New profile posts

oh shoot I misunderstood the rules we still have to play another game. tell me if you can today, as it is the last day
yo, when wcop, I can play after thursday, after 6pm +2 in weekdays and any time on the week-end, tell me what's better for ya
We’re paired for R7 in Swiss. Gmt -4, I can do Thursday after 2 pm or Friday after 3 pm and then some weekend time if needed. Please don’t make me play at 2 am
Hello, Kolohe,

I posted my favorite create-a-pokemon from my profile ImNo1EverWas a while ago, and I may have deleted the post. I remember it was posted before. Could you help me to find my picture of Algaekronk I posted? It would mean so much to me right now. I'm working with a basic storyline for a meta, and even though it is only a concept, it is very important to me.

From,

Joseph (ImNo1EverWas)
gm (good morning)
When can you play for pspl? I'm gmt +2 and can mostly play during the weekend/friday
Finchinator
Finchinator
GMT-4, PSPL. This is prob going to be a headache as I am away next weekend IRL (leaving Friday after work + gone all day Saturday + until late Sunday).

Is there a chance you can play me early friday at 7am my time (can do a little earlier like 6:30am too)? It is my only window to possibly play Friday given timezone difference

If not, is there a chance you can play at 5:30pm my time Weds or Thurs?
Wonter
Wonter
7am friday your time works perfect, see you then?
Finchinator
Finchinator
yes!!! thanks for accomodating to my lame schedule, see you then
Hey playing for wcop, GMT +1 would prefer weekend at some point, when's best for you?
Howdy, we are matched for Saber. I'm not too busy this week, but I generally prefer weekend mornings. Let me know what works for you. I'm UTC-4.
Codename C.A.T
Codename C.A.T
would you be available for 8 am saturday? also gmt-4