Tournament LCWL Finals - Won by Blue Eyes White Bagon

ninjadog

levi of the decade
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
congrats bagons

good season team pretty much everyone did well unlucky to fall just short, not gonna mention everyone bc we lost but just wanted to s/o aleaniled and BeardedDrakon, both did extremely well in their first tour (I think 7-4 and 5-3?) and helped massively w prep in other slots and no doubt should both be far more than 3k in lcpl. oh and bbb also carried:heart:

ggs to the sunkerns, you guys were a great team.
huge congratulations to everyone on the bagons yall did amazing and I'm super proud to have been a part of this team and it has been great getting to know yall for the last few months.

s/o's as promised
kythr thanks for signing up with me man. it's crazy to think that we teamed up over a year ago to win LCWC and here we are winning another tour. (my record stayed the same though :p) It's been a real pleasure getting to know you over the last year and it's been great watching you become a more and more dominant player in all tiers. youre one of my best friends on the site and I really appreciate your friendship. thanks for stepping up w managerial duties whenever i got busy irl. I know you also had irl things and other tours to worry about so I really appreciate that. here's hoping we can run it back at some point in the future. and ofc thanks for winning the entire tour for us, not that I had any doubts.

Elfuseon I think you're legit my first friend on this site and it's been a ton of fun bro. I'm so glad that we've been able to team up multiple times over the last year or so. You always make the team environment fun and lively which I really appreciate. Also I want to thank you for stepping up with managerial duties and prep throughout the entire tour. I know you're super busy so it means a lot that you were able to do that for us. What's more is that not only did you help with prep multiple slots but you absolutely crushed this tour with a tremendous 7-2 record. I can just tell that sv is gonna be your gen man. It's been so great seeing you go from a killer ladder player, to a killer tour player. Here's hoping 2023 brings you your first SCL! keep up the good work, I know big things will come for you both in mons and irl.

Voltix you are an absolute beast. it's been so great teaming up with you. 7-2 (adjusted 7-1 fuck timezones) is no joke and the fact that you won in both finals and finals tb is just a testament to your skill. I really appreciate the hard work you put in this tour and it's been great getting to know you better. I hope we can team up again in the future-- I really think you're going to do great this year and in this gen period.

TheShoddyStrawman the GOAT! when me and kythr were making draft plans, we both knew that we wanted you. We saw the passion that you had for the tier and we knew you were going to be the x factor that made our team great, and that was true. I know you didn't have the record you wanted, but I still think you should be proud of the work you put in. It's tough being a starter in a team tour and I think you did an excellent job. Moreover, your prep work was INSANE. you were constantly pumping out teams and ideas that kept us one step ahead of our opponents. You were a great team presence and it's been a lot of fun getting to know you. 7k was an actual robbery. I know you're gonna have a great LCPL and beyond. keep it up.

Floss another absolute robbery in the draft, the fact that we got you for so cheap was just absurd. It was fun teaming up with you for monoblt and i was super stoked that we were able to link again. Thanks for being such a good team presence even though you had a lot going on. you were always willing to test your teams and give your input which was awesome especially given lc isnt your tier. You came week in and week out and got a lot of huge wins which we were all thankful for. you've been on an absolute tear for a while now with RU Open, and even this year's ost. I'm sure you will only continue to succeed bro.

Surfy again, one of my closest friends on the site. It's been great getting to know you better this year man and I really enjoy your company. I really appreciate you putting in the effort even though you have a lot going on irl. I know you didn't have the tour you were hoping for, but nonetheless you got a couple of w's and were willing to keep playing even if things weren't going your way at times, which I'm super grateful for.

bb skarm it sucked we werent able to get you in the initial draft, but things worked out fortunately and it was great having you along.You've been one of my closest pals on the site for a while now so it was great to team up yet again. I know you weren't feeling lc very much but the entire team appreciated you stepping up and playing those high pressure games when necessary. Your win in week 7 secured us in playoffs which was absolutely huge. It's also been great watching you get better as a player of the last year. I'm super excited to see what's coming for you in the future

MK007 you were a great presence in LPL and you did well in kickoff tour so I was happy we were able to snag you for this tour. I know you probably didn't have the record you wanted but I appreciated the fact that you persevered and kept a positive attitude. You kept helping out with tests and ideas which was great. You were a fantastic catalyst for some our slots and you were able to keep morale high which definitely made a difference. it was great getting to know you better in this tour man

DuGuo it was a shame that you were so busy irl but whenever you were available you were so positive and a great team presence! thanks for getting a win for us early in the season. I hope that we can team up again soon!

Chaos23333 once spl4sh got banned, we lost one of our best players but you stepped up with some absolutely huge wins in playoffs. Even though you were only with us for a few weeks this trophy is equally yours as anyone else's on the team. We really appreciate you playing and winning those high pressure games-- that's not easy to do. Keep up the good work. im sure SV is going to be a great gen for you.

Kodiak_45 it was great having you on the team man! your help with the prepwork was absolutely critical to our success. we all really appreciate the work you did.

Acehunter1 thanks for joining us towards the end and helping out. I always love hanging out with you, so I was glad that elfu forced you :heart: Here's hoping we can team up again soon!

With that being said, it is pretty insane to me that a little over a year ago i started getting serious with tours and mons with lcwc. I was a new player on smogon at the time (despite having an account from like middle school LOL) and I was really thankful that kythr took a chance with me. It was awesome being a part of that team and I like to think that was a catalyst for a lot of what happened in the coming year. unfortunately all good things must come to an end, winning an LC team tour as a manager seems like a good place to step away from the game. Mons requires a lot of time and unfortunately I don't have a lot of that now that I am back in school. The year on smogon was great, I made so many great friends and have so many good memories from messing around on the ladder or vc. Shout out those in onlyfans, bronzors, mitten gang, kc, tax evaders and so many others that I talked to for the last year. Shoutout to those who also supported on youtube, making those videos was a ton of fun and it made me happy that I could connect with so many through those silly replay analyses -- but yeah I think after uufpl wraps up I'll be done more or less. Maybe I'll come back to manage lcpl but that's all tbd. I'll still be on cord occasionally so feel free to hit me up to chat.

Last edited:

Elfuseon

is a Top Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
ggs to the sunkerns, you guys were a great team.
huge congratulations to everyone on the bagons yall did amazing and I'm super proud to have been a part of this team and it has been great getting to know yall for the last few months.

s/o's as promised
kythr thanks for signing up with me man. it's crazy to think that we teamed up over a year ago to win LCWC and here we are winning another tour. (my record stayed the same though :p) It's been a real pleasure getting to know you over the last year and it's been great watching you become a more and more dominant player in all tiers. youre one of my best friends on the site and I really appreciate your friendship. thanks for stepping up w managerial duties whenever i got busy irl. I know you also had irl things and other tours to worry about so I really appreciate that. here's hoping we can run it back at some point in the future. and ofc thanks for winning the entire tour for us, not that I had any doubts.

Elfuseon I think you're legit my first friend on this site and it's been a ton of fun bro. I'm so glad that we've been able to team up multiple times over the last year or so. You always make the team environment fun and lively which I really appreciate. Also I want to thank you for stepping up with managerial duties and prep throughout the entire tour. I know you're super busy so it means a lot that you were able to do that for us. What's more is that not only did you help with prep multiple slots but you absolutely crushed this tour with a tremendous 7-2 record. I can just tell that sv is gonna be your gen man. It's been so great seeing you go from a killer ladder player, to a killer tour player. Here's hoping 2023 brings you your first SCL! keep up the good work, I know big things will come for you both in mons and irl.

Voltix you are an absolute beast. it's been so great teaming up with you. 7-2 (adjusted 7-1 fuck timezones) is no joke and the fact that you won in both finals and finals tb is just a testament to your skill. I really appreciate the hard work you put in this tour and it's been great getting to know you better. I hope we can team up again in the future-- I really think you're going to do great this year and in this gen period.

TheShoddyStrawman the GOAT! when me and kythr were making draft plans, we both knew that we wanted you. We saw the passion that you had for the tier and we knew you were going to be the x factor that made our team great, and that was true. I know you didn't have the record you wanted, but I still think you should be proud of the work you put in. It's tough being a starter in a team tour and I think you did an excellent job. Moreover, your prep work was INSANE. you were constantly pumping out teams and ideas that kept us one step ahead of our opponents. You were a great team presence and it's been a lot of fun getting to know you. 7k was an actual robbery. I know you're gonna have a great LCPL and beyond. keep it up.

Floss another absolute robbery in the draft, the fact that we got you for so cheap was just absurd. It was fun teaming up with you for monoblt and i was super stoked that we were able to link again. Thanks for being such a good team presence even though you had a lot going on. you were always willing to test your teams and give your input which was awesome especially given lc isnt your tier. You came week in and week out and got a lot of huge wins which we were all thankful for. you've been on an absolute tear for a while now with RU Open, and even this year's ost. I'm sure you will only continue to succeed bro.

Surfy again, one of my closest friends on the site. It's been great getting to know you better this year man and I really enjoy your company. I really appreciate you putting in the effort even though you have a lot going on irl. I know you didn't have the tour you were hoping for, but nonetheless you got a couple of w's and were willing to keep playing even if things weren't going your way at times, which I'm super grateful for.

bb skarm it sucked we werent able to get you in the initial draft, but things worked out fortunately and it was great having you along.You've been one of my closest pals on the site for a while now so it was great to team up yet again. I know you weren't feeling lc very much but the entire team appreciated you stepping up and playing those high pressure games when necessary. Your win in week 7 secured us in playoffs which was absolutely huge. It's also been great watching you get better as a player of the last year. I'm super excited to see what's coming for you in the future

MK007 you were a great presence in LPL and you did well in kickoff tour so I was happy we were able to snag you for this tour. I know you probably didn't have the record you wanted but I appreciated the fact that you persevered and kept a positive attitude. You kept helping out with tests and ideas which was great. You were a fantastic catalyst for some our slots and you were able to keep morale high which definitely made a difference. it was great getting to know you better in this tour man

DuGuo it was a shame that you were so busy irl but whenever you were available you were so positive and a great team presence! thanks for getting a win for us early in the season. I hope that we can team up again soon!

Chaos23333 once spl4sh got banned, we lost one of our best players but you stepped up with some absolutely huge wins in playoffs. Even though you were only with us for a few weeks this trophy is equally yours as anyone else's on the team. We really appreciate you playing and winning those high pressure games-- that's not easy to do. Keep up the good work. im sure SV is going to be a great gen for you.

Kodiak_45 it was great having you on the team man! your help with the prepwork was absolutely critical to our success. we all really appreciate the work you did.

Acehunter1 thanks for joining us towards the end and helping out. I always love hanging out with you, so I was glad that elfu forced you :heart: Here's hoping we can team up again soon!

With that being said, it is pretty insane to me that a little over a year ago i started getting serious with tours and mons with lcwc. I was a new player on smogon at the time (despite having an account from like middle school LOL) and I was really thankful that kythr took a chance with me. It was awesome being a part of that team and I like to think that was a catalyst for a lot of what happened in the coming year. unfortunately all good things must come to an end, winning an LC team tour as a manager seems like a good place to step away from the game. Mons requires a lot of time and unfortunately I don't have a lot of that now that I am back in school. The year on smogon was great, I made so many great friends and have so many good memories from messing around on the ladder or vc. Shout out those in onlyfans, bronzors, mitten gang, kc, tax evaders and so many others that I talked to for the last year. Shoutout to those who also supported on youtube, making those videos was a ton of fun and it made me happy that I could connect with so many through those silly replay analyses -- but yeah I think after uufpl wraps up I'll be done more or less. Maybe I'll come back to manage lcpl but that's all tbd. I'll still be on cord occasionally so feel free to hit me up to chat.
Was an insane privilege to meet you bro and also being part of that great trip. You're moving onto the real life now and im wishing you only the best cuz you deserve it. Thank you and kythr for making that goated team we were. Gratz to sunkerns that made it back from 0-4, that was scary as hell and trust me that wasnt an actual pressure to go in tiebreak lol, you did really well.

Édit : TheKingKarp i swear that in all my life i havent been more happy that the time you asked me to get help starting in lc and that i accepted to vc with you and not only ghost (edit: just dont answer them, no meaning here of ghosting in games, just giving help to the learn the tier)) or giving samples like it wasnt important. Wish this game could give us more moment like these, priceless.

Last edited:

DuGuo

Just say love me.
is a Tiering Contributor
SO WE ARE HERE.
(my 300th posts' anniversary)
First of all, I would like to pay the highest tribute to everyone in Blue Eyes White Bagon, as well as our opponents. The same love for my friends and everyone who provides help in the tour.
I'm not sure if this is my last Smogon tour, but I've really been running out of time in the future few years. To be honest, I didn't expect me to be so busy before this tour. I am very sorry for my absence almost during the entire season. Especially for my teammates and captains who have given me the greatest trust.
There are many things I want to say, but many gratitude cannot be expressed in words. I love you all!
S/O:

kythr TheKingKarp yo my friends and managers. i don't know how to express my thanks and respects. Drafted me with almost no time to play, and it's not 3000 LOL. Actually, I don't even deserve 3000 in this season, but thank you! During this period, you didn't mind blaming me for not being active, and encouraged me to actively engage in real life activities. Looking forward to my next collaboration after my return!
Elfuseon Hello my old friend from Canada! I thought you had some bad opinions about me before this tour, really sorry! You led us to win the champion with your unstoppable attack and tremendous contribution. The help provided to me in the first week and beyond has truly dispelled my misunderstanding, love your bro.
TheShoddyStrawman I didn't have a deep understanding of our preparations, but I saw your efforts and tremendous contributions. I didn't know you well before this tour, but watching your weekly matches and team has made me feel a new joy in LC. Good luck for ur future tours.

Floss Voltix Surfy bb skarm MK007 Kodiak_45 Spl4sh
Thank you also to all my teammates for their support. Love you, you are truly good, and I really enjoy watching your games every week. I hope you can achieve greater success in the future.
Chaos23333 Goat 爱你. hope to see u in the lcpl this year.
Every friend who has provided us with help (sorry, I cannot list them one by one due to my lack of in-depth preparation)
Thank you very much. Without your great help and support, we wouldn't be able to get here.
wesh papillon just back or say love me:psysad:
ashelyDeluxe yo sre so cute!!!!!!!!!!

badyboyblues thanks
shou dui 20000 in lcpl

I want to write a long article, but obviously it is nearing the end. The last few words I want to leave to all my friends on this website, no matter who they are, thank you for appearing in my life and giving me the motivation and hope to move forward. Before bidding farewell, I would like to send you a poem from China. Looking forward to my next encounter after handling my psychological problems and studying well!
莫道秋江离别难,舟船明日是长安

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)