Smogon Forums

Kevin Garrett
Kevin Garrett
I'll see what I can do. We can always schedule for after the 25th if necessary. Where can I contact you on PS or IRC?
Analytic
Analytic
PS is where I'm on most of the time.You can also Skype me if you want
Kevin Garrett
Kevin Garrett
We are 9 hours different apparently. Since you can't play all week, you'll have to give me a favorable time to work with on the weekend of the 25-26. The 26th between 5-7 PM EST (EDT -4) will likely be good on my end.
Analytic
Analytic
Starting May 28th,I'll be back in California.How will that work out for you?
Kevin Garrett
Kevin Garrett
I'm probably not going to be available until the weekend of the deadline. Can we try for one of the days this weekend - what times are you available?
Analytic
Analytic
Not at all starting tomorrow for 3 days.Then I'll have one day in between where I can play 11:00-23:00 my time.Then I take a plane to Cali
Kevin Garrett
Kevin Garrett
Is that the 25th or 26th that you will be available at that time?
Analytic
Analytic
Sorry for the late reply.Yes it is
Kevin Garrett
Kevin Garrett
I'm confused by what you are saying, except for the fact that you will both have available time and be in a more convenient time zone next week. I will be available at times Friday through Sunday, which I think may be the deadline. What times are you available on those days?
Analytic
Analytic
I'll reach California on the 29th.I'll hit you up as soon as I reach,I'm just gonna chill there so I think it'll be much easier to fix a time.

Until then,I'm available from 11:00-21:00 in my timezone.I think it'd be better that we play once I'm in a better timezone
Kevin Garrett
Kevin Garrett
That range of times is quite frankly not possible for me to make, as would be the hours I could offer you for the time being. Do you want to just schedule for May 2 at like 4-5 pm EST?
Analytic
Analytic
Yup
Analytic
Analytic
Hey,I'm in Cali now.Just gimme like a day to deal with jet lag and then I'll play you
Kevin Garrett
Kevin Garrett
Just stick to our scheduled time.