Tournament NDFL I - Playoffs [Week 8]

hidin

What a kind young man
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
ndflpoffs3.png
  • Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Replays are mandatory. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly
>>Spreadsheet<<
Courtesy of the amazing Ticken
>>Replays and Usage<<
>>
Commencement<<

:espathra: Ever Grande Espathras (3) vs (5) Goob Shamone Garganacls :garganacl:
SV OU: Javi vs themonkeydidit
SV OU: NoName6293 vs Nish the Great
SS OU: Redgoop115 vs Batzi
SV UU: memedose46 vs awyp
SV RU: Fluore vs spoo
SV Ubers: cat vs Alpha1013
SV DOU: Astro Nation Shoe vs Glimmer
SV Monotype: TTTech vs Big Chungus irl

:buzzwole: Buzzwole's Boyfriends (3) vs (5) Brutal Buzzards :mandibuzz:
SV OU: Seraphz vs autumn
SV OU: eliana. vs omarsgarciav
SS OU: Mrbanana45 vs Amstan
SV UU: Lostmemories vs nimzowitsch
SV RU: Rafadude vs Kinzo Ketchum
SV Ubers: 7u9i2 vs Weirdhamster
SV DOU: sundays vs sir jelloton
SV Monotype: Serise vs TTK

Ever Grande Espathras (0) vs (0) Goob Shamone Garganacls
SV OU: Javi vs themonkeydidit
SV OU: NoName6293 vs Nish the Great
SS OU: Redgoop115 vs Batzi
SV UU: memedose46 vs awyp
SV RU: Fluore vs spoo
SV Ubers: cat vs Alpha1013
SV DOU: Astro Nation Shoe vs Glimmer
SV Monotype: TTTech vs Big Chungus irl

Buzzwole's Boyfriends (0) vs (0) Brutal Buzzards
SV OU: Seraphz vs autumn
SV OU: eliana. vs omarsgarciav
SS OU: Mrbanana45 vs Amstan
SV UU: Lostmemories vs nimzowitsch
SV RU: Rafadude vs Kinzo Ketchum
SV Ubers: 7u9i2 vs WeirdHamster
SV DOU: sundays vs sir jelloton
SV Monotype: Serise vs TTK

The deadline for this round is January 7th at 11:59 PM -5.
January 2024 tier shifts are legal this week for lower tiers!

Last edited:

Oculars

I CANT BE FADED
is a Tiering Contributor
REST IN PEACE to our teammate, the greatest of all time mr bossaru. Our guy loved Pokémon to the very end and was a true warrior playing his matches even while he was fighting for his life.

You can never know what struggles people might be going through when you only know them on the internet. He was active in our teamcord the very day he died and left a tribute to mons in his obituary. Smogon and competitive mons was something Tristan cared about very very much and he will go down as #1 in our hearts.
Everybody go pay respects to him on his wall he deserves love from all the NDFL family.
R.I.P to the goat Tristan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)