Big City Mafia 2 - Three Districts - Won by Lavender Lions

Cool game although it took too long, I think multiple deadlines could've been shortened. I killed like half the game so I did my part! Mafia slowplaying the last day was very :pirate:

I was too nice to the mafia although I had to be. It was a tricky position early on but I was probably too honest about myself and then the one lie I did tell (having a bpv) ended up confirming my death (actually it didn't matter since the right move was to vote me regardless but it's some good irony anyways). I didn't really think about nor was I ever going to learn about that secret mafia ability but presumably I should've predicted it and moved AF and HH to the same district. But I figured I would be doing them a favor keeping them separate, which I was, but it really shouldn't have been a big consideration of mine.

I guess I was a little too complacent in thinking that the town would always be the majority in the vote. Otherwise, things were looking pretty good for me and I would have won once numbers got down to 4. Maybe I could've gotten away with killing HH but I'm not sure I could've gotten the numbers down in time. In that scenario it's 5v1v1, AF dies and it's 5v1 and I need to get a little lucky.

I thought I did ok overall. Kind of unlucky at the start. Probably could've used my town status in the midgame more effectively but I was maybe too focused on town as a bigger threat. I didn't really get why pulsar kept getting elected. I think that was the biggest botch by the town because pulsar (sorry to say) wasn't very effective at communicating information between the electorate and the general populace. The blazade vote was pretty bad, there were way better options but not like I was going to fight too hard against it. Mistake in hindsight not to solve the BG dual claim. Town definitely would've benefited a lot more had AG/pulsar been more forceful in leading after they were cleared. I tried to help but pulsar never bothered to tell me who genisu tracked or saber rogued. alas.

are laurel and internet really going to host a big? am I really the next NOC game? o_o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)