The Workshop

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Hey, MPL X is here and Monotype would like to request a banner for the tournament.

Art Direction: We would like to feature the Dragon-type trio of Gouging Fire, Walking Wake, and Raging Bolt. As for background whatever the artist feels works with the Pokemon is fine, however could it be placed in a sunny day type setting to work with their ability Protosynthesis.

Sorry for requesting this late, we don't need it immediately but as quickly as the artist can finish it would be fantastic!
this was used/edited for mpl8/9

Hey, MPL X is here and Monotype would like to request a banner for the tournament.

Art Direction: We would like to feature the Dragon-type trio of Gouging Fire, Walking Wake, and Raging Bolt. As for background whatever the artist feels works with the Pokemon is fine, however could it be placed in a sunny day type setting to work with their ability Protosynthesis.

Sorry for requesting this late, we don't need it immediately but as quickly as the artist can finish it would be fantastic!
this was used/edited for mpl8/9
Taking this!

Requester: Tysonslayer

For: New project: OU Teambuilding Lab. Similar to the other projects with the same name.

Art Direction: I am pretty open to whatever but I would like to see Galarian Slowking running experiments in a lab, researching other ou mons in it.

avarice

greedy for love
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Requester: avarice

For: New project: PU Teambuilding Lab. Similar to the other projects with the same name.

Art Direction: I something with hoopa "pulling in" some pu mons could be cute, or something with the rotomformes but open to any really, thanks!

Requester: avarice

For: New project: PU Teambuilding Lab. Similar to the other projects with the same name.

Art Direction: I something with hoopa "pulling in" some pu mons could be cute, or something with the rotomformes but open to any really, thanks!
Sounds fun! Will take this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 4)