Tournament LCPL XII - Midseason Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theia

Ladies and gentlemen, fasten your seatbelts
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
Hello everyone. With the ongoing LC Scrub League, we have a pool of players eager to get involved with LCPL. While no teams have sufficient funds to have a midseason auction, we have elected to grant each team a midseason draft pick from the pool of LCSL players.

I have randomized the teams and we now have the following order for the picks:
  1. Massive Stat-Boosting Munnas - tazz + gali
  2. Swooping Rufflets - Laroxyl + -Howkings
  3. The Remoraiders - Coconut + Corckscrew
  4. High Noon Drifloons - kythr + ninjadog
  5. Dave's Deerlings - Stone Cold + Leru
  6. Fueco'Tacos - Elfuseon + CMDoge
  7. Skitty Committee - LilyAC + Acehunter1
  8. Ohayo Oshawotts - Fille + Jox
1691098560367.png

tazz and gali, you are now on the clock. Make sure you tag the managers after you once you make your pick.

I am not going to set a formal deadline, but try to get your picks in within 12 hours if possible. If we get beyond that point, I will rescind my leniency. The deadline for the entire draft is the end of this week (10pm GMT-4 on Sunday) and players will be eligible starting next week. If you have any questions, please PM me on discord. Please only post here if you are a manager! Have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)