Unsure Bug Report - Teambuilder

What type of bug are you reporting? Teambuilder

What is the bug?
Text describing moves/abilities/items is cut off after a certain amount of characters. The text is also cut off on descriptions from the /data command in battle chat. This could be an issue on my end though.

Are you able to replicate it? If so, how?
Yes, I have screenshots.
showdown issue 3.png
showdown issue 2.png
showdown issue.png

Last edited:

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
We'd need more details to be able to help you. I can't reproduce this in Chrome or Firefox. Browser, operating system, etc. would help.

Browser: Google Chrome

I also should have written this in my original post, but the text cutoff issue was not always there for me. I don't remember exactly when it started, but the issue was not present when I played Showdown before Gen 9 came out.
Thanks for taking the time to respond : )

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Do you see this happen if you access Showdown in an incognito window in Chrome? If you try other browsers too to see, that might help narrow down where the issue is as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)