1v1 BW 1v1 Cup - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itchy

take all my data, what will you find?
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

Art by Kiwi

Welcome to BW 1v1 Cup, part of this year's 1v1 classic!
Tournament Rules:​
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • 1v1 Classic rules can be read here.​
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours under the format [Gen 5] 1v1. Any rule changes made during the tournament will take effect in the next round​
  • Best of five, single elimination.​
  • If you don't get your match done, I will give the activity win to someone or coinflip it. If both users are constantly making contact but can't set up a specific time, I will give an extension for 3 days. Do not rely on this because I might just flip your game if minimal effort was put in.​
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.​
  • Replays are required from Round 2 on​

Round 5
LittEleven  vs  DEG
NTG Cuz IDK  vs  Kaif
Potatochan  vs  Tom1535

Extensions are until Wednesday at 11:59pm -5
The deadline to play your games is Sunday, October 28th at 11:59 PM -5

Last edited:

bern

no.1 cramorant fan ❤️
is a Social Media Contributor
extension
bruh
the time is after deadline bruh
you scheduled for sunday 10pm -4, for -5 this is 9pm, 3 hours before deadline.
he probably didn't mean sunday 10pm -7, it's implied he meant -4, especially since he had just said he wasn't gonna do monday 1am his time (which is sunday 10pm -7 :exploding-head:).
please stop making unnecessary posts tom.

thank you and goodnight.

LittEleven

A wanderer above the sea of fog
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
requesting extension (deg vs litteleven) for inexorable complications, things came up so we'd like to play later (tuesday)

fake tom numbers

formerly Tom1535
Hi (i went to go pee for 3 min, came back at 10:48 to see chungus gone, u can see what time it is for him and the time he sent the challenge, why would I leave if I was up 2-1)(also up for an extension if u want)

Itchy

take all my data, what will you find?
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Not technically the deadline but potato's logged off so close enough bc I am not staying up until midnight to post the next round when it's practically over

Tom1535 wins off of the 15 minute act timer between games, share replays in the finals thread if you have them plz
DEG and LittEleven get an extension

play your games in finals or I lose my mind

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)