much SS but is obviously an incredible player overall, and her performance in the only SS seasonal she joined was good as well. she could also be flexed into other slots if necessary. Swastik is a lot more in tune with the current meta and has improved a lot recently, but still struggles with some of his builds and playing more drawn-out games. Both are strong picks as either starters or subs

Ballfire has had some good performances in team tours and is getting better at the game, though his teambuilding sometimes has holes that can be exploited. He's a consistent player all around and can be relied on to get a few good wins. can probably also be flexed into BH since i think he plays

80 yrs is very unknown but had a great debut in snake, going 3-0 in SS AG. He is very confident in his teams and his play and would be a good sub, but might not contribute a lot to support

Crunchman also has good records in AGPL and snake 2 and knows how broken HO is. Probably motivated and willing, I think he's 4-2 or 5-2 across his ag team tours. Might not use ditto enough, so be careful

velvet is largely unproven but is still in winners bracket for seasonal and has played well in AG in the past, including gen 7 and gen 6.

The Nevelle is 6-0 vs me and is a great pickup if you need someone to play Finals tiebreak and bring exclusively Polteageist smash pass. Otherwise he has also not played SS ag much and probably doesn't know what a defensive core is.

The Fc (PLEASE get me for stab and not ag), Astralydia, Byleth, Pannu, Luisin, PA, LBDC, Avery, Ren, honestly just get some tour players, again if I didn't list you I either forgot or l2p + cope + ratio
Where is Jojos on the list?

Amberr

Banned deucer.

MOCCX

Sylveon.25000
Quantum Tesseract23500
Skarph23000
Andyboy21500
cityscapes21500
baconeatinassassin20500
Fc20000
Byleth19500
quojova18500
MAMP17000
lotiasite17000
Jrdn17000
Jordy17000
shiloh17000
The Strap16500
Vrji16000
pdt16000
beauts15500
crying15000
Trade15000
a loser13500
PandaDoux12000
avyrie12000
anaconja12000
Zesty4311000
Lily11000
MZ10000
Finchinator10000
FlamingVictini10000
WSun110000
London1310000
tlenit10000
Stareal9500
Ren9000
Greybaum9000
papiloco9000
LBDC9000
85percent8500
pannuracotta8500
chlo8500
Blanched8000
Redflix8000
DerpyBoi8000
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d8000
Dj Breloominati♬7500
Ivar577500
TPP7500
iapt7000
Nalorium7000
King Leo V7000
Onyx Onix 77000
luisin7000
BasedWhat?6500
Mubs6500
Heracross2.06500
Ballfire6000
Clementine6000
mncmt6000
STABLE6000
Nihilslave5500
Kris5500
DugZa5500
Jett5500
yuki5000
Beka5000
PA4500
Instruct4500
lepton4500
ironwater4500
Mossy Sandwich4500
adem4000
omi4000
Meta4000
TTTech4000
Itchy3500
RICEMAN3500
ItsChew.3500
jonfilch3500
Lancer Fr3500
velvet3500
Daruma3000
Staxi3000
cy3000
Revenge Killer3000
Mr.Bossaru3000
Chris321563000
Kid Lexus3000
Swastik3000
Crunchman3000
Amberr3000
berry3000
FrostPixel3000
AM3000
StitChuu3000
Eli3000
Potatochan3000
Tea Guzzler3000
longhiep3413000
damflame 33000
Ainzcrad3000
Clasmia3000
Mark K3000
Seldanna3000
Serika3000
TectonicDestroyer3000
TJ3000
ojr3000

Brigadier Boldores
Andyboy21500
Fc20000
MAMP17000
Vrji16000
crying15000
Dj Breloominati♬7500
iapt7000
adem4000
Daruma3000
Staxi3000
cy3000
Revenge Killer3000

Malding Mavericks
Quantum Tesseract23500
beauts15500
Trade15000
PandaDoux12000
MZ10000
Finchinator10000
Ren9000
Blanched8000
Redflix8000
Mr.Bossaru3000
Chris321563000
Kid Lexus3000

Hammered Hawluchas
cityscapes21500
Greybaum9000
85percent8500
pannuracotta8500
Nalorium7000
Ballfire6000
Nihilslave5500
PA4500
Instruct4500
omi4000
Swastik3000
Crunchman3000
Amberr3000
berry3000
FrostPixel3000
AM3000
StitChuu3000

Temper Tyrantrums
Byleth19500
lotiasite17000
The Strap16500
Zesty4311000
Kris5500
DugZa5500
yuki5000
lepton4500
ironwater4500
Itchy3500
RICEMAN3500
Eli3000
Potatochan3000
Tea Guzzler3000
longhiep3413000
damflame 33000
Ainzcrad3000
Clasmia3000
Mark K3000

Uh Oh Kommo-os
Skarph23000
Jrdn17000
Jordy17000
FlamingVictini10000
papiloco9000
King Leo V7000
Meta4000
ItsChew.3500
jonfilch3500
Seldanna3000
Serika3000

Wiggly Family
Sylveon.25000
quojova18500
avyrie12000
WSun110000
London1310000
DerpyBoi8000
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d8000
BasedWhat?6500
Clementine6000
Jett5500
TTTech4000
Lancer Fr3500
TectonicDestroyer3000

Spinda Wheels
baconeatinassassin20500
Lily11000
tlenit10000
Stareal9500
chlo8500
Ivar577500
Onyx Onix 77000
luisin7000
Mubs6500
mncmt6000
velvet3500
TJ3000

Honey Linoones
shiloh17000
pdt16000
a loser13500
anaconja12000
LBDC9000
TPP7500
Heracross2.06500
STABLE6000
Beka5000
Mossy Sandwich4500
ojr3000

drampa's grandpa

benign auto-cannibal
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus

MOCCX
Sylveon.25000
Quantum Tesseract23500
Skarph23000
Andyboy21500
cityscapes21500
baconeatinassassin20500
Fc20000
Byleth19500
quojova18500
MAMP17000
lotiasite17000
Jrdn17000
Jordy17000
shiloh17000
The Strap16500
Vrji16000
pdt16000
beauts15500
crying15000
Trade15000
a loser13500
PandaDoux12000
avyrie12000
anaconja12000
Zesty4311000
Lily11000
MZ10000
Finchinator10000
FlamingVictini10000
WSun110000
London1310000
tlenit10000
Stareal9500
Ren9000
Greybaum9000
papiloco9000
LBDC9000
85percent8500
pannuracotta8500
chlo8500
Blanched8000
Redflix8000
DerpyBoi8000
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d8000
Dj Breloominati♬7500
Ivar577500
TPP7500
iapt7000
Nalorium7000
King Leo V7000
Onyx Onix 77000
luisin7000
BasedWhat?6500
Mubs6500
Heracross2.06500
Ballfire6000
Clementine6000
mncmt6000
STABLE6000
Nihilslave5500
Kris5500
DugZa5500
Jett5500
yuki5000
Beka5000
PA4500
Instruct4500
lepton4500
ironwater4500
Mossy Sandwich4500
adem4000
omi4000
Meta4000
TTTech4000
Itchy3500
RICEMAN3500
ItsChew.3500
jonfilch3500
Lancer Fr3500
velvet3500
Daruma3000
Staxi3000
cy3000
Revenge Killer3000
Mr.Bossaru3000
Chris321563000
Kid Lexus3000
Swastik3000
Crunchman3000
Amberr3000
berry3000
FrostPixel3000
AM3000
StitChuu3000
Eli3000
Potatochan3000
Tea Guzzler3000
longhiep3413000
damflame 33000
Ainzcrad3000
Clasmia3000
Mark K3000
Seldanna3000
Serika3000
TectonicDestroyer3000
TJ3000
ojr3000

Brigadier Boldores
Andyboy21500
Fc20000
MAMP17000
Vrji16000
crying15000
Dj Breloominati♬7500
iapt7000
adem4000
Daruma3000
Staxi3000
cy3000
Revenge Killer3000

Malding Mavericks
Quantum Tesseract23500
beauts15500
Trade15000
PandaDoux12000
MZ10000
Finchinator10000
Ren9000
Blanched8000
Redflix8000
Mr.Bossaru3000
Chris321563000
Kid Lexus3000

Hammered Hawluchas
cityscapes21500
Greybaum9000
85percent8500
pannuracotta8500
Nalorium7000
Ballfire6000
Nihilslave5500
PA4500
Instruct4500
omi4000
Swastik3000
Crunchman3000
Amberr3000
berry3000
FrostPixel3000
AM3000
StitChuu3000

Temper Tyrantrums
Byleth19500
lotiasite17000
The Strap16500
Zesty4311000
Kris5500
DugZa5500
yuki5000
lepton4500
ironwater4500
Itchy3500
RICEMAN3500
Eli3000
Potatochan3000
Tea Guzzler3000
longhiep3413000
damflame 33000
Ainzcrad3000
Clasmia3000
Mark K3000

Uh Oh Kommo-os
Skarph23000
Jrdn17000
Jordy17000
FlamingVictini10000
papiloco9000
King Leo V7000
Meta4000
ItsChew.3500
jonfilch3500
Seldanna3000
Serika3000

Wiggly Family
Sylveon.25000
quojova18500
avyrie12000
WSun110000
London1310000
DerpyBoi8000
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d8000
BasedWhat?6500
Clementine6000
Jett5500
TTTech4000
Lancer Fr3500
TectonicDestroyer3000

Spinda Wheels
baconeatinassassin20500
Lily11000
tlenit10000
Stareal9500
chlo8500
Ivar577500
Onyx Onix 77000
luisin7000
Mubs6500
mncmt6000
velvet3500
TJ3000

Honey Linoones
shiloh17000
pdt16000
a loser13500
anaconja12000
LBDC9000
TPP7500
Heracross2.06500
STABLE6000
Beka5000
Mossy Sandwich4500
ojr3000
I have decided to make my starting lineup for the Tyrantrum entirely out of 3K picks because I can. Does that mean some of the slots will be played by people who have no idea what they're doing because we weren't drafting with 3k picks being the entire team? Maybe.
Eli3000
Potatochan3000
Tea Guzzler3000
longhiep3413000
damflame 33000
Ainzcrad3000
Clasmia3000
Mark K3000

2v2: Potatochan
AAA: Eli
AG: Clasmia
BH: Tea Guzzler
GG: Mark K
MnM: damflame 3
NFE: Ainzcrad
STAB: longhiep341

....actually if you take "all" literally this matches signups. OK. Go Tyrantrums.

Frixel

Double down
is a Tutoris a Social Media Contributor

Sylveon.24000
Quantum Tesseract23500
baconeatinassassin23500
Skarph22000
cityscapes20000
shiloh18000
quojova17000
beauts17000
Fc16000
The Strap16000
Byleth16000
lotiasite16000
pdt15500
Andyboy15500
Jrdn15500
MAMP15500
Jordy15000
DerpyBoi15000
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d14500
a loser14000
Finchinator13000
Itchy12500
WSun112000
LBDC12000
crying11500
Trade11500
TPP11000
pannuracotta11000
FlamingVictini11000
Vrji10500
Ren10500
London1310000
papiloco10000
damflame 310000
jonfilch9500
Blanched9500
Zesty439000
TJ9000
PA9000
Stareal9000
jerryl3099000
King Leo V9000
85percent9000
iapt8500
Lancer Fr8500
Phantomistix8500
Mossy Sandwich8500
mncmt8000
Crunchman8000
TTTech8000
Ivar578000
zioziotrip7500
avyrie7000
Instruct7000
longhiep3417000
Onyx Onix 77000
Mubs6500
luisin6000
Ainzcrad6000
TectonicDestroyer5500
Greybaum5500
Reece5500
mocrokiller25500
Jett5500
Lily5500
FrostPixel5500
Redflix5000
MZ5000
velvet5000
DuGuo5000
Mirbro5000
Nalorium5000
anaconja5000
PandaDoux5000
Kris4500
Potatochan4500
ez4500
ojr4500
omi4500
Tea Guzzler4000
Fissure4000
berry4000
Amberr4000
Eli4000
5Dots4000
tlenit3500
Seldanna3500
Chris321563500
Nihilslave3500
lepton3500
Mr.Bossaru3500
DugZa3500
Staxi3500
Dj Breloominati♬3500
Geysers3000
Adam35603000
The Dragon Master3000
WMAR3000
BasedWhat?3000
Farce Of The Death3000
yuki3000
Simbo3000
STABLE3000
Hervalt3000
Beraldinho3000
Clementine3000
Nevelle3000
Jqlove3000
Jojos3000
StitChuu3000
Krytocon3000
Heracross2.03000

Wiggly Family
quojova17000
pdt15500
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d14500
WSun112000
luisin6000
TectonicDestroyer5500
Redflix5000
MZ5000
Kris4500
Tea Guzzler4000
Fissure4000
tlenit3500
Seldanna3500
Chris321563500
Geysers3000
Adam35603000
The Dragon Master3000
WMAR3000
BasedWhat?3000

Larping Lopunnys
Sylveon.24000
Quantum Tesseract23500
Skarph22000
Fc16000
TPP11000
Potatochan4500
Nihilslave3500
lepton3500
Farce Of The Death3000
yuki3000
Simbo3000
STABLE3000

Hammered Hawluchas
cityscapes20000
The Strap16000
crying11500
Vrji10500
Ren10500
iapt8500
Greybaum5500
velvet5000
DuGuo5000
berry4000
Mr.Bossaru3500

Temper Tyrantrums
baconeatinassassin23500
beauts17000
Jordy15000
Finchinator13000
jonfilch9500
Zesty439000
TJ9000
mncmt8000
Mirbro5000
Nalorium5000
Hervalt3000
Beraldinho3000

Malding Mavericks
Itchy12500
Trade11500
pannuracotta11000
London1310000
papiloco10000
PA9000
Lancer Fr8500
Phantomistix8500
Crunchman8000
zioziotrip7500
Mubs6500
Ainzcrad6000
Reece5500
mocrokiller25500

Spinda Wheels
shiloh18000
Andyboy15500
Jrdn15500
FlamingVictini11000
Blanched9500
Stareal9000
jerryl3099000
DugZa3500
Clementine3000
Nevelle3000
Jqlove3000

Uh Oh Kommo-os
MAMP15500
a loser14000
LBDC12000
King Leo V9000
Mossy Sandwich8500
avyrie7000
Jett5500
Lily5500
anaconja5000
PandaDoux5000
ez4500
ojr4500
Amberr4000
Eli4000
Staxi3500
Dj Breloominati♬3500
Jojos3000
StitChuu3000
Krytocon3000

Honey Linoones
Byleth16000
lotiasite16000
DerpyBoi15000
damflame 310000
85percent9000
TTTech8000
Ivar578000
Instruct7000
longhiep3417000
Onyx Onix 77000
FrostPixel5500
omi4500
5Dots4000
Heracross2.03000

Overall
Sylveon.24000
Quantum Tesseract23500
baconeatinassassin23500
Skarph22000
cityscapes20000
shiloh18000
quojova17000
beauts17000
Fc16000
The Strap16000
Byleth16000
lotiasite16000
pdt15500
Andyboy15500
Jrdn15500
MAMP15500
Jordy15000
DerpyBoi15000
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d14500
a loser14000
Finchinator13000
Itchy12500
WSun112000
LBDC12000
crying11500
Trade11500
TPP11000
pannuracotta11000
FlamingVictini11000
Vrji10500
Ren10500
London1310000
papiloco10000
damflame 310000
jonfilch9500
Blanched9500
Zesty439000
TJ9000
PA9000
Stareal9000
jerryl3099000
King Leo V9000
85percent9000
iapt8500
Lancer Fr8500
Phantomistix8500
Mossy Sandwich8500
mncmt8000
Crunchman8000
TTTech8000
Ivar578000
zioziotrip7500
avyrie7000
Instruct7000
longhiep3417000
Onyx Onix 77000
Mubs6500
luisin6000
Ainzcrad6000
TectonicDestroyer5500
Greybaum5500
Reece5500
mocrokiller25500
Jett5500
Lily5500
FrostPixel5500
Redflix5000
MZ5000
velvet5000
DuGuo5000
Mirbro5000
Nalorium5000
anaconja5000
PandaDoux5000
Kris4500
Potatochan4500
ez4500
ojr4500
omi4500
Tea Guzzler4000
Fissure4000
berry4000
Amberr4000
Eli4000
5Dots4000
tlenit3500
Seldanna3500
Chris321563500
Nihilslave3500
lepton3500
Mr.Bossaru3500
DugZa3500
Staxi3500
Dj Breloominati♬3500
Geysers3000
Adam35603000
The Dragon Master3000
WMAR3000
BasedWhat?3000
Farce Of The Death3000
yuki3000
Simbo3000
STABLE3000
Hervalt3000
Beraldinho3000
Clementine3000
Nevelle3000
Jqlove3000
Jojos3000
StitChuu3000
Krytocon3000
Heracross2.03000

AAA: longhiep341
BH: Ivar57 / TTTech / Onyx Onix 7
MnM: DerpyBoi
STAB: Byleth / damflame 3
GG: Instruct / Byleth
NFE: 5Dots / Ivar57
2v2: FrostPixel
AG: lotiasite
Support: omi, Heracross2.0, 85percent (+ Byleth supporting all tiers tbh)

Disclaimer: I don't know 95% of the players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)