Entertainment The Word About Birding

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pitch is for an article discussing the six "regional birds" (Pidgeot, Noctowl, Swellow, Staraptor, Unfezant, and Talonflame) in five categories: physical appearance, competitive viability, name, previous stage(s), and a miscellaneous section for things which don't quite fit into any of the other categories.

Nothing has been done about these guys before in The Smog; the closest that comes to it is this in terms of an article centered on birds, but that isn't really the same thing. I think this would be a fun idea and one worthy of pursuing.

The article is almost entirely written already because I originally wrote it over the summer just for fun. However, nobody has seen it or knows about it so it should still be valid. I'm in the middle of some self-QC aka final draft which won't take long.

The article aims to be both entertaining and somewhat informative, a little acerbic at times but certainly well within the boundaries of tastefulness.

It's three am and I feel like a sack of rocks, sorry if this is choppy. let me know if I should provide more information and I'd be happy to.

kacaw

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
pom is a close friend of mine but I can be unbiased and say I think this sounds good. Does anyone else have issue with that?

Every bird article should have a conclusion of just 'kacaw' though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)