NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

whats making me flipflop between pulsar and Texas is that Texas wanted to vote realiti since d1, and while I feel that might be legit, I feel that it could equally as likely be bus, and Texas is more likely partner with realiti than pulsar I feel. I dont doubt that scum Texas would have the balls to bus their scummate. Pulsar on the other hand hasn't really been providing much until recently, which just rubs me the wrong way.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Starting a re-read of the thread, page 2 is immediately jumping out at alme as notable

LadyMence, Clouds, realiti, flyhn, Aura Guardian. All scum, all immediately active and present at game start, all interacting in various forms of fluff and distancing. One other person also active at game start and interacting the same. If you assume the whole scum team is online at game start and coordinating at game start, pulsar is directly implicated.

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My observation:
#429 pulsar returns to thread fluffing against scum!LS, if scum!pulsar this suggests pulse wants to re-enter thread safely against a partner, continues to interact and fluff against LS throughout page 21 and on
#530 Aura Guardian town reads six people including LadyMence and four known town, calls LS/pulsar TvT which is known to be false
#588 LS claims to have been pushing pulsar, but every post to this point was either fluff or Charmin soft pressure

Texas Cloverleaf

Through page 26 other observations:

#213 skipper whose game related reads were bad all game, suggests pulsar is matching to scumeta
#160 Oden correctly reads Chad slot based on activity
#155 realiti pockets whydon and tbz, unclear if double town pocket or mixed read
#209/210 Oden pressures town slots to play, #229 dusk trs oden, dusk picks out town!MC in #257

The thing with pulsar though is that you’d have to believe that she purposefully sunk AG day 1 over me and really pushed HH for a flyhn shot which just seems crazy in 2v8 or whatever it was. I just don’t think that makes a ton of sense even if you really believe the mafia strategy was just hang back

What seems likely based on what scorch said is Oden/texas -> pulsar -> the other of oden/texas (or me if pulsar feels that strongly)

which leaves out tbz which seems crazy. But dusk thought that was ok! This otherwise seems to cover our bases in terms of there’s a very clear split here between oden/texas vs scorch/pulsar/me to some extent and tbz is just kind of out there (probably fits best in oden/texas group for wanting to shoot pulsar) but I think everyone agrees we’ll have to gun them

the problem with that is any f3 with tbz in it as not the gun holder is going to feel awful. I would absolutely hate to have to make a decision there with basically nothing to go on. I don’t want that responsibility but if we’re confident we’ll hit before then then I guess we can

Texas Cloverleaf

Quick summary of scum/scum interaction through 45

realiti - balancing his reads
LadyMence - hedging with light distancing
AG - truthful
Clouds - honest town game with light protection
Flyhn - activity slanking with distancing

Point is to observe when the patterns break

Few notes on zippy

Hard TR pulsar, first vote on clouds, mentality progression from 1037 through 1077 reads town mindset, susses flyhn and Oden, main reason to reconsider oden at this point

One other thing to watch, #1018 flyhn steps hard into an AG bus, #1026 LadyMence piggybacks, reinforces scum willingness to coordinate d1 bus

What seems likely based on what scorch said is Oden/texas -> pulsar -> the other of oden/texas (or me if pulsar feels that strongly)

which leaves out tbz which seems crazy. But dusk thought that was ok! This otherwise seems to cover our bases in terms of there’s a very clear split here between oden/texas vs scorch/pulsar/me to some extent and tbz is just kind of out there (probably fits best in oden/texas group for wanting to shoot pulsar) but I think everyone agrees we’ll have to gun them

the problem with that is any f3 with tbz in it as not the gun holder is going to feel awful. I would absolutely hate to have to make a decision there with basically nothing to go on. I don’t want that responsibility but if we’re confident we’ll hit before then then I guess we can
leaving tbz for the end is definitely not okay

The thing with pulsar though is that you’d have to believe that she purposefully sunk AG day 1 over me and really pushed HH for a flyhn shot which just seems crazy in 2v8 or whatever it was. I just don’t think that makes a ton of sense even if you really believe the mafia strategy was just hang back
It especially doesnt make sense for a vengeful to do that for sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)