Not A Bug Bug Report - Unsure

What type of bug are you reporting? Unsure

What is the bug?
When I attempt to search for an NDUU match, I am given the following popup:
- This format requires you to use your own team.
- If you're not using a custom client, please report this as a bug.

(I am not using a custom client (unless calcdex counts, but I have been using it a long time and never had this issue before))

I am using my own team, and this doesn't appear to happen for any other metagame, though this may not be the case as I haven't tried all of them.

This occurs even if I change accounts or reload the page / browser.

I understand that I can't really explain all of this well in text, so I recorded a quick video demonstrate this in action:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nokbuAfFSdzBV1sPhKt3uvVU5pldqe2O/view?usp=sharing

(If this turns out to somehow be a problem with my browser/system then I'm super sorry for wasting your time!! Just wanted to report this in case it is a bug with showdown so that if it is, it could be brought to your attention. Either way, have a nice day y'all ^^)

Are you able to replicate it? If so, how?
Yes, see attached video in the first question :)

Hey Nexyr, this sounds like this bug. Can you check that and see if it works for you?
This seems to work, tysm!
Doing this did delete the team from the server version and the non-server version which gave me a mini heart attack for a few minutes but thankfully I had the paste backed up in a document. So sorry I accidentally reported on something already reported, I didn't see the first post. Thanks so much again, and have a good one! ^.^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)