Ayu
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Adv Ubers 9am to 4 pm GMT -5 Mondays to Fridays (except this Friday).
    Heysup
    Heysup
    where are you at?
    Ayu
    Ayu
    I'm very sorry I had to attend something urgent from work.
    Ayu
    Ayu
    I'll dm you on discord later today and see if we can reschedule. Very sorry about this inconvenient.
    Heyah
    When do you wanna play for ADV UU?
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Let's play tomorrow feel free to contact me on my discord Ayu#0092
    DugZa
    DugZa
    Is this scheduled now? Deadline to get it done is wednesday 11.59 pm est btw
    Sificon
    Sificon
    welp, they didnt show up until now and I gotta go off now so I guess you have to coinflip us? sry about this Maple
    miss you very much recently, is everything good, hope you always happy :ereshlove:
    Ayu
    Ayu
    :ereshlove: hope you're doing well too, princess!
    Hello when do you want to play for UPL?
    Ideal time for me would be either 14:00 or 19:00 GMT +2 on Saturday or Sunday
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Hey, I can do from 7pm your time since I am gmt -5. Saturday works better.
    Safes
    Safes
    Saturday at 19:00 GMT+2 it is
    ou stour i cant play anytime before Tuesday when are you free around there?
    Ayu
    Ayu
    No, I wasn't around and I was working and the coinflip was made today lol. I can play on Tuesday in the afternoon gmt -5 feel free to ask for an extension.
    Hockey1
    Hockey1
    ok tuesday afternoon works for me im-7 i forgot to mention that. im free anytime after 3:30 my time on tuesday
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Oki let's contact each other on discord so you can let me know when you're on Ayu #0092.
    Hi, we play for oras ubers cup, am gmt+8, free 8am-10pm this whole week, lmk when
    adem
    adem
    can you play a few hrs before that? (830am your time) or if not, can we do evening your time, at around 8-10pm gmt-5 (your time), which should be 9-11 am
    also on sunday
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Nope I can't do at 8:30am. I have to work on Monday and have to wake up early, but I could do it at 9:00pm my time.
    adem
    adem
    alright, 9pm your should be fine, lmk on disc adem#6270 if i forget!
    hi, we play in dpp ubers, I can play Friday afternoon or week ends
    Raph369
    Raph369
    Thanks for worrying :D, but I can only play at your 12 am or before Friday, so unless you can play at these times or this week end(during the day gmt+1), i will play that time no worries
    Ayu
    Ayu
    I am not available this weekend :/ so I guess friday 5pm it is. Although you're free to contact me through discord (Ayu#0009) perhaps we can do a little earlier on Thursday if you want.
    Raph369
    Raph369
    It's ok for 5 pm Friday, i will mby contact you tomorrow on discord to play at like 3/4 pm your time if i can.
    I'm free from 6-7 am and 8-10 pm my time +8, are you available during these times?
    Hey, we are paired for the ROA team trials tour. Contact me on Discord to schedule!
    ErPeris#6024
    Ayu
    Ayu
    I have school+social work during weekdays, I didn't know you were available those days and if you are not available certain days I would appreciate if you let me know beforehand. Also I am gmt-5 and during weekdays I can make time to play in my morning, the only day I am free this upcoming week is Tuesday, I have a meeting on Weds.
    ErPeris
    ErPeris
    Let's play on Tuesday then! Is Tuesday 4:30 pm GMT +2 good for you?
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Cool. That works
    Hi, we play for the ROA team tour. I'm GMT-5 and usually available from 11 AM - 2 AM. I won't be free Thursday nor Friday from 1 PM - 3 PM, but I'm mostly free outside of that. Let me know what works for you and have a good night!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…