BW Stall Guide

Sorry about the double post, but I wanted to make sure this caught your eye. Does Reuniclus deserve a mention? It can stall by tanking hits thanks to its great bulk and then hit back hard because of Calm Mind. It was also used in Tabloo which was a really successful Semi-Stall team.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I tend to agree with Kevin that the concept of "recommended cores" is too rigid and unflexible-- the best cores are customized for a team.

I think the concept of rigid recommended cores is even worse when talking about stall, where the entire team functions like one defensive core (with all 6 Pokemon working together to deal with the many threats of the metagame). The concept of defensive cores works better on a bulky offensive/mixed team, where you are depending on only 2-3 Pokemon's synergy to take the majority of hits. It's different when you have dedicated stall with 6 defensive Pokemon working together.

Basically, I think recommended partners is better... :x

That's true, seeing as picking two Pokemon can lead to the creation of the rest of the team with stall. Recommended partners sounds like a good idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)