CAPTT Week 3

Empress

used Ice Beam!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Vicious Volkrakens (4) v Tornadic Cyclohms (2)

ORAS: Animus Majulous vs Old_Gregg
ORAS: PenQuin vs Heaven Jay
ORAS: NumberCruncher vs K.Rool
BW: rozes vs SHSP
Dubs: Matame vs Take Azelfie
Mono: Zarif vs Amitghosh

Choice Banded Revenankhs (1) v Naughty Necturnas (5)

ORAS: Exclaimer vs Bionic Puppy
ORAS: DarkSlay vs Confide
ORAS: Elite Lord Sigma vs snake_rattler
BW: cbrevan vs sparktrain
Dubs: Yellow Paint* vs Elegyy
Mono: Sae Sae vs Andromeda.

Mighty Morphin' Mollux Rangers: Bye week

BW, Doubles, and Monotype matches must be played on http://gracidea.psim.us/ in their corresponding formats. This rule aims to prevent cheating within these formats since they do not exist on the main PS server. ORAS matches may be played on main, SmogTours, or Gracidea.

Deadline is Sunday, July 10, at 11:59 PM EST.

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR TEAMS.

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Predictions:

ORAS: Animus Majulous vs TBA
ORAS: PenQuin vs TBA
ORAS: NumberCruncher vs TBA
BW: rozes vs TBA
Dubs: Matame vs TBA
Mono: Bushtush vs TBA

Deck has a real advantage because apparently now he gets to pick and choose his lineup against Animus's more or less-locked in one. Animus will auto-win his match anyway tho.

BW: jas61292 vs QueenOfLuvdiscs
Dubs: Yellow Paint vs Elegy

Looks like a fierce battle this week for Revs vs. Nects. jas vs queen will be the most fun match to watch. Honestly, jas has a real shot, but I think it's 40% jas, 60% Queen. Darkslay vs Confide and Sae Sae vs Andromeda both seem like 50-50 toss ups, so we'll see how it goes.

Empress

used Ice Beam!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Predictions:

ORAS: Animus Majulous vs TBA
ORAS: PenQuin vs TBA
ORAS: NumberCruncher vs TBA
BW: rozes vs TBA
Dubs: Matame vs TBA
Mono: Bushtush vs TBA

Deck has a real advantage because apparently now he gets to pick and choose his lineup against Animus's more or less-locked in one. Animus will auto-win his match anyway tho.

BW: jas61292 vs QueenOfLuvdiscs
Dubs: Yellow Paint vs Elegy

Looks like a fierce battle this week for Revs vs. Nects. jas vs queen will be the most fun match to watch. Honestly, jas has a real shot, but I think it's 40% jas, 60% Queen. Darkslay vs Confide and Sae Sae vs Andromeda both seem like 50-50 toss ups, so we'll see how it goes.
Well, Animus did get to submit his team after seeing Sparky's last week. It didn't help him much, so I think it'll provide equally minimal help for Deck.

Well, Animus did get to submit his team after seeing Sparky's last week. It didn't help him much, so I think it'll provide equally minimal help for Deck.
As a bystander, it still seems unfair that the Volkrakens are effectively being punished for sending in their lineup on time, since their players are stuck not knowing who to prepare for, while Deck essentially gets to choose all six match-ups after the fact. I thought the standard protocol was to reuse last week's lineup if a manager forgets to send theirs in.

Empress

used Ice Beam!
As a bystander, it still seems unfair that the Volkrakens are effectively being punished for sending in their lineup on time, since their players are stuck not knowing who to prepare for, while Deck essentially gets to choose all six match-ups after the fact. I thought the standard protocol was to reuse last week's lineup if a manager forgets to send theirs in.
I didn't know that was standard protocol, actually. In that case, Deck's lineup defaults to last week's.

Deck will have to put in a substitute for me, or my replay will be in a bit late. I wont have access to a computer until the 9th, and PS doesn't play very well on mobile.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Lost to Matame

It was a great game and we both had good teams. Where I fell behind in the race was when my Cawmadore flinched to the Landorus' Rock Slide which slowed me down as well as the kanga critting Gyara (not entirely sure if it mattered since I'm too lazy to calc). I had a chance to make up my miles during the session where I clicked acro and follow me by playing krill more offensively but I wanted to play safer and hope that his Thundurus didn't have hidden Power (or pray for focus miss x.x) or the Talonflame was a slower non banded variant. Anyways great game.

Empress

used Ice Beam!
I've posted on Bushtush's wall for a while, but there was no response http://prntscr.com/bqphma

As a result, I am requesting an activity call.
I'll wait to call this one until the very last moment. If Bushtush doesn't respond by tomorrow at 11:59 PM EST, you get the activity win.

I started a PM with number cruncher and i have received no response
Show me proof that you started it and I'll handle this the same way I'll handle Amitghosh's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)