not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
A very lucky Youtube recommendation a few weeks back led to me discovering the most visually charming game of all time, a product radiating such intense degrees of gigaSOVL that it defies understanding.

Screenshot (723).png

Screenshot (724).png
Screenshot (725).png

Where did it all go wrong? Why doesn't every game look like this?

Playing my ladder teams on the game (yes, the actual game) somehow feels 10x more satisfying than playing on a simulator, maybe its because seeing the cool animations in real time is very cool to me or maybe its just because I enjoy mowing over people who thinks their :Eevee: can beat my :Calyrex-Shadow:.
:pmd/Calyrex: :pmd/Ho-Oh: :pmd/yveltal: :pmd/necrozma-dusk mane: :pmd/eternatus: :pmd/zacian-crowned: SS
:pmd/Calyrex: :pmd/koraidon: :pmd/miraidon: :pmd/Ho-oh: :pmd/ting-lu: :pmd/Arceus: SV
I am like these YouTubers who does these wifi battles with gimmick mons (like haydunn, or pimpnite) Except I don't use gimmicks and just ham with AG ladder teams.
who else does this too? or is it just me?

also I love minisprites

Personally I don't see what it is all the about "websites are stealing your data!!" With how much time I've spent on the internet, Google and the like would have gotten plenty of Intel on my mundane life but has anything happened to me? Has my credit card been leaked or my address? No.
It's a matter of principle. Google has yet to use my personal data for anything overtly malicious, but I'd still like to be able to decide who can and cannot have access to it.

It's a matter of principle. Google has yet to use my personal data for anything overtly malicious, but I'd still like to be able to decide who can and cannot have access to it.
Honestly, I could care less if google or facebook or whatever has my data. I just wish they sold it for more money. Like seriously. You rich fuckers think my life story, hobbies, and friend groups are worth 10 fucking cents? Really? How much would you want your browsing history to sell for? Think about that.

Honestly, I could care less if google or facebook or whatever has my data. I just wish they sold it for more money. Like seriously. You rich fuckers think my life story, hobbies, and friend groups are worth 10 fucking cents? Really? How much would you want your browsing history to sell for? Think about that.
I wish
1. they gave me some of that money
2. they used that information to give me ads for things I actually want instead of the add I got in spanish the other day

This is the part that gets to me. These fuckers have been harvesting my data for years, and they still think that I'm susceptible to some truly blatant bullshit. I find it insulting.
I mean, seriously. My entire internet persona is dedicated to the most autistic bullshit ever. Project Moon, Pokemon, Celeste, other whatnots. And they still think they can sell me on the most random and normal shit ever. I'm not going to buy your shitty 10 dollar amazon keyboard. I'm here to get knockoff PBT keycaps while I wait for my 140 dollar GMK set to ship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)