not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
For some reason, this image fills me with inarticulable dread.
dbs broly and beavis and butthead in the proximity of clint eastwood and saving private ryan is literally just this
1715156275790.png

tangentially related but broly and into the spiderverse releasing on the exact same day is an absolutely insane factoid not enough people talk about

Last edited:
Over the last few years, whenever I encounter toxic people, I always wonder about their upbringing

Like I had a boss who called me the n-word (I am not even black and neither was he) after I delivered documents to him with paper clips that were too small for his liking. What was this man's origin story, I really wonder
The paper clips being too small is crazy. Some people just really want an excuse to spew hate, I guess.

Over the last few years, whenever I encounter toxic people, I always wonder about their upbringing

Like I had a boss who called me the n-word (I am not even black and neither was he) after I delivered documents to him with paper clips that were too small for his liking. What was this man's origin story, I really wonder
probably bad parenting. like 60% of villains in real life are a result of bad parenting. im willing to bet that it is at least 95% for bigotry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)