Smogon Forums

Kevin Garrett
Kevin Garrett
The soonest I can schedule for is Monday. I have a few days that will work next week.
idiotfrommars
idiotfrommars
Ok, I will be without 100% wifi the rest of this group round. I can most likely play after 3pm spain time, until around 8 pm, but I will need to either hope wherever im staying has wifi or their is somewhere with free wifi. Give me a few times that work for you and I let you know what I can make work.
Kevin Garrett
Kevin Garrett
See above, next week I can work with your schedule a lot more considering you are on vacation.
idiotfrommars
idiotfrommars
Ok sounds good. Just lmk
idiotfrommars
idiotfrommars
Any specific days you want to try for this week? I would also like to request that we play without timer, as it is very difficult to monitor on mobile and Im not sure how great the internet Im playing on will be. Just want to avoid a repeat of spl finals.
idiotfrommars
idiotfrommars
Sorry to bug you again but I need some times soon so we can schedule a couple different days in case one day I cant find wifi.
Kevin Garrett
Kevin Garrett
Friday is the best day for me, some time in the afternoon perhaps (your evening). I can do Saturday or Sunday also. Also, I will tentatively agree to play without the timer as long as the flow of the game isn't detrimental.