NatDex UU Trios Tournament - Round 2

1713197699925.png

National Dex UU Trios: Round 2
Hosted by Runo and Lupla

Hello and welcome to the first (I think) iteration of National Dex UU's Trio tournament. In this tournament you and 2 others will compete on a week by week basis with each member of your team playing 1 game each. The team who wins 2 out of the 3 games will advance (and also apologies for the delayed post).
Rules

:sv/cosmog: Coughing Cosmogs Vs Free Agents 3
1713197997166.png

3MoreMinutes Vs Triton_da_g.o.a.t
Snak Vs Jam kk
Lialiabeast Vs Rafadude

:sv/raboot: maybe im a tsundere, we will never know Vs Free Agents 4
1713198085446.png

Strawhat Nokk Vs NewHoovybeast05
Chosenonew Vs Dabman1069
NahIdWin_YUBII Vs eona misa

:sv/slowbro: "No Clue" Vs Free Agents 1
1713198192931.png

Velcroc Vs Uta The Clown
Lupla Vs Erindor
ARTYMASION Vs Razorgliscor
1713197772647.png

Free Agents 1 and Free Agents 2 advance to Round 2 (Ignore the Yabi and MMX one now)

The deadline for this week is Sunday 21st at 11:59 PM GMT -3. Have a good time everyone!
and if anyone wants me to change their logo and stuff to another pokemon just dm me in discord

Attachments

Last edited:

Runo

I get imposter syndrome from playing mons!!!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Re: :Raboot:maybe im a tsundare, we will never know vs Free Agents 2 :unknown:

I received information that thebestever543 gave the win to NahIdWin_YUBII

maybe im a tsundare, we will never know will be moving to round 2 instead of Free Agents 2, please remember to post activity wins as it becomes very inconvient for all parties involved if you don't.

new pairing:
:sv/raboot:maybe im a tsundare, we will never know Vs Free Agents 4:sv/unown-question:
Strawhat Nokk Vs NewHoovybeast05
Chosenonew Vs Dabman1069
NahIdWin_YUBII Vs eona misa

will update r2 op later but i need to sleep

Unfortunately going to have request an activity win, opponent wasnt online for 4 days then just asked if i could play on friday at 11:57pm and hasnt responded to my communication since, proof of the same on his wall. I sadly won't be home for the rest of the day so cant make a last second call to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)