Gaming Achievements

I beat B as my first Medium Demon and 15th Demon overall in Geometry Dash a few days ago, it only took 823 attempts which was surprising

It may not be as significant as some other things people have been posting here but I’m proud of it and that’s what counts :)

I beat B as my first Medium Demon and 15th Demon overall in Geometry Dash a few days ago, it only took 823 attempts which was surprising

It may not be as significant as some other things people have been posting here but I’m proud of it and that’s what counts :)
holy shit geometry dash fan in the wild

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Not much, but after being unable to achieve it when I was a kid, last summer I got 100% with both Mario and Luigi in both Mario Galaxy and Mario Galaxy 2

Also I'm usually top 10%-3% in the Fortnite Festival rankings in voice.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen1randombattle-2115164568

I won a Lobby tournament! That's probably not as impressive as winning a tournament in the more specialized chat rooms, but I'm proud of it nonetheless.

I've been playing nothing but Metronome Battle recently, but I used to play this format a lot, so I joined the tournament on a whim. I think that I played well enough to earn the win, but I also had some pretty favorable luck. As you can see in the above replay, I made some pretty heinous blunders in the finals, but I ended up escaping with my life. I'm going to blame it on nerves.

Overall, it was a good time. To preserve my ego from the inevitability of losing, I will never be entering one of these again.

Icemaster

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RBTT Champion
I used to play 15 puzzle when bored or commuting to work or university. Eventually I ended up getting the world record in this app
1000020954.jpg

However getting it has completely killed my interest in the game, I can't beat it aand haven't been able to for a year (you cana see the run I just did is much worse, I play less now too ). I'll never be as powerful as I was for those 6.5 seconds

PLEASE BEAT MY RECORD TO MOTIVATE ME AGAIN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)