Pending Add a new parameter on /ds that includes both resist/immunity abilities and natural resists to a given type

I use the resists parapmeter on "/ds" pretty much every time i make a move set for a pokemon to find its best coverage. I also "or" the type with all of the abilities that resist or are immune to it so I can get a definitive list of mons the resist the coverage. The thing is, its very inconvenient to try to "or" all the abilities for a given type. To do it absolutely correct, you have to memorize all of them, even the forgettable ones like earth eater and purifying salt, and spell each correctly. Plus, for some types (like water and electric), its just impossible to correctly do it cause they have more then 3 abilities that are immune to the type and thus break the 'No more than 3 alternatives for each parameter' rule.

Can something pls be done to make this easier. I suggest making a new parameter that includes all resist/immunity abilities along side natural resists and immunities of a given type. idk the best name for that tho. maybe "all resists [type]" maybe "resists [type] + abilities" or maybe something else. The exact name is kinda up to who ever adds it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)