Votes: 9 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Since there we only six entries and I have no idea who's judging, this final poll will contain all of the entries!

Chou is the sole reason why everything is in Hide tags ~_~

Polls closes in one week, so get voting!

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Needless to say, I didn't enter expecting any chance to win but just for the lolz of my fantastic inspiration.

btw, voted for Jarardo-- too much personality; though icepick's is unbelievably awesome too

Voted for Icepick, that was just too hilarious...

Jarado has alot of personality in his, but I prefer comedy over great personality.

as an aside i suggest we just get rid of the entire judge thing because the entire process ends up being delayed considerably by a few people (it's happened pretty much every time), and it takes a huge amount of effort

the whole critique thing is really awesome though, so my suggestion would be if someone feels that they can give a proper critique than just do it!

if you still want to do the whole judge thing though you can figure it out yourself, alch although I'll be happy to gather it up and sort it again

also hi I was in europe for 5 weeks sorry for not being here

I'm going to vote for Master Win for two resons.

#1 No One else seemed to vote for him, or at least said so in the thread.

#2 A Shinx is chasing a TTar, 'nough said.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
as an aside i suggest we just get rid of the entire judge thing because the entire process ends up being delayed considerably by a few people (it's happened pretty much every time), and it takes a huge amount of effort

the whole critique thing is really awesome though, so my suggestion would be if someone feels that they can give a proper critique than just do it!

if you still want to do the whole judge thing though you can figure it out yourself, alch although I'll be happy to gather it up and sort it again

also hi I was in europe for 5 weeks sorry for not being here
I think I might become a dictator and just choose a top 5 until activity significantly picks up or I get overthrown, just as a kickstart.

Also, congratulations to Icepick, our winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)